Kaveh Issa

β-Tier
β-Tier
Tricky Fire Ball
Tier: D
Class: Magician
Type: Offensive
Range: Medium (3m - 10m)
Requirements/Drawbacks: Kaveh must point the crystal on his pipe/wand in the direction that he wishes the fireball to travel.
Scaling: N/A
Sustain: N/A
Cool Down: 1 post
Cost: 10 Magoi
Description:

Upon initial casting, the fire ball is only fifty centimeters (50cm) wide. Once it is as close to the target as the user wishes, the ball expands to five (5) meters in diameter. Objects caught within the flames of this ball receive D-tier damage in the form of burns. If the fireball travels outside of a ten meter radius, it will dissipate.

Pillar of Flames
Range: Medium
Requirements/Drawbacks: Kaveh must remain stationary until the spell has ended. He must also take a draw from his pipe before speaking the name of the spell.
Scaling: AoE
Cost: 10 Magoi | 5 Magoi Sustain | +10 for Scaling
Description:

Any point within a range of 10 meters of Kaveh is susceptible to his Pillar of Flame spell. This spell creates a two meter (2m) tall pillar of fire with a three meter (3m) diameter. If Kaveh adds more magoi into his spell, the diameter expands to six meters (6m). Anyone caught in this flame will receive D-tier damage in the form of burns.

Fireball
Requirements/Drawbacks: Kaveh must point his wand at his target and recite the name of the spell in order for it to cast.
Cool Down: 1 Post
Description:

This is a standard fireball, the basic spell taught to all heat magicians. The ball is three meters (3m) in diameter and travels ten meters (10m) towards its target. Upon impact, this spell deals D-tier damage in the form of burns.

Salamander's Breath Mk. I
Range: Short (1m - 3m)
Requirements/Drawbacks: Kaveh must take a long draw of his pipe and use his mouth as the starting point of the spell, meaning he'd have to be in rather close proximity of his target.
Scaling: Damage
Cost: 10 Magoi | +10 Magoi for Scaling
Description:

Kaveh exhales, the smoke from his mouth igniting and becoming a cone of fire that reaches up to three meters (3m) in front of him and flares out to two meters (2m) wide in a cone. Contact with the flames causes D-Tier damage.

Flaming Arm
Type: Supplementary
Requirements/Drawbacks: Kaveh must move his arm with his wand in his hand to control the arm. He must also speak the name of the spell and remain stationary to cast it.
Cost: 10 Magoi | 5 Magoi for Sustain
Description:

Kaveh creates an arm out of flames to use for whatever he wishes. The arm is five meters (5m) long and the palm is three meters wide (3m). The arm is controlled by Kaveh as long as it is within 10 meters of him.

Flame Serpent
Tier: C
Range: Long ( 10+m)
Requirements/Drawbacks: Kaveh must recite: "Slither and burn, ignis anguis." after taking a draw from his pipe.
Scaling: Range
Sustain: 2
Cool Down: 2 Posts
Cost: 20 Magoi | 10 Per Sustain | +10 Per scale
Description:

Kaveh uses heat magic to form a flaming serpent. The serpent is 1 meter in diameter and 5 meters long. The serpent moves at and is freely controlled within 20 meters of Kaveh to cause C-tier damage in the form of burns on impact. If not sustained, this spell will vanish after inflicting its damage.

Flame Spear
Range: Medium to Long (3m - 20m)
Requirements/Drawbacks: Kaveh must be in a throwing position and must hold this position until the spear is launched at his target.
Cost: 20 Magoi | +10 Per Scale
Description:

After Kaveh takes his pipe out of his mouth and raises it above his head, fire gathers in the shape of a 4 Meter long, 30 Centimeter wide spear above it and is launched at a single target within 20 Meters of Kaveh. The spear deals C-Tier damage to its target.

Flame Clamp
Requirements/Drawbacks: This spell is only usable if Kaveh has use of both of his arms. He must open his arms as if he were going to give another person a hug.
Cost: 20 Magoi
Description:

A modified version of the Flaming Arm. Two arms made of flames are formed on both sides of the target. The arms then close in on the target by Kaveh bringing his hands together to deal C-Tier damage, dealing D-Tier damage individually.

Salamander's Breath Mk. II
Range: Close to Medium (0m - 10m)
Requirements/Drawbacks: Kaveh must take a long draw of his pipe before casting this spell and use his mouth as the starting point of the flames.
Cost: 20 Magoi
Description:

Kaveh exhales, the smoke igniting and creating a cone of fire that reaches up to ten meters (10m) in front of him and flares out to five meters (5m) wide. Contact with the flames imparts C-Tier damage.

Firenado
Type: Defensive
Range: Close (0m - 1m)
Requirements/Drawbacks: Kaveh can not move while casting this spell or while it is active. He raises one of his arms straight up in order to initiate the spell.
Sustain: 2
Cost: 20 Magoi | 10 Magoi Per sustain
Description:

Kaveh forms a vortex of swirling flames around him. The flames reach up to 5 meters in height and the diameter of the eye of the vortex is only 1 meters wide. The wall of the tornado extends 50 centimeters from the eye, dealing C-Tier burns to any person or thing that is caught in the flames.

Ground Raze
Tier: B
Range: Long (10+m)
Requirements/Drawbacks: Kaveh Can only cast this spell after reciting "sentire ignis."
Cool Down: 3 Posts
Cost: 30 Magoi
Description:  

Starting at a chosen point within 30 Meters of Kaveh, fire spreads to a fifteen meter (15m) diameter. All objects within this area are dealt B-Tier damage in the form of burns.

Last edited by Kaveh Issa on 27/11/16, 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile

2 Re: Resubmissions and new spells on 27/11/16, 10:08 pm

Hi! Ill be grading the last 7 :3

Flame Clamp:
Requirements/Drawbacks: You need to give what kind of physical movement needed to perform this spell
Scaling: I would suggest Hits
Description: State the size of the arm

Salamander's Breath Mk. II
Range: Should be medium
Scaling: Id suggest damage or Range
Description: decrease the width to 5m

Firenado
Requirements/Drawbacks: Give some physical movement that you need to perform this spell
Description: Make it 5m high, the thickness should be 0.5m

Ground Raze
Type: Make it offensive/supplementary (The lasting burning effect will be supplementary)
Requirements: "Kaveh needs to on the spell for ten seconds" He need to what? o.o
Scaling: Id suggest Damage so the burn will last longer and the damage will increase
Description:  In what kind of shape that the fire will spread? Decrease the damage to C-tier

For your new spells, you will need to register the combo magic first ^^;;
Or maybe using the existed one that is free to use

View user profile

3 Re: Resubmissions and new spells on 27/11/16, 10:30 pm

-- I'll be grading the first seven!

Tricky Fire Ball

• This ability needs scaling of some sort. I would suggest damage scaling.
  • Also include how far it can travel in the description.
  • There is no tiers for burns so perhaps write "D Tier damage in the form of burns".

Pillar of Flames

• The sustain should be null or N/A. I assume it was an oversight on your part.
  • Include in the description what happens when you scale it.
  • There is no tiers for burns so perhaps write "D Tier damage in the form of burns".

Fireball

• This ability needs scaling of some sort. I would suggest damage scaling.
  • Also would suggest putting in the description how far it travels.

• The range would just be 'Close' or 'Short'.
  • Try to word the description to imply the flames aren't in his mouth.
  • I suggest perhaps saying the smoke he blows out combusts into flames? Since if the flames start in his mouth he would burn himself.

Flaming Arm

• The range would just be 'Short' or 'Medium'.
  • This ability needs scaling of some sort. I would suggest size or range scaling.

Flame Serpent

• The range on this ability would just be 'Close' or 'Long'.
  • I would suggest noting in the description if it goes away or not after it attacks.
  • There is no tiers for burns so perhaps write "C Tier damage in the form of burns".

Flame Spear

• You need to use your staff to cast this some how.
  • The range on this ability would just be 'Medium' or 'Long'.
  • There is no tiers for burns so perhaps write "C Tier damage in the form of burns".

-- Fix those and bump when they're ready. Very Happy

ALT - Setekh Fahim | Totodilo

If you want to roleplay message me!
I'm shy but I don't bite!
View user profile http://www.porsef.tumblr.com/

4 Re: Resubmissions and new spells on 27/11/16, 11:43 pm

Kaveh Issa

β-Tier
β-Tier
Pretty sure I got it all

View user profile

5 Re: Resubmissions and new spells on 28/11/16, 03:19 am

I made some changes that you missed! Please bump if you agree with them and I'll approve them! <3

Tricky Fire Ball
Requirements/Drawbacks: Kaveh must point the crystal on his pipe/wand in the direction that he wishes the fireball to travel.
Description:

Upon initial casting, the fire ball is only fifty centimeters (50cm) wide. Once it is as close to the target as the user wishes, the ball expands to five (5) meters in diameter. Objects caught within the flames of this ball receive D-tier damage in the form of burns. If the fireball travels outside of a ten meter radius, it will dissipate.

Pillar of Flames
Requirements/Drawbacks: Kaveh must remain stationary until the spell has ended. He must also take a draw from his pipe before speaking the name of the spell.
Scaling: AoE
Cost: 10 Magoi | 5 Magoi Sustain | +10 for Scaling
Description:

Any point within a range of 10 meters of Kaveh is susceptible to his Pillar of Flame spell. This spell creates a two meter (2m) tall pillar of fire with a three meter (3m) diameter. If Kaveh adds more magoi into his spell, the diameter expands to six meters (6m). Anyone caught in this flame will receive D-tier damage in the form of burns.

Fireball
Requirements/Drawbacks: Kaveh must point his wand at his target and recite the name of the spell in order for it to cast.
Description:

This is a standard fireball, the basic spell taught to all heat magicians. The ball is three meters (3m) in diameter and travels ten meters (10m) towards its target. Upon impact, this spell deals D-tier damage in the form of burns.

Range: Short
Requirements/Drawbacks: Kaveh must take a long draw of his pipe and use his mouth as the starting point of the spell, meaning he'd have to be in rather close proximity of his target.
Cost: 10 Magoi | +10 Magoi for Scaling
Description:

Kaveh exhales, the smoke from his mouth igniting and becoming a cone of fire that reaches up to three meters (3m) in front of him and flares out to two meters (2m) wide in a cone. Contact with the flames causes D-Tier damage in the form of burns.

Flaming Arm
Type: Supplementary
Requirements/Drawbacks: Kaveh must move his arm with his wand in his hand to control the arm. He must also speak the name of the spell and remain stationary to cast it.
Cost: 10 Magoi | 5 Magoi for Sustain
Description:

Kaveh creates an arm out of flames to use for whatever he wishes. The arm is five meters (5m) long and the palm is three meters wide (3m). The arm is controlled by Kaveh as long as it is within 10 meters of him. If this ability is scaled, the arm will grow longer.

Flame Serpent
Range: Long
Requirements/Drawbacks: Kaveh must recite: "Slither and burn, ignis anguis." after taking a draw from his pipe.
Cost: 20 Magoi | 10 Per Sustain | +10 Per scale
Description:

Kaveh uses heat magic to form a flaming serpent. The serpent is 1 meter in diameter and 5 meters long. The serpent moves at and is freely controlled within 20 meters of Kaveh to cause C-tier damage in the form of burns on impact. If not sustained, this spell will vanish after inflicting its damage.

Flame Spear
Range: Long
Requirements/Drawbacks: Kaveh must be in a throwing position and must hold this position until the spear is launched at his target.
Cost: 20 Magoi | +10 Per Scale
Description:

After Kaveh takes his pipe out of his mouth and raises it above his head, fire gathers in the shape of a 4 Meter long, 30 Centimeter wide spear above it and is launched at a single target within 20 Meters of Kaveh. The spear deals C-Tier damage to its target.

ALT - Setekh Fahim | Totodilo

If you want to roleplay message me!
I'm shy but I don't bite!
View user profile http://www.porsef.tumblr.com/

6 Re: Resubmissions and new spells on 28/11/16, 12:38 pm

Flame Clamp State the size of the arms. Id suggest Damage for scaling

Salamander's Breath Mk. II Putting medium would also include close range, so please just put medium. Id suggest Damage for scaling

Firenado: Eye of the vortex should be 0.5m. Id suggest range for the scaling and you can just put '0' or N/A for the sustain.

Ground Raze is good ^^

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum