Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Aseroth

Aseroth
β-Tier
β-Tier

Job Details:
Enemy Info:

Equipment Brought:

The stars raining down over Kou the night seemed very bleak. Aseroth had done so much in the past couple of days he was still feeling the rush, knowing that his thrust for battle was still clenched, and needed a little bit more of something to try. Laying in his bed he'd stare at his ceiling thinking to himself. ' I should probably go over to the job board near the port again, i haven't been their in awhile. Last time i venture out there was when i met the buck Julius! Ohh Good times with the friend, i should send him an letter soon ' He'd thought to himself, going over his short locks, playing with his hair. The Cold stare of his eyes followed the ceiling as he'd sleeplessly fell into his slumber.

--

Aseroth, awoke the next morning ready for anything that came his way, one of the house maids had come into his room and open the curtains. The light shined so brightly as he begun winched from how bright it was today, rolling over in his bed throwing a pillow at the maid. They both shared a laugh, as he'd greeted her and begun placing on his cloths, Aseroth later entered the kitchen to get some fresh juice with his equipment along with him. He'd brought his Cold Coffin, Bael, and Odisha since he didn't know what to expect this time for when picking out his job. He'd wave to all the staff inside him home and leave through the front door. Taking his time strolling down the street, heading toward the port and market distract for the job board, haven't gotten used to talking the streets it didn't take the young man long to find it. His clothing were an old tattered captains jacket this time, showing off his mid-drift and a belted white suited pants as usually, his body well built as some people whom passed by giggled or stared at the odd style of clothing of the white haired man. He'd had arrived at the market distract now not being too far from the board, he'd just walked through the district as vendors had offered him different things such foods to items, he'd just continue to go along to the board. Aseorth had finally arrived to be what seemed harder jobs than before, he'd place his finger to his chin looking at one talking about rescuing an family whom were missing possibly kidnapped. This leaving Aseroth to look around knowing that he can't possibly do this job alone, he'd wait for someone to arrive like Julius had did when he'd appear, or simply wander the market district for something. Aseroth had shouted this too encase someone was around to hear him. " Hello, Anyone looking to do an job? It involves finding possibly kidnapped people " He'd had one hand cuffed while he'd shouted around hoping someone would respond. Not knowing weather anyone would or not, he'd sat on the bench same as Julius and waited for anyone.

word count: 501/1500

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Finding the Kidnapped [Job/Tenma]  363-D925-A-833-E-4-C56-A664-E6-A0224-CD487

Aseorth Vault

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was not pretty hard for Tenma to survive in the Kou actually as he had been here multiple times, but he needed to adjust himself because there might be some changes while he was not here. So the swordsman would begin to walk into the streets early in the morning and towards the market, hoping to see something interesting there. Some stuff was still the same when Tenma looked at it, some of the people was selling Kou’s signature food in the market, some sold this weird looking vegetables that only grow around Kou and some was selling Kou-style weapon. Tenma didn’t waste more time and he quickly approached one of the stall to see the weapon available there, wanting to know if there was some good stuff that he could buy. It was kind of weird to see the numbers of the weapon stall decreasing though, perhaps it had something to do with the news of the civil war. Perhaps, some of the blacksmith was hired to smith some weapon for war but Tenma was more curious into the cause and the background behind the civil war.

If he remembered correctly, some people were discussing about some stuff that Tenma couldn’t hear really well. Only few words that he could hear though, ‘Yoshiro’, ‘Late Emperor’, and ‘war’ but from what he knew, the late emperor was no longer in this world. He might need to find out more about this later though, perhaps he needed to pick a side as well later on and decided whether or not he would get into Kou’s problem. He did have some kind of connection to this country as he used to see it as his second home back then when he was still younger after staying for a few years there to study. But whether or not his power was needed, he would find out later when he knew more about the matters.

Tenma would then go to see the stall that was selling some antiques but just when he wanted to look at the goods, he heard someone was shouting about… a rather funny request. He was looking for someone that could do a job that involved in finding kidnapped people. Usually stuff like this was not being announced so loudly in the middle of the street and judging by the look of it, perhaps he found the job from the board and was thinking to find someone that he could take to finish the job. The swordsman noticed some people were laughing and giggling because of what the man’s did before he chuckled and thought to himself that this might be interesting. So he walked towards the man and lift his hand, waving to him with a bright smile, “I am kind of interested, would you tell me more about the job?”

WC: 473/1500

Finding the Kidnapped [Job/Tenma]  XNsy1xt

Aseroth

Aseroth
β-Tier
β-Tier

Not very accustom to the market area, he'd just constantly sit on beach. Linear affairs were taking place while Aseroth had finished his shouting looking for a partner to do this mission. Seem like all hope is lost, he'd lean back and look up into the blue sky, things seem pretty dull at this point before he'd heard some people talking about the civil war, but Aseroth haven't becoming apart of it he didn't see why he must intervene in their conversations. The shop stalls would be laughing at the large white haired man, while he'd simply lazed and mopped around on the bench, until finally he'd tuned to hear a man speaking. Standing to his feet, the sun beaming into his eyes and face not really getting a clear view of the man talking to himself. An golden eye piercing through the light, but only one ? It had caught Aseroth by surprise that the man had a eye patch as it was uncommon for him to see someone with this such 'unique' facial appearance to him. Following the beat of his own drum, Aseroth listened to the man say he was interested in assisting him in the job of helping find kidnapped people.

" Thank You for actually coming here and saying your interested " Replied Aseroth forgetting to address formalities, but this wasn't needed to the questioned the man asked. " The job, mentions that several families have been abducted, and placed into slavery. It wishes for us to find the base and free the slaved families, while also taking care of the slavers. " He explained to the Golden eyed man. Aseroth feeling awkard not knowing the mans name, so he'd prolong the conversation by presenting himself since he'd only needed formalities, still uncertain of the mans trust and his behavior. " Excuse me, my name is Aseroth De Lucas I. Pleasure to make your presence, traveler? Citizen? or Country man? " He'd coldly say with the added questions of weather or not he was an citizen of Kou, looking at the mans clothing noticing it made him look sort of like an Noble, possibly an rather rich man outside the city.

word count: 860/1500

Aseorth Vault

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“It is fine.” Tenma replied the man’s thank with a smile before he proceeded to listen more as the man explained about the details of the job. Several families had been abducted and placed into slavery, so they would need to find the base and free the abducted family. That thing sounded familiar for the black haired man as he did a lot of mission like this and his most recent one about this kind of job was when he helped this village from the slavery. It was a little bit difficult to track the slavers down, not to mention that they were being tricked multiple times regarding their base as well, but this might not be that difficult compared to what he went through before.

The one eyed man smiled brighter when the man introduced himself, interested to know about his origins because his name certainly didn’t sound like a name from Kou. However he would introduced himself back, putting hand on his left chest as he smiled more. “Please call me Hua Yang, I am originally from Kou but I travel a lot to another country… so I am not really sure about what to say about my citizenship.” The black haired man chuckled, ignoring the fact that Aseroth said his words coldly. “How about you? Visiting Kou?” The swordsman asked to satisfy his curiosity, but it was not that his curiosity needed to be fulfilled in case Aseroth didn’t answer him. He had reasons to give some lies, so that he could freely move around the country for now and so that no one would know that he had returned to the Kou. Of course, if there was another reason, that would because he would be helping Solomon with his country, and he believed that he needed to cover his identity.

“Anyways, shall we get moving? We might need to go to their house and look for a clue. Or…” The man chuckled again as he paused his words before giving off a murderous intent out from his body on purpose even though he was still smiling. “We can go randomly and crush the entire slavers base in Kou.” Of course the second idea was a little bit impossible, considering the size of the country and the lack of information about the slavers themselves. He would then shut off his murderous intent before asking Aseroth, “Do you have some other ideas though?” The one eyed man would wait for the other man to answer him, hoping they could start moving as soon as possible.

WC: 900/1500

Aseroth

Aseroth
β-Tier
β-Tier

Aseroth listening to Hua Yang explain himself and tell him he's originally from Kou. This making him express his excitement toward the man easily as he'd enjoy meeting new people especially if they originated from his home country. Feeling the need to begin speaking out of kindness and his own curiosity to the situation Aseroth spoke, " Its my pleasure to officially meet you, Hua Yang. " feeling gritty kind of. " As for where i'm from, born and raised here, hahaha " easily telling the man he was born here. Noticing that Hua Yang may be a swordsman, he'd asked out of having the thought. " Hua Yang, Might you be a swordsman? " questioning the man, while indicating for him to follow behind as they could both leave to go began the job. He'd begin to answer the remaining questions that Hua Yang had spoke about. " I understand.. that we should possibly search their house, but if, and i mean if we had a tip to the location, I would storm the base since it could possibly save time. " responding to him while keeping a medium walking pace as the two man walked along the street. Suddenly Aseroth felt an immense pressure of death and slaughter overcome him, he'd only fell this kind of pressure when fighting and emitting it himself, but as he'd turned to look at Hua Yang. Aseroth felt two drops of sweat fall down from his hairline leaving him speechless, but he'd some how muster up some words. " I.. I think..we could possibly go to one of the black markets and find some actual,Um.. Is it hot out here? Never mind, some slaver's working in the.. black market? " He'd purpose as they seemed to walk toward the home of two families occupancy the home that were kidnapped. Awaiting Hua Yang to respond, wiping the slight sweat from his forehead sensing the pressure disappeared in moments almost seconds.

Word Count: 1,179/1,500

Aseorth Vault

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“Oh? That is interesting.” Tenma chuckled again, he couldn’t help but he would be more interested to know more about the man. His name was not like Kou’s name at all, but oh well, it was not his right to judge. When Aseroth asked if the one eyed man was a swordsman, Tenma would pause for a bit to smile and nod. It should be pretty obvious with his Katana hanging on the left side of his waist that he was a swordsman, but he wouldn’t say anything about it. “Yes, I am taking the path of the swords. Perhaps we can have some kind of sparring some time.” The black haired man touched the handle of his Katana and caressed it as they walked and exchanging words, especially about the mission itself.

There was some kind of funny reaction coming from Aseroth the moment Tenma released his murderous intention, pretty amusing at least for hi but he wouldn’t make fun of him because of that. He just wanted some entertainment but he held the urge to actually laugh inside by breathing steadily. It was when Tenma noticed a slave who looked different from the other, her eyes were red and probably it was because of crying too much…not only that, she looked new… By looking new, Tenma meant that the slave didn’t look like a slave at all, her hair, although a little bit messy, was clean. Her face looked like it was being treated a lot and her feet didn’t have a lot of bruises. Behind her was someone that looked suspicious, as if he had done something terrible because he kept his guard up and kept looking around with a tense gaze.

“Mr. Aseroth… please follow me.” The black haired man chuckled and smiled, he could distinguish a slavers easily now and maybe it was because of the experience. This slavers looked a little bit like a noob… and they picked the wrong timing to show up at the corner of Tenma’s eyes. If Aseroth was with him to follow the slavers and the girl, Tenma would make sure that both of them were quiet and sneaky. The would find themselves entering a rather empty road and saw the man pulling the female slave with him into a medium sized house. “Hmmm… oh well, let’s go in.”

The swordsman touched the handle of his sword softly before approaching the house and opened the door to reveal that man from before, holding the girl as a hostage in his arm and readied his knife to slit her throat if either Tenma or Aseroth moved. Behind them was some other people that were being kidnapped, mostly little kids and a female, all of them were crying in agony and fear quietly as they hug their knees. Soon, 7 other slavers came out after hiding themselves around the house, it seemed that they had been waiting for someone to come and save their slave so they could beat them up. With a sigh, Tenma would then smile at the man before flicking his finger to take a needle that was stored at the hem of his coat’s sleeves before throwing the needle towards the slavers’ neck and make him curls up on the ground, gasping for an air.

One problem down, 7 more to go and he was sure that Aseroth could take care of himself. So the black haired man would go to the slavers that were closer to him by preparing his shield in front of him, deflecting arrows shot by the slavers. He count and there was around 2 slavers that he could attack at once. So he took the nunchaku from his belt and feeding the magoi into it, causing a narrow stream of flames to spew before he swiped it through the air to form an arc. Right after that, he would kept his shield up in front of him without even gazing at the burnt slavers. Tenma kept back his nunchaku swiftly before taking another two needles and shot it towards the next slaver. Four down, four more to go.

WC: 1587/1500
Stamina/Magoi: 290/200
Ammo: 12/15

Item Used:

Aseroth

Aseroth
β-Tier
β-Tier

Making his way along with Hua Yang, feeling the pressure and intense fear slowly revert back into what seemed to be Tenma. Rotating his head around quickly looking to notice if anyone else felt it, but it only seemed to be Aseroth alone. Listening while faced with all kinds of different confusions, he'd heard 'Sparring' ring inside his ears. Hearing spar go about inside his head, Aseroth simply replied with. " Sparring would be wonderful, if your still in Kou. Hua Yang " Speaking with a clear voice almost as the fear and death previous to the man had suddenly vanished. As the two man continue their little walk Aseroth had halted in his step, noticing that Hua Yang, caught upon something while rising his eye brows looking into the direction. Taking the assumptions that he'd look at the little girl, Aseroth shrugged and thought nothing of it obviously not knowing what was exactly going on. Roaming over the body of Hua Yang, though he'd quickly adjust to him and the instincts he'd presented. Aseroth getting a weird feeling out of doing this, but than Hua Yang called him 'Mr.Aseorth' and that just made him snicker almost into a laugh. " Please Hua Yang, Call me Aseroth. My step-father... is Mr.Aseroth" He'd say in a hushed tone, following the orientated man.

After a couple seconds of following Hua Yang, they came in front of a door. The door was wide in width, and taller than Aseroth, seeming like it could fit at least three times him and Hua Yang size. Looking more closely the door seemed to have scratch marks almost like people were trying to claw their way out, than Hua Yang opened the door, Aseroth getting a weird vibe alone by himself now. Hua Yang, opened the door while Aseroth nodded walking behind him in unison, keeping his shield and hand on the handle of Bael ready. Stepping in behind Hua Yang, seeing the poor little girl held underneath the blade of a slaver, within seconds to moments Hua Yang, had located and counted up to eight slavers hidden but whom revealed themselves. Haven't taken down four on his own with a pretty sweet nunchaku from his belt and made arc's of fire, also showing Aseroth wasn't the only one with magical items.

Aseroth, leaped into action shortly after witnessing Hua Yang, take four people down with ease leaving the last four for himself before Hua Yang could actually finish it for him. " I got this, Hua Yang, nicely done on the craft. I would've liked to seen your sword style " He'd say taking off into a jog towards the slaver with the female underneath his blade. Holding his shield up to guard from incoming arrows taking notice to the line of fire the snipers attacked from, two being crossed from each other on edgings of a second floor, while he'd arrived near the slaver before he could strike down the poor girl. Her tears reaching his ears, Smashing his right fist into the side of the slaver holding the females fast, sending him toward the ground while the rest of his body flung from the ground beneath him. ' One out of four, where could the fourth be if i seen two ' he'd think to himself suddenly a quick jab of a dagger found its place in his bicep, Aseroth turning around shortly to notice it was the little girl. " R-..Really?!" He'd question, turning around Slapping down the slaver girl knocking her unconscious and denting the flooring. He'd didn't stop to think this time, covering himself with his shield once more heading over to one balcony the bow man firing multiple shots, but he'd just Jump up from the ground, bending his knees to perform the jump holding his shield above his head going to ram himself against the first bowman's body and potentially break his rib cage. " Sorry about that " he said while the other bowman's took aim,
punching his skull
on the current one in front of himself, arrows fired in his directions. [/b] Holding the first bowman [/b] in front of the line of arrows thus killing him while using him as a meat shield, Aseroth placed his right foot on the ledge and pushed off shooting himself across the small gap the air and breezing feeling nice as blood scattered about underneath from the first bowman's body in Aseroth's hands. Landings on with his left foot on the face of the second bowman's bring forth his right leg kicking at the lungs having the pushed momentum on his right leg hoping to crush the bowman lungs. Only faint coughs and falling over was hear from the second bowman as he'd laded there blood shortly spewing from his mouth.

Coming down off the second floor of the building, he'd proceeded to release the families tied up, and walking out with them and Hua Yang if he'd done so. A couple of minutes later the guards would come to clean up the house and take away the bodies of the dead, or barely living away. This leaving Hua Yang and Aseroth. "Thanks for all your assistance and sharp eyes to the predicament. I believe we will see each other another time and hopefully we get that sparring match. " Aseroth said, seeming as he'd presenting his good bye. " Hua Yang, your a interesting man, and most likely the sharpest of the people i meet this year around Kou. I'll tell you something. I'm from Kina, a little island off the coast of Kou. " He'd say in a whisper than waving bye and heading home to clean himself of the blood that stained his skin and majority of his cloths.

word count: 1,500+/1,500

Aseorth Vault

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum