1 Meyrin's Starter Abilities on 16/12/16, 10:12 pm

Meyrin

D-Tier
D-Tier
Rope Swing
Tier: D
Class: Assassin
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short, Medium, Long (Length of Wires)
Requirements/Drawbacks: There must be a nearby ledge or platform above and in front of Meyrin. Needs Thresh.
Scaling: Chain Rope Swings
Sustain: N/A
Cool Down: 1
Cost: 10 Stamina
Description:

Meyrin, with the help of her gauntlet, shoots a wire upwards. It wraps itself around a ledge or minor abrasion in the wall, anything with higher ground than her. The wire can be any length that she sets out. She then can either swing forwards on the strin or she could use her gauntlet to pull her up to higher ground. She can release her string from the ledge at anytime. She can scale the ability to chain her ropeswings.

Cocoon
Range: Short
Requirements/Drawbacks: Must have at least 5 meters of wire available. Uneffective if opponent has a shield. Needs a Thresh.
Scaling: Every 10 Points invested makes it 1 tier higher strength and weapon needed to break out of the wire.
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 1
Description:

Meyrin shoots out a single wire from a finger(1-10 meters) that catches her enemies by the legs. It wrap itself around a targets legs. People who try and move without breaking the wire first will fall to the floor. The wire stays upon his or her legs for one post unless Meyrin retracts the wire, or the target breaks it. Target must have a higher tier strength or higher tier weapon than the wire tier to cut it.

Spider's Web
Range: Medium/Long
Requirements/Drawbacks: Meyrin takes 2 posts to set this up mid-combat. Needs enclosed walls or tight area. Amount of wire used depends on tightness of area. Needs a thresh.
Scaling: More Damage
Cool Down: 1 Turn
Description:

Meyrin sets up one of her signature traps. Wire is strewn everywhere which cuts and attaches to walls. The trap can block a pathway or harm anyone who tries to pass through it without bringing it down first. Anyone that walks through the trap sustains constant D-Tier damage. However, wires can be scaled to instantly slice into limbs to the point where they become dismembered.

Dodge
Type: Defensive
Range: Short
Requirements/Drawbacks: User can't be restricted by any surroundings or held in place by spells.
Scaling: Larger Range
Cool Down: 1 Turn
Description:

Meyrin strafe jumps 5 meters to her left or right to dodge an ability of D-Tier.

Heart-Stopper
Tier: C
Type: Offensive
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: User needs to either have a bare fist or gauntlet on. Stun doesn't work on Imuchakks.
Scaling: More Damage
Cool Down: 2 Turns
Cost: 20 Stamina
Description:

Meyrin delivers a powerful blow to her opponents chest. This punch takes the air out of someone's lunges and slows the target's heartbeat for a single post. This can cripple a torso with enough sustain. Target withstands D-Tier damage and is stunned for a single post.

Last edited by Meyrin on 19/12/16, 02:46 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: Meyrin's Starter Abilities on 17/12/16, 12:37 pm

Rope Swing

• This skill needs a range. What is the max length of the wires? Whatever it is would be the range.

• In order to be both supplementary and offensive-- it needs to be C tier or higher.

• This ability needs scaling of some sort.

• I would take away the damage on this ability and simply make it like a grappling hook like it is already. You can always basic attack while using this so you wouldn't be losing out on much.

• Also note in the description how long the wire is / how high up it can reach at a maximum distance.

Cocoon

• The one problem with this ability is that this would be offensive / supplementary. Since it has a bind on it. I would suggest just simply making it a bind.

• Again, please make sure you note how long the wires can reach and how long they're held down which would be like... one post for a D tier ability.

Spider's Web

• The range can't be trap..? It'll be as long as the wires in your case.

• This would be an offensive ability since it does damage. Also please list in the description how many posts the trap stays up. Which would be around one post.

Dodge

• Please state how far you're dodging. Ex. Dodging off 3m to the side.

• I would suggest hit or range scaling. :o

Heart Stopper

• This ability would be offensive / supplementary if it's going to have a stun and you need to split the damage. This wouldn't deal C tier damage with a stun-- it'd deal D tier.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

ALT - Setekh Fahim | Totodilo
View user profile http://www.porsef.tumblr.com/

3 Re: Meyrin's Starter Abilities on 19/12/16, 02:47 am

Meyrin

D-Tier
D-Tier
Am a snek, boop my snoot

View user profile

4 Re: Meyrin's Starter Abilities on 19/12/16, 06:24 pm

Duquin

A-Tier
A-Tier
Rope Swing:

Range - Assassin abilities are limited to mid range or below. No long range.

Requirements - what is a thresh?

Scaling - Do you mean the amount of times you can use this ability? If so just put "Amount" or "Hits"

Description - I'm not sure a minor abrasion would count as something you could grab onto. Minor outcropping would be more reasonable. Abrasions are like scratches and scraping.

Cocoon:

Range - 10m would make this mid range too.

Requirements - What's the logic behind this not working on someone with a shield? You are targeting the legs and not many shields on the site are tower shields that defend the legs.

Description - I think you should change the effect to being that you can then tug on the wire applying base strength to their leg. Saying they can't move without falling doesn't make sense if they move in the direction the wire came from. That would make it go slack until you pulled it taught again meaning there is no reason for them to fall over.

Spider's Web:

Range - remove the long range.

Requirements - Needing environmental anchors to wrap your wires around is probably a better requirement here. You can lower the set up time to 1 post.

Description - Set a number on how large of an area you can trap. 3m is probably the max for a D-tier move unless you want to change the scaling type to increase AoE.

Wires cutting into and anchoring into flat walls doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

How is constant damage being applied? Like, if I walk into this and feel my chest being cut, can't I just step backwards and no longer take damage?

Dodge:

Description - No neeed to mention D-tier abilities. You could dodge A-tiers with this. Dodging is logic/timing based, not tier based.

Lower the base distance to 3m.

Heart Stopper:

Requirements - I'd prefer to see some kind of prep movement you have to do here, like a tell that the attack is about to come. You can drop the Imuchakk restriction. I don't see why they'd be immune.

Description - I think you mean scaling instead of sustain here. Sustain would be striking again for a second blow.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum