1 Aerelys on 07/12/16, 04:23 pm

Aseroth

β-Tier
β-Tier

Name: Aerelys 
Tier: C-tier 
Type: Normal 
Species: Lernaean Hydra
Appearance: Aerelys, is 13ft long (396.24 cm ) and weighs 25lbs ( 11.34kg ). Standing tall it's the same length of an average grown Fanalis, with a thin 6 diameter body covered in purple scales with black stripes. Two horn on its rough scaly head, black iris with green scylla’s.  
Beast Traits: 

Trait Name: Lernaean 
Trait Tier: C
Trait Requirement: Lernean Hydra Species 
Trait Description: Aerelys is adapted to underwater environments, being able to breathe water in lieu of, or along with, a gaseous breathing medium, to swim well and to endure high water pressure and extreme water temperatures.
Trait Effect: This beast can breathe underwater and on land. 

Trait Name: Hydra Psychosocial 
Trait Tier: D
Trait Requirement: Lernean Hydra Species 
Trait Description: Through countless generations of this species existence, it developed or evolved hearsay, an organ underneath its tongue which spits/shoots pressurized water for a defensive mechanism against hunters, but has come accustom to using it for offensive/defensive purposes.
Trait Effect: This beast is able to register Water based abilities. 

Trait Name: Enhanced Strength 
Trait Tier: C
Trait Requirement: Lernean Hydra 
Trait Description: Through good-genes, the beast has strength similar to an new-born dragon cub. 
Trait Effect: The beast can lift their own body weight with ease. Lift large boulders and deal C-Tier damage with physical strength alone

Trait Name: Cold Blooded
Trait Tier: D
Trait Requirement: Lernean
Trait Description: The beast produces a special kind of blood that acts as an antifreeze allowing its body to maintain liquid states even at extreme temperatures.
Trait Effect: Resistant to D-Tier Cold Damage.

Last edited by Aseroth on 07/12/16, 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile

2 Re: Aerelys on 07/12/16, 05:03 pm

Duquin

A-Tier
A-Tier
Lernaean:
You can't just have resistance to water magic just because your beast lived in water. Also, based on your description, the effect should be something like "can breath underwater and on land" because nowhere does it explain any sort of resistances.

Hydra Psychosocial:
If you want poison, that's a trait. If you want the ability to produce water, that's a trait. You can't just bundle them together into one trait.

Also, the description would need to be more clear about how exactly the beast has control over water in order to make water abilities. The only description you provided is that it covers itself in water. How? Why? That doesn't sound like a bodily function very useful for making abilities through.

Cold Blooded:
Specify D-tier cold

View user profile

3 Re: Aerelys on 07/12/16, 08:29 pm

Aseroth

β-Tier
β-Tier
Made Edits to the corresponding traits~

View user profile

4 Re: Aerelys on 07/12/16, 09:17 pm

Duquin

A-Tier
A-Tier
Okay, when you go ahead and edit something differently from what I told you to edit it to, I'd really appreciate some kind of explanation as to why you ignored what I said.

I'm very open to you finding solutions other than the ones I give. For Cold Blooded it seems like you've gone with an immunity to frostbite status effects instead of D-tier cold resistance. Meaning you have no resistance to cold damage, only resistance to that status effect.

But you still mention cold resistance, so I'm not 100% sure and because you gave no explanation as to why you didn't edit it to specify D-tier damage resistance I can't approve it as there is no justification from your part as to why you edited it differently.

I apologize if this sounds condescending or mean. That isn't my intent. But I'm saying all this to express my exasperation. You already disregarded my advice to simply wait till you had beast tamer to go registering your next beast. You disregarded what I said about your freezing blood trait and added freezing touch. Now you're disregarding the grading I gave you.

I'm at a loss at how to handle this because it appears that you aren't even reading the words I type out to you.

View user profile

5 Re: Aerelys on 07/12/16, 10:10 pm

Aseroth

β-Tier
β-Tier
Bump, with the edits talked about in the c-box.o-o

View user profile

6 Re: Aerelys on 08/12/16, 08:28 pm

Duquin

A-Tier
A-Tier
Approved and priced at 20k huang. But you must wait till you have the appropriate class to purchase this.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum