A-Tier
A-Tier

Magic Tool:

Code:
[center][b]Jungle Bolt: Duplication[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Medium
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] An instance of [i]Jungle Bolt[/i] must be active.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Amount
[b]Sustain:[/b] -
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 3 posts
[b]Cost:[/b] 15 | 15 stamina
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
This ability increases the number of vines created by the Jungle Bolt magic function by duplicating the released vine mid-flight. The duplicate vine has the same capabilities and trajectory, the only difference being a displacement of 5 cm from the cloned vine. Scaling doubles the number of total vines created by this ability and the magic function.[/list]

Code:
[center][b]Jungle Bolt: Control[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Long
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] An instance of [i]Jungle Bolt[/i] must be active.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Amount
[b]Sustain:[/b] -
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 3 posts
[b]Cost:[/b] 15 | 15 stamina
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
If a vine from the [i]Jungle Bolt[/i] magic function has found itself within 1 meter of something with limbs, the user is able to command the vine to take control of the nearest limb. The vine takes control by wrapping and growing itself around the targeted limb and its appendages (growing up to 5 meters in length to accommodate), using B-tier strength to secure itself and move the limb. Scaling doubles the number of total vines created by this ability and the magic function, growing another vine from an already attached vine with the same capabilities. However, duplicate vines are able to either stay on the same limb or find another limb to control. The vine(s) must stay within 20 meters of the user in order to be given commands, though being more than 20 meters keeps the vine in tact but stops it from using its strength.[/list]

──────────────────────────────────────────────

2Hunter's Spirit Abilities Empty Re: Hunter's Spirit Abilities 01/12/16, 02:22 am

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

This didn't have a WIP in the title, but I edited some wording that made these two abilities a little too useful. Anyway, if you had a good look at these abilities before the edit, then you'll know what I'm talking about.

3Hunter's Spirit Abilities Empty Re: Hunter's Spirit Abilities 01/12/16, 03:08 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved for Training

Thank you all, for everything.

4Hunter's Spirit Abilities Empty Re: Hunter's Spirit Abilities 03/12/16, 01:31 am

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

5Hunter's Spirit Abilities Empty Re: Hunter's Spirit Abilities 03/12/16, 11:45 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Training Approved

Thank you all, for everything.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum