Lets Meditate [Job Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lets Meditate [Job Solo]  Empty Lets Meditate [Job Solo] 18/12/16, 03:08 pm

Hannah Voight

Hannah Voight
C-Tier
C-Tier

Spoiler:

“Ugh I swear that these monks better be as interesting as I was told by that stupid inn keep. I swear I need to learn some strength magic so I can just zoom right to the top.” Hannah currently found herself climbing on a steep slope of a mountain. She was heading towards a famous temple that was sitting at the top of the mountain, it was there that there was a group of monks up here that were said to practice an ancient meditation that let their minds expand to a point that they can even see the flow of ruhk itself. Hannah being a young magician was willing to learn any little tips or tricks out there to get the edge out there in the real world. She was reaching the top of the mountain and could begin to hear the meditate chants of the monks combined with the sounds of simple wind instruments.

word 157

Last edited by Hannah Voight on 18/12/16, 09:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Lets Meditate [Job Solo]  Empty Re: Lets Meditate [Job Solo] 18/12/16, 03:29 pm

Hannah Voight

Hannah Voight
C-Tier
C-Tier

She was near to the point of crawling on the stone steps up the mountain, she might have a knack for magic but her physical body was very short of anything splendid. Perhaps this was a sign from god that she needed to work out or just eat a little better. A monk must have spotted her as there was two figures approaching her. “What are you doing child? Have you lost your parents?” That statement was enough to give Hannah the motivation that she needed to get up and throw a childish tantrum. “What do you mean kid? I am a teenager. A t-e-e-n-a-g-e-r not a child, not a kid, not a squirt but a young adult, a young lady.” Her face was red from exhaustion already and the anger was making it much redder. This little tantrum obviously threw off the two monks as they both took a few steps back and were giving each other a concerned look.

320 words

──────────────────────────────────────────────

3Lets Meditate [Job Solo]  Empty Re: Lets Meditate [Job Solo] 18/12/16, 03:51 pm

Hannah Voight

Hannah Voight
C-Tier
C-Tier

“Well we just don’t get too many kid- I mean young ladies up these neck of the woods. What is it you’re here for?” “Ah well I heard that you guys had a method to learn to solve any of life’s problem through a meditate state. I want to learn about this thing.” The monk’s expression looked like a lightbulb just went off. “Ah well why didn’t you say so, well to do that we are going to need you to go gather the ingredients for us if you want to do that. Its just a few things, nothing major just 15 yellow bloom lilies, 5 purple tinted tulips, and about 10 green flute reeds, shouldn’t take too long to get if you don’t run into any of the wildlife.”

453 words

4Lets Meditate [Job Solo]  Empty Re: Lets Meditate [Job Solo] 18/12/16, 04:08 pm

Hannah Voight

Hannah Voight
C-Tier
C-Tier

Wildlife? Well Hannah could handle herself in some regards. She gripped her staff tightly and headed down the steep stairs she just climbed up. Not too far on the stair was a simple dirt path off to the side which Hannah just assumed might be where she would find some of these herbs. As she walked down the dirt path a bright yellow flower caught her eye, perhaps these were the lilies that the monks needed. As she was picking the flowers a snarling sound made her freeze. As she slowly turned around a grey wolf was standing in a territorial stance. Without any hesitation Hannah screamed at the top of her lungs. Wind Slicer! The wind rippled from Hannah’s staff and zoomed right towards the wolf. As the wolf launched forward to attack Hannah the wind smashed right into it causing it to let out a yelp.

-10 magoi
170/180
Spoiler:

words 601

Last edited by Hannah Voight on 18/12/16, 09:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Lets Meditate [Job Solo]  Empty Re: Lets Meditate [Job Solo] 18/12/16, 04:21 pm

Hannah Voight

Hannah Voight
C-Tier
C-Tier

As the wolf fell to the ground it instantly scurried off from fear of Hannah’s magic. “Well that was rather easy to handle, I think that perhaps they are often hurt to be scared off with such a simple spell. That or was my tone of voice that menacing?” She threw the yellow lilies into her bag and looked around for the other two plants that she needed for this concoction of the monks. The area that she found the flowers was full of wildlife, there were butterflies everywhere and all kinds of different wildflowers, surely she would find what she needed among this area. As she spotted a patch of purple tinted flowers. She plucked a few and started to head back towards the path just in case she missed the last of the plants that she needed.

741 words

6Lets Meditate [Job Solo]  Empty Re: Lets Meditate [Job Solo] 18/12/16, 04:36 pm

Hannah Voight

Hannah Voight
C-Tier
C-Tier

She was nearing the path when she saw the green flute plants. She grabbed a handful of the plants and threw them into the sack with the others and bounced away towards the path again. Right as her feet stepped on the stone steps a big ol fluffy bear stood there. Hannah at first thought it was the cutest thing until it roared and stood up on its hind legs. Come on Yogi, can’t we just be friends and you let me through?” The bear made a simple motion towards Hannah causing the girl to not only get scared she held out her staff and yell out her strongest spell. ”Gale Blast!” The wind bellowed towards the bear and smacked it right into the chest knocking it to the ground.

-20 Magoi
150 magoi left
Spoiler:

871 words

Last edited by Hannah Voight on 18/12/16, 09:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Lets Meditate [Job Solo]  Empty Re: Lets Meditate [Job Solo] 18/12/16, 04:57 pm

Hannah Voight

Hannah Voight
C-Tier
C-Tier

The bear acted just like the wolf, again it made Hannah think that these animals must not want to but up much of a fight, were they used to people coming around smacking them around? Well she did not think too much into it, she had what she needed and was back off to climb the steps from hell. As she reached the top the same two monks that she met earlier stood there watching her struggle yet again. “Wow shocked you did that task so quick. I thought I heard the sound of a bear.” “Well they are more or less cowards, they get beat up by all these visitors that come up here, poor things are going to be endangered sooner or later.” Hannah dug the herbs out of her satchel and handed it to the monks. “Well so do I get to do this mind blowing meditation thing now or what?” The look on the two monks face looked like something was wrong. “Well… you’ve got to be at least eighteen years old to do it, sorry kid.” “Are you serious?! Are you freaking serious! I can’t believe I hiked all the way up this god forsaken mountain for nothing! Hannah spun around and started her march down the mountain, she was done with these people and this mountain.

1099 words

[En]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum