The Forest of Magic [Training/Noir Ecryola]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Stuff Brought:

Rima felt a cold sweat go down her neck as she was huddled underneath a large tree trunk. It had only been a few days since she had departed with Diana but she already felt incredibly lonely again. They both had decided to part ways for exactly one month so they could become stronger before heading to Kou. The weather had suddenly began to finally get colder, causing Set to remain under Rima's hat most of the time for warmth. It was also quite peaceful, only the sound of the cicadas could be heard. However, suddenly she heard a couple of branches snap in the distance.

Rima looked through a space in the tree trunk to scout around, only to see a small deer with its mother. She let out a sigh of relief as she looked away, only to see a feminine figure standing near the body of water in front of her. The woman had long black hair and for some reason, reminded Rima of a cat. The majestic woman  looked back towards Rima and glared at her with golden cat-like eyes. It was the nice lady she had fought in the coliseum with. 'I wonder what she's doing all the wait out here.' she thought to herself. Rima began to slightly raise her hand, waving towards the young woman. "H-hey..."

Wordcount: 223/1000

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The full moon shone brightly in the middle of the dark canvas as if she was guiding the lost into her light, there was no star and the sky was darker than usual in the city of Remano. A woman stood near the lake alone without her beasts to accompany her as she stared at the moon in awe before reaching her hand out as if she wanted to touch the moon. ‘So pretty…’ She murmured to herself, regretting her choice to not bring Haku and Kuzunoha with her because if they came, she could show them the beautiful sky. Oh well, she wanted her beast to get a lot of rest too so it would be better if they didn’t come with her. Noir held her staff before pouring her magoi there and whispered to the rukh slowly, then she saw the rukh fluttering towards the lonely flower trees and made them bloomed. The trees released the flower that it just grew and let the petal danced in the air before kissing the water on the lake.

The Forest of Magic [Training/Noir Ecryola] Tumblr_nyduge7gRx1sqqx06o1_500

“H-hey…”

A sound alarmed the black haired girl but she didn’t get into an offensive stance, instead she just turned around to see who called her.

The Forest of Magic [Training/Noir Ecryola] Tumblr_mk2szusl2R1rf85dso4_250

She recognized the girl as her latest partner in the coliseum against The Breaker and Shane before giving Rima a rare smile, something that not usually happened on Noir’s usual blank face. “Hello there, taking a stroll in this beautiful night as well?”

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Rima picked herself up off the ground and dusted off her skirt, waking the small bat from under her hat. Set crawled out from under her hat and flew onto a nearby branch hanging himself upside down. "Oh yeah...something like that." Rima said with a nervous laugh. She took her eyes off the hypnotic woman in front of her and looked up at the moon. "I came out here to start my training actually.." For some reason this woman didn't frighten Rima at all, she actually felt strangely comfortable to be around. The only other people Rima felt like this around was Diana of course, and Faris. Suddenly, something clicked in Rima's head. "Would you want to help me train?" This was completely unlike Rima, she hated asking anyone for any favors. "Sorry..I shouldn't have asked.." Rima said looking towards the ground in shame.

Set then flew down from the branch he was on to cling onto Rima's hat. It was almost as if he could sense how Rima felt and wanted to cheer her up.

Wordcount: 399/1000

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was the first time someone asked for Noir’s help to do a training and the black haired girl tilted her head, wondering why this girl would want to ask her. She waited to hear Rima speak something else but when she spoke what was on her mind, Noir decided to approach the younger girl. She recalled herself went through the same situation where they asked someone to train them, at that time, if Adrastos didn’t agree to train her then Noir might not be able to be this strong. Unfortunately her late mentor didn’t want her around anymore and her next magic mentor dead because of her own fault. Perhaps she could pass on what both Adrastos and Yakuroro taught to her to this girl, but if this girl could follow the training. Both of her late masters were strict and merciless, she remember having some bones broken even though she didn’t complain at all. But maybe she shouldn’t be that harsh… oh well, she needed to see how this girl want to be trained first.

“Tell me.” Noir got close to Rima and she would lean closer to the girl, locking her golden eyes to the girl’s eyes that had the same color. The rukh around her was black but it seemed she had not fallen into her own depravity for now, so it might be fine to teach her some stuffs. “What kind of training that you want? Magic? If yes then I could teach you some knowledge that I learned, basic knowledge about magic and whatnot. But…” The black haired girl pulled herself away and her gaze was intense as if she wanted Rima to answer correctly, “How do you want to use your power?” She would wait for the girl to answer first before doing anything else.

A bat suddenly flew down from the tree branch and onto Rima’s hat, clinging there as if he wanted to cheer his master up. Perhaps having Set by her side could be something that motivate her to be stronger, just like how she wanted to get stronger to protect both Haku and Kuzunoha. Noir would begin to grip her staff tighter before pointing it to Rima and then smiled as she said, “Hmmm… try to defeat these spells without using your borg.”

As she poured her magoi into the staff of storm, she used lighting magic to produce a static energy that quickly discharge towards Rima. Noir would see how the girl would do to prevent the static wave from attacking her by clashing it with her magoi. It might be harsh but she made sure she won’t give her a stronger spell to train for now, she just wanted to see what she would do. Neve Silenziosa. Small amount of snowfall began to appear and following the static wave from behind, but it there was enough time for Rima to deflect both of the spell by using her own spells.

Magoi: 460/480
Combat Details: 1 D-tier attack, followed by 1 D-tier attack after

Skills used:

Item Used:

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

It was almost as if Noir wasn't looking at Rima directly, but looking into her soul with those hypnotic eyes of hers. "I need to become more adept at magic." Rima said bluntly to her friend and possible new teacher. "I need more power, because I know my brother would have wanted me to keep growing stronger." This wasn't the full truth, in reality, she wanted more power so she could avenge her brother's death. Rima didn't like to lie, so instead she did her best to just not provide all of the information.

“Hmmm… try to defeat these spells without using your borg.”

Rima looked back up at the black haired lady in confusion, only to find her casting powerful magic towards her. "Oh cr-" she said quickly running towards her bag and pulling out her wand. "Mamnue Alshshams!" the magician shouted, drawing a circle in front of her and cutting through the middle. A sphere of flame fired  towards the static discharge, causing both spells to disperse. However, the snow-like spell was still able to go through and hit Rima directly. Rima fell to the ground shaking from the cold snow and wind that had just hit her. "Well...I guess I already failed." She said letting out a playful laugh, not knowing whether Noir would be angry with her or not.

She quickly got back up off the ground and took a bow towards her friend. "I promise you. If you decide to teach me...I will do my best to not disappoint you!" she said, pleading the powerful magician in front of her.

Magoi: 260/280[-20]
Combat Details: Caused a D-Tier spell to disperse by using a C-Tier spell, and took D-Tier cold damage.
Wordcount: 663/1000

Abilities Used:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Rima mentioned about her brother and it made the black haired girl tilted her head, wondering if her brother would feel the same as well. But there was no way that her brother could do that, neither could her parents as they were already dead. She should just have trying to look about the massacre and focused to find the killer, but she knew after she encountered Klaus that the current her wouldn’t be a match for the man. She was weak and at that time, she was not careful… or perhaps she was just too weak and not capable to do anything.

“Ahh… I see it now.
” Noir commented while Rima bow at her, she didn’t really say anything about her plea yet and repeating what the younger did in her head the moment she tried to defeat the spells. “Who said you failed me? I just wanted to see how you will react.” The black haired girl would then flick her wand a little bit before letting the rukh to surround Rima and creating a steamy wind, instantly warming her. “You desire power and I will try to make you stronger, but for now, would you come with me to my house so we can train there? We will need some kind of shelter too because it surely won’t take one or two days…”

Even though she sounded very determined, Noir was still want to know about her true intention. She could tell that Rima had not given her a full reason of why she need more power. Maybe she need it in order to continue living… but she looked desperate, so perhaps she might need power to avenge her brother… or maybe to save him.

Without saying anything more, if Rima agreed to come with her to her house, then the black haired girl would grab the younger girl’s hand to lead her. When they arrived at the house, the younger girl would find herself being taken into a house that looked like an abandoned house. Noir had done her best to keep it clean but the outer part of the house was not easy to be cleaner, so it might look a little bit eerie.
The Forest of Magic [Training/Noir Ecryola] BhXSYwS

“If you want, you can stay here as you train. My beasts-“
Just when she mentioned about her beasts, both Haku and Kuzunoha came out running towards her and pounced her before licking her cheeks. With a smile, the black haired girl pet both of her beasts and making them to let her stand up. “I apologize for that, so umm, this liger is Haku and this fox is Kuzunoha. Both of you, greet our guest.” Both the liger and the fox politely sat in front of Rima and showing their paw as if they said hi. “You should rest and get ready for tomorrow morning, I hope you don’t mind spending the night in the same room as mine.”

The sun was finally risen from its slumber and lighted up the dark sky, its ray pierced through the window as if it was trying to wake people up. However, the black haired girl was already awake and was waiting for the younger girl outside, hoping that they could begin the training soon. She sat on the terrace before bringing herself to kneel on the floor, folding legs underneath the thighs and then resting her bottom on the heels. She closed her eyes and began to empty her mind, trying to concentrate and meditating as she waited for Rima.

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

A sudden warmth hit the magician as her friend used a spell to warm her up. Rima gave Noir a gentle smile after hearing she had not failed her, however Rima still felt a bit disappointed for not being able to react faster. "I would love to go to your house! I bet it's filled with cool magical things..." Rima said slightly daydreaming at the thought. Suddenly, Noir grabbed her by the hand and began to lead her to what Rima could only assume was her house. It was a silent walk to their destination, but no words were needed in such a beautiful forested area. Rima saw multiple weird-looking animals on the way there, ones that Diana would have loved to see. After this is over, Rima would love to come back here with her. She blushed at the thought but quickly shook it off.

After about twenty minutes of walking at a fast pace, they finally came to a stop. The house was enormous and abandoned looking, yet it gave off a somewhat majestic aura. "Wow...this is your house?!" Rima said with envy in her eyes. Although it also gave off a somewhat creepy vibe, she loved every aspect of it. As they entered the house, two energetic animals ran to towards them, they jumped on Noir and licked her in the face. After they were done greeting their master, they sat in front of Rima and politely greeted her. She gave them a little wave, and scratched both of them under their neck. They were a lot more tame than Diana's mangy mutt, but she still loved Pluto none the less. Noir then introduced her two companions to Rima. "It's nice to meet you Haku, and Kuzunoha!"

“You should rest and get ready for tomorrow morning, I hope you don’t mind spending the night in the same room as mine.”

Hearing this caused Rima to blush again. The thought of her sharing the same room with such a beauty was quite intimidating to her. "Oh..oh yeah of course not!" she said with a nervous laugh. After a few minutes, Rima actually began to feel at home. During her travels she rarely got the chance to stay in someone's house, most people had avoided her due to the way she dressed. After taking everything in, Noir grabbed her hand and brought her into a large master bedroom. This was where they were going to sleep for the night. She did her best to get a good nights rest but ended up having a restless night, mainly due to her mind wandering place to place.

Light poured in through the windows as the sun started to rise. It hit her in the eyes, causing her to fully awaken from her half-slumber. She had only gotten about two hours of sleep that night but it was surprisingly refreshing. She got up and stretched, quickly realizing her  new mentor was nowhere to be found. 'She must be waiting for me outside already..' she thought to herself, hoping she didn't get yelled at for not getting up sooner. She quickly got dressed and made her way outside. "Sorry for being late!" she said, approaching her meditating friend. Her face suddenly became slightly more serious. "I'm ready to start learning." Rima said, clenched the wand in her hand.

Wordcount: 1000/1000

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was nice hearing that Rima was serious to do the training, Noir could notice that the younger girl couldn’t wait to start the training as well from the tone of her voice. Soon, the golden eyed girl opened her eyes before looking at Rima, greeting her “Good morning, I hope you slept well.” She would then pat the spot beside her, signaling the younger girl to sit beside her. “For magician, concentration and focus to control the rukh are important. So the first lesson that we will be doing is meditating. Close your eyes and take a deep breath…” She would pause, waiting for the girl to do as what she instructed before continuing, “Exhale slowly…feel the pressure in your stomach every time you exhale the air from your lungs. Do it several time, then breathe steadily and empty your mind, concentrate and you might feel magoi flowing inside your body.” The moment when Rima was able to do on her own, Noir would start to meditate again to accompany her student.

She could feel her magoi, her senses was heightened as well and she could smell the scent of the falling leaves. The sound of the chirping bird and the lullaby of the wind accompanied her meditation. After several time passed, the black haired girl would slowly open her eyes before she started to speak again. “Slowly open your eyes and take another deep breath, the meditation is done. It would be good to meditate everyday, so I would need you to do it while you are here with me every morning.” Noir paused for a bit as there was something that she needed to say but she knew that she needed to arrange the word better so Rima could understand what she was trying to say. “Maybe you think that meditation is boring and wouldn’t get you anywhere, but trust me, a magician with sharp mind and strong concentration ability would be capable to be in any kind of fight.”

She could just hope that Rima understood about the importance of meditating, however it was time to get into another training session. “Another important thing is to enhance our stamina, we need to be fit every time possible because magician’s body and physic are very weak compared to the other races. We are versatile, we can be support, we can be a frontliner or anything, but we could just last for several minutes before passing out due to our low stamina.” The black haired girl would start to jog on the spot, lifting her legs up and down over and over again. “Start running until I say stop.” She said, but it sounded more like a command rather than a request. Noir kept her speed to be consistent as she continued to jog on the spot as she watched Rima intensely. This kind of training was something that Adrastos taught her and she still implemented it into her routine training. Hopefully Rima could understand that being a strong magician was not just about having strong spells but also about her stamina and sharp mind.

“Alright stop.” Noir said right when she stopped moving her legs up and down to jog on the spot before she took the towels that she prepared and approached Rima to give her one of the towel. “We can rest for a while now. But let’s not waste it, I will share some stuff that I learned in Magnostadt as well. I am not sure if you have knowledge about this, but generally magic type is mainly divided into eight types, of course not including Clairvoyance and Curse Magic inside” The black haired girl would sit down but she kept her legs straight on the ground to prevent getting a cramp. “First type, Heat…” The girl grabbed her staff and poured magoi into it so fire could be lit on top of the tip. “Second type, Water.” Suddenly the fire disappeared and water appeared before it turns into a vapor and a small lightning spark appeared, “Fourth type, Lightning.” Some rukh that had green glow on it fluttered and kissed the staff before a producing a loud thunder by infusing itself to the lightning, “Sixth type, sound. Seventh type, Strength…” She made the lightning and thunder disappear only to use the strength magic to gather the sand and made it into a ball before it dropped into the ground and a single sprout grew from nowhere right after, “Eighth type, life.”

She would then put back her wand on the ground right beside her before continuing to explain about the basic magic knowledge. “I couldn’t show you the example for 3rd type, Light and 5th type, wind because I haven’t learn it yet. However, you should be able to see the rukh fluttering around aren’t you? Rukh bears different colors that represent the elemental that it could produce, for example purple for life magic, blue for water magic and so on.” By the time she was done talking, the cat-like girl would stand up and told the younger girl that they will do more training.

Seven days passed quickly and Rima must be confused, she might want to know about the reason why Noir had not taught her about chanting spells yet. All they did was meditating, and then jogging on the spot, followed by doing fifty pushups and fifty situps that something got followed by fifty squats as well. If she did all correctly, then she would feel that her body became so much lighter than before and when it was time for her to use her magic, she wouldn’t be exhausted quickly.

“Now then… I will give you an option. You can stop the training now and you can keep what you have learned… or spar with me to see what the physical training had done for your body.” The black haired girl waited for the girl to make her mind while holding to the staff of storm. Whichever answer that RIima would give, Noir would accept wholeheartedly even though she wanted the girl to spar with her.

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Rima was relieved that her teacher wasn't angry at her for being late. In fact, it was almost as if she was actually glad that Rima had slept in. "Well, I didn't get much sleep to be honest, but I feel pretty refreshed!" Noir then patted a spot next to her, signaling Rima to sit there. Rima positioned herself on the mat next to her teacher, and got into her normal meditating position. "I meditate a lot actually! I had a really good friend that was a monk and-"Rima cut herself off before continuing her tale. "Well, actually it doesn't really matter anymore, it's a boring story anyway." she said, taking a deep breath and closing her eyes. She continued to follow Noir's instructions, even though she knew perfectly well how to meditate. She just didn't want to be impolite, it was possible Noir was teaching her this for an entirely different reason. She continued to inhale, and then exhale alongside her master. She could feel energy radiating inside her body, and even beside her inside her teacher. Noir's energy was overpowering in comparison to her own, but oddly soothing to be next to.

After about twenty minutes passed when Noir told her to open her eyes. "I love to meditate! It always helps me when I'm troubled, or just need to relax." Noir then went on about how as a magician staying active and having high stamina was still important. "You know, for the longest time I didn't believe something like that, but not too long ago I met an old man who taught me the same thing." she said, smiling to herself as she thought of her other master Faris. However, without any warning the black haired lady suddenly become slightly more serious and commanded Rima to start running. Once again, this point a genuine smile on Rima's face, due to how much she reminded her of Faris. The fragile magician quickly got to her feet and began to sprint, running in a clockwork motion around her teacher's house.

After about another twenty minutes of non-stop running, the magician fell to her knees completely out of breath. She clasped her hands around her mouth. trying her best not to vomit on the spot. Noir walked over to limp magician and tapped her on the shoulder, giving her a clean towel to wipe the sweat off with. "I'm surprised I was able to even last that long, maybe I am actually improving." The blacked haired magician then sat down next to Rima. She quickly grabbed her staff and began to lecture Rima about the different kind of magic. Rima had already knew this as well, but she felt this was eventually going to lead more into combination magic, which truthfully she didn't know much about.

"Right now, I only know how to perform Heat, and Life magic. However, not too long ago I actually was able to create my own form of magic." Rima said holding out her wand. Both Purple, and Red Rukh fluttered around the wand, combining to create a much darker colored Rukh. A black flame appeared at the tip of her wand. "I call it Decaying Flame magic, I combine both Heat, and Life to create a flame that causes life to decay instead of burn. It's really dangerous, so I usually tend to only use it when I really need it." She said looking at Noir's somewhat surprised face. Rima's cat-like friend stood up and held out her hand towards Rima, signaling that they would continue their training.

About seven exausting days passed quickly for both of them. Rima was surprised that they had done so much physical work so far, instead of actually learning magic. Even Faris didn't make her this physically active. However, if given the chance she was sure that he would have.

“Now then… I will give you an option. You can stop the training now and you can keep what you have learned… or spar with me to see what the physical training had done for your body.”

Rima looked shocked at her teacher after hearing this. However, she's come this far so she wasn't going to just back out here, she had so much more to learn. "Well, I can't say I'm comfortable sparring with you, but I will do it anyway! I want to see if I've actually made any progress so far. Hell, I this might even be fun." she said with a somewhat cocky smirk on her face. She knew very well she couldn't hold her own against Noir at full power, but at the very least she might be able to surprise her teacher with how strong she actually was.

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The younger girl had been showing a nice attitude in the training and Noir must say that she was quite fond for the young lady as well because she had been following the series of training without complaining at all. The focus on the training was solely for the physical stamina increase actually because if someone was talented and worked hard on their magic, they could be very strong and creative. Her magic combination was pretty interesting actually and to be able to think of a combination magic like that was the sign that Rima was pretty talented at magic. “It would be nice if you use the combination magic in our sparring, I will show you some combination magic available as well though.”

Noir smiled as she saw Rima giving her a cocky smirk but didn’t say anything to reply, instead, she grabbed her wand and prepared herself for the sparring. She wondered if she should make it hard… just like how Neo did to her before. Rima might not able to make it, but still. Noir believed that to awaken someone’s battle instinct, he or she might have to be in a very dangerous situation. Perhaps she should use a stronger spells, but definitely not the extremely strong one that she had for now.

“Let’s see if you can handle this…” The black haired girl pointed her staff of storms towards the girl. The vibe around her was not as friendly as Rima felt before, she stared at the younger girl intensely as if she wanted to bring her down. Fulmone CoccioThe girl produced two shards of electricity that would travel towards the girl, but she would try doing the same trick like before, but probably she would make it easier. She would wait until the previous shards got close to Rima, giving her time to think to deal with her next spells before sustaining her spell again and produced two more shards. This would actually give Rima the chance to defend herself from both of the spells and not knocking her back again like before. “Pay attention.” That was all that Noir could say as a clue for Rima, but she would keep her guard up just in case.

Stamina / Magoi: 200/450 (30 magoi used)
Combat Details: Sending C-tier spell and sustaining it one time

Skills:

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Rima positioned herself for battle while also taking a deep breath to concentrate on the attack her master was going to throw at her. "I'm sorry master, I won't be able to show you my combination magic in this fight, as it's purpose isn't for sparring." However, Rima wasn't too sure that her words actually got to Noir, for she quickly pointed her staff in Rima's direction and began to cast her first spell. This time she was ready for more than just one attack, the only reason she held back the first time was because she was caught off-guard by her friend. Two small shards of electricity surged out towards her quickly, leaving her no other choice than to counter-attack as quickly as possible. "Mamnue Alshshams!" Rima slightly showed off my twirling her wand in her hand and then quickly drawing a circle in front of her and cutting down the middle. A sphere of fire shot towards the two shards of electricity, colliding with them and causing them to disperse.

However, right behind Noir's initial attack was a slightly slower spell of the same calibre. Rima was able to react to this attack quite quickly by dodging out of the way completely, due to the fact Noir was obviously holding back with it and the fact she had gave her a verbal warning beforehand. "You're gonna have to do better than that, teach!" Rima yelled out, pointing her wand towards her master. "Alshshahn Alkhinzir!" A large amount of bacteria began to  form into a boar-like shape, taking off in a straight line towards Noir. However, this wasn't the end of Rima's assault just yet. She positioned her wand in front of her again and drew another circle and cutting down the middle of it. "Mamnue Alshshams!" Another sphere of expanding fire shot out towards Noir, directly behind the boar this time.

Magoi: 230/280[-50 Magoi]

Combat Details:

Abilities Used:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

If only could see Noir’s expression at the moment, the black haired girl felt alive just by having a sparring with someone else. Her eyes was sparkling in the mysterious way as she smiled the moment Rima counterattacked her, but she wouldn’t be that easy to defeat… By pouring her magoi to the staff that she had pointed upwards, the magician cast a combination magic by using heat and strength before creating a crystal dome. This dome would be clashing against the boar as well as the fire magic that Rima shot to her, but the purpose of the dome was not only for that one reason only. She wanted her disciple to actually use her combination magic, forcing her to find a way to use the magic in every situation possible because in fact, the magic gave a lot of benefits to the user.

“Oh? I have to do better than that?” Noir asked teasingly as the crystal dome shattered into pieces but her wand was already pointing towards Rima. She would use another combination magic again and summoned four meteors by using the dust and dirt around her, releasing it to fly towards the younger girl. “Is it better now?” She asked again in a playful way as if another side of her that was unknown to other finally came out. However not all four of the meteor will be heading towards the girl, two of it would be directed to another way while the other two would still be heading towards her so Rima wouldnt be too overwhelmed because it was a very strong spell. But she knew she shouldn’t held the girl longer here and she would stop preparing herself to give another spell, taking every spell that would come to her by using her borg later.

“It has been fun, I apologize if I didn’t really teach you a lot though.” The black haired girl smiled before pointing down her staff, not being in the offensive mode anymore. “The dome was crystal magic and the second one was meteor magic, if you can be stronger then you will be able to use more magic types and of course, creates a lot of combination magic.”

Stamina / Magoi: 200/390 (90 magoi used)
Combat Details: Defending against two of Rima's spell by using B-tier defensive spell, dealing B-tier spell with 4 meteors but intentionally directed the other 2 to another way, so only 2 would be coming towards Rima
OOC: Be careful because the meteors will be having additional D-tier damage ^^

Skills:

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Rima's spells were countered in an instant before her very own eyes by Noir's protective crystal dome. However, she didn't expect any of her attacks to make contact to begin with, she might have acted slightly cocky, but in reality she knew her place in this fight. She was taking this sparring match like she did the fight with Zadi, both opponents were overwhelmingly strong but Noir wasn't restricted like Zadi was. Suddenly, Noir directed her staff towards Rima and began to counterattack. The dirt and dust particles around her began to merge together, creating four large fiery meteors that were heading straight for Rima.

She couldn't help but grin at her teachers snarky reply to how she had been acting. She didn't mean to come off as cocky, but she couldn't help herself due to her personality change in battle. "I don't know if this will even work, but my normal magic won't work against those meteors." Rima said raising her wand in the air, moving it in a circular motion while aiming it towards the meteors heading her way. "Tasus Altanin!" A large dragon-head shaped flame of darkness materialized at the tip of her wand. The black flame collided with two of the meteors, causing a large explosion in the air. While the other two meteors almost made contact with Rima, but she managed to move out of the way just in time, only taking D-Tier fire damage to her backside.

A small amount of decaying flame began to fall from the sky, landing on nearby grass, and plants, causing them to rot and decay. "My combination magic only destroys life, while it is powerful...all it's really good for is killing." Rima said slightly frowning. "Thank you so much for teaching me as much as you have." Rima said looking up to Noir. "This training will surely prove useful once I get to Kou. I feel like I'm still going to need to be stronger, but I know very well that it will come in time." Rima walked up to Noir bowed towards her. "I promise I won't let you down!"

Magoi: 200/280[-30 Magoi]
OOC: ((If you think I should put exit on this post just say so~ I was thinking about putting it, but I'll see what you post with next first. ^^))

Combat Details:

Abilities Used:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was fascinating to be able to see the combination magic that Rima made, but the girl’s thought about her own creation probably could held her back to actually achieve what she could get in the future. “Who said that? Is it you? For what purpose did you make that combination magic?” The black haired girl glared at Rima, frowning now because she thought it was only better to kill. “If you think that what is good from your combination is to kill, then drop it unless it was really your purpose to make it like that in the first place.” Her tone might be harsh now and it might sounded like Noir was scolding her disciple, but she actually just giving her own thoughts. “However, from where I see it, your magic could be used to help and giving a greater good to those who need it.” The magician moved her staff and poured some magoi before creating a small dehydration magic bubble and made it float into a nearby vine that was wrapping itself around a tree. She watched how it suddenly dried the moment it touched the bubble and focused back to Rima, “That vine is a parasite and by using my magic, I helped the tree to live longer. Of course your magic, that you said only good for killing, could be used to help other as well, you just haven’t found the things that you could help just yet.”

The magician tilted her head when she heard that Rima would be going to Kou, wondering what the girl would do there as there was this big news about civil war there. “I understand, may rukh always be with you and be careful when you get to Kou whatever you are planning to do there. “

OOC: You can exit now, I will exit after you~ :o

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Honestly, I only intended to use it on the man who killed my brother, but it's also proved quite handy when I'm in a tight situation." Rima said looking at the ground, knowing her response wasn't going to be approved by her friend. Rima was shocked to hear Noir use a more serious tone of voice, but she had good reasoning behind it. "If I can't find another use for it, then I promise that I'll drop it." she wasn't being fully honest with this answer, but at the time she somewhat believed it too. Noir then swiftly demonstrated a magic that was similar to her own, but instead of using it for killing, she used it to kill a parasite that was living on the tree, expanding the tree's life. "Thank you master, You've inspired me to look for another use for my magic." Rima said with an honest and warm smile on her face.

The dark-skinned girl then reached out to give Noir a hug, this was incredibly out-of-character for Rima, but she felt attached to her new teacher. Their time together was short, but she had a hope in her heart, that they would meet together someday. "Thank you so much! I promise I'll be careful when I get there."

[EXIT]

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir was surprised when Rima suddenly hugged her, it was strange yet it felt a little bit comforting to be hugged like that. She would bring herself to wrap her hands around the younger girl before petting her head after, wanting the girl know that she too had grow fond of her. When the girl left, Noir would be thinking to go to the river again, but this time she invited Haku and Kuzunoha together with her. They would be doing a stargazing together and she was sure that it would be pleasant, so she began to pack a tent and brought along some food because they might ended up spending the night there.

Just as expected, the night sky was starry. Both the liger and the fox starred at the night sky in awe, fixing their eyes there as if they didnt want to miss any moment. The black haired girl would be resting while relaxing as well before eating the food that she brought to at least made her feel revitalized as well as enjoying her rest inside the tent.

[EXIT]

30 stamina and 30 magoi filled

Items used:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum