Aseroth

β-Tier
β-Tier
Job Details:
Job Name:Treasonous Sabotage
Job Rank: C-Tier
Job Location: Kou
Job Rewards:100 XP/7,000 Huang
Job Overview: The guard that are suppose to be protecting the village have become corrupt and are accepting bribes from local criminals to look the other way. Remind these guards about Emperor Yoshiro’s anti-corruption stance.

Enemy Name: Guards x4
Needed damage to take down:C-Tier
Abilities: Guards move at 6 m/S and deal C-Tier damage with their swords.
Heavy Armor- The guards wear heavy armor, allowing them to ignore D-Tier damage.

The evening today was pretty chilling on the skin, and normal day besides all the turmoil currently happening around Kou lately. Aseroth, would be leaving the bar/tavern of Reggie, one of his small group of friends at the time, heading home for the night feeling timid and more distorted about his surroundings. His body feelings flimsy and his vision blurry while making his way toward his home, some of the late night citizens just watching the stumbling teen, but not helping him with his predicament or troubles. Getting halfway to his home, making an short cut through an alleyway, his sight already phasing back and forth looking down the alley though, Aseroth tried to make out some shadowy firgures as they seemed to be doing some illegal intentions. Not making clearly he wabbled and stumbled passed it lingering in the shadows himself and forgetting about it being ok intoxicated finally getting home and helped to his bedroom. Instantly stripping off his clothing and laying down in his bed entering a dreaming state.

' I'm scared of Aquila getting too close to me... The only women who ever been close to me has been my mother, and I don't really know how to express my feelings and just feel like this only furthers me from her when we're doing jobs. ' Talking to an photo copy of himself in his dream like world. Mimicking each other, but having different appearances and colors, the platinum hair being red in color and his eyes aren't golden but midnight blue. The similarities are there but aren't there at the same time leaving him to only talk to him. ' You are my photo copy... in this dream. I suppose you can understand my problem than, its like an internally conflict that I don't understand and can bring myself to overcome... or commit. We or I shall just continue business as business ya'know. ' continuing this one sided conversation trying to reason with himself but the fear just overwhelming him. The dream world shortly begun to crumple and savage and ravaged lands would appear and everything on fire. Walking around Aseroth would see his little brother piked down on an lance and armies marching doubtlessly fighting in empty war. All this going down u too suddenly Aseroth woke breathing heavily with sweat drenching  his bed sheets and cover with his breath having the smell of alcohol. Shaking his head back and forth trying to reassure himself that he want dreaming and his world around him wasn't falling down, he went to get a cup of water. Traveling through his house in the middle of the night, everything was silent getting to the kitchen after a few steps outside the bedroom. Going to the sink, using his left hand to turn on the fosset, also grabbing for an cup from the cupboard. Placing the cup underneath the falling water, his head begun to thob after consuming that large amount of alcohol not fully there. Outside his house was an large rattling and noise in the alleyway near by once more.
Not thinking much about the alleyway noise, he returned to his chambers and swiftly got into his sheets sleeping.

Word Count: 530/1000
No Stamina/Magno Change

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Aseorth Vault
View user profile

Aseroth

β-Tier
β-Tier
Waking up later that day, Aseroth did his regular schedule mourning activities. Bathing his body, brushing through his hair and cleaning his teeth, finishing with making an breakfast to quince his hunger. Saying goodbye to the house staff, his little brother, and indeed his father as well, he continue about on too begin his day. Heading over to the guard barracks noticing not many appearing to work lately prompting they could have join up in different sides or weather it being something else, Aseroth knew he had to work diligently. Watching people pass by and some guards in an group of four go by two of them seem to eye Aseroth, while the others continue their chatter, this really not rubbing Aseroth the wrong way but still kind of weird seeing as he the only guard on post right now while those four were skipping and being ideally.

Not going up to confront them Aseroth continue his duty of over looking the citizens protection for the time. Helping some elderly and children with there problems while time passed. Time passing as said before, an women came up to Aseroth in distress with fear indiciated all over her facial expression.

" Madam, what's your problem? I'll be able to reassure you if you just calm down and explain your situation. " trying to calm down the lady " My husband... my husband the is being beaten by the guards for money. We haven't been able to play my debt.. and.. -sobs- they just took all are money! We are gonna go broke " the women went on. " please me lead me there now, and tell me how many are there. " the women still frantic as she begun to rush toward her home. Aseroth in pursuit still not reviving his answer from the women as he spoke heard the wreckage from the distance. The guards shouting all together at the man while the wife came up to defend her husband taking an body blow to her side.

" You dare to not pay are employer his money in time? Hmmm you thought we weren't come if y'all stood your ground. See how turned out." One of four guards were shouting at the couple as the wife layed in the husband arms hurt from defending him. Charging forward quickly leaving the ground benethe himself breaking up as he smashed his hand gripping into two guards helmets leaving his hand print slamming two of them into the ground. The other two guards spoke while jumping back. " Aseroth, you must know better than to mess with the armed guards " The guards unsheathing their swords pointing them toward Aseroth from both his left and right side. Slashing potentially vertically down at Aseroth sides at the same time. Placing his hands into the air Gripping the metal of the blades in his hands, blood dripping down Aseroth icy cold stare glaring into the hearts of the guard, as he broke there swords with his bare hands. Soon speaking saying " How dare y'all betray Yoshiro's trust by taking bribes from low lives. Sleep like the other two " Finishifn his statement. Jumping off the ground, and rotating in an crescent movement kicking both the guards away and breaking through there heavy armor with sheer strength. " Madam, and Sir yall have a fine day, I'll take these guys to jail. " going over to pick up all four incapacitated heading to the jail house. Arriving there quickly and apprehending them while dusting off his hands. Filling out the report while going back home, stopping by the city hall to place it the box. Later getting ready to lay down to go to sleep, he was signing softly about today. Just drifting off to sleep now.

Word Count: 1,120/1000

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Aseorth Vault
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum