The Mysterious Cave of Wonders[Private/Ryu/Gin]

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Imuchakk was an interesting place, and he couldn’t believe that there were a lot of things happening in this world. He was even called a candidate for a king. It kind of confused him to be honest, and he was surprised. He didn’t allow it to bother him as he was okay with that. He had his friend with him, and he was okay with that. They didn’t lose their lives in the dungeon, and he felt better than he ever did before. He learned a lot, and knew that there was much more to learn now. He was out of the Tundra right now, and there was a certain reason to it.

There was a cave he had gone to before, and it seemed like there was nobody there. He thought about that for a while, but then there was that creature that had attacked him. He couldn’t remember the form or how it looked. He just knew that it had some sharp teeth, and it was trying to eat him. He escaped that place, but wondered if that thing was guarding somebody. He wasn’t sure about it, and to be honest he figured he would see what was up there. He could only hope that he wouldn’t get attacked by that thing again.

It was a cold morning in the Tundra right now. There was no storm around the place, and he was glad about that. The cause of the storm was wrapped around his neck, and a new partner at that. There was snow falling down, but of course it was still cold, and there was already tons of snow on the ground. He was walking right now as it was a form of training, and he didn’t want to be lazy and use carpet to ride towards the cavern. He marched there without a problem taking one foot out of the snow, and the other one into it.

”Sorry I got you going through this cold with me Ren. I just figured we would go check something out right now. There is a cave around the Tundra that seems a little bit strange to be honest,” he spoke to his friend with a smile on his face as he kept walking through the snow.

Gin Tamashi

Gin Tamashi
C-Tier
C-Tier

The Tundra has always been a trek of sheer cold. The wind would nip at Gin annoyingly and if he stood out for too long, the cold would catch up to him. He had been sick once before while staying in Imuchakk. It was odd for him to have stayed in such a village for so long; either way, he had chose to make his way out of the frozen north and continue on with his traveling.

The fur cloak was tightly wrapped about him, even though he wore his leather and fur attire underneath. Gin used his staff as a walking stick when treking through the snow, shivering. He will thank the rukh for allowing him to reach the warm lands. But then again, maybe it was the rukh that kept him here for so long. He rattled his brain, he wasn't entirely sure how fate, destiny, and the will of rukh work, but he knew enough that the rukh were there.

Regardless, he walked on, hoping for something new.

The ground below him cracked. How? Gin looked about but saw nothing of interest but mounts of snow and one or two snow-covered boulders jutting from the ground. Another crack and without another moment to allow him to think, the ground below him gave way and fell through the now hole, snow pouring in with him. His voice was loud and echoed within the darkness.

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

This year was just full of constant surprises. First he had gotten rid of the man who had hunted him down for years and he even received a close friend alongside him to help with their current endeavors. Even after it they continued to travel through the wondrous world. He even received the opportunity to enter a dungeon. Not only that but he also came into contact with a strange being known as a Djinn that granted him the blade on his side and transformed into some weird necklace that Yuurei carries around. He sighed and placed his hand on his handle as they made their way through the snow towards some cave Yuurei had previously mentioned.

"Don't worry about it, I am in your debt for allowing me the chance of accompanying you through that dungeon and saving my life on several occasions. Its the least I can do." That power that Yuurei had received, what kind was it? It sort of intrigued Ren and inside he knew he wanted to acquire equal power. But how, How was the question of the day...

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

He continued to walk through the snow without a problem. He couldn’t help but marched through the place, and he just knew that the cave was around here. He just moved along as he heard his friend speak to him. He just smiled at Ren because his life had been saved by him a bunch of time, but he wasn’t counting on that. He was glad that the two of them had gotten through everything they had been through, and was happy they were able to get stronger. They were however still a long way to do, and had many difficulties to go through.

Yuurei could feel the cold hitting him, but he was use to this temperature from all of the training he had done in the Tundra. It didn’t really bother him, and he was sure that he would get sick a bunch of times. ”Well this cavern is probably going to be something interesting, if I say so myself,” he said out loud. He could see the cavern from where he was, but it was not as close as one might have thought. Still it was good that they were near the place, and he kept walking. He had heard a strange noise, and it sounded like the Tundra was angry with them.

He looked around to see if he spotted anybody, but that was not the case. ”It seems like the snow around here is making some weird noises, or its probably coming from the cavern. I’m not really sure what it is, but let’s keep moving, and keep your guard up because we might bump into something that could be dangerous to us,” he gave his friend a heads up as he kept moving, and towards the cavern that was in their sights.

Gin Tamashi

Gin Tamashi
C-Tier
C-Tier

It was cold and it was getting colder, as if he was swimming in a cloud of frost pressing down upon him.

Gin woke and instinct kicked in. He dug and dug in a random direction. It wasn't long before he broke through the snow and managed to find air, but he didn't stop there, he pushed through and fell a slope and onto icy ground. Deep breaths. Soon his breathing was steadied.

The green magician looked up at the rocky ceiling. There was a hole in the high ceiling, to which Gin figured he had fallen through. Thank the rukh for the snow that tumbled in with him, even though there were possibly a few bruises he couldn't feel due to the numbness the snow had brought him.

He slowly stood up and realized he had no pain, but due to the cold, he was moving slowly. He rubbed his arms against his body to warm himself up. The breath visible in front of him. It had taken him a moment to remember his staff. "Damn" Gin put a hand into the mount of snow, then soon his arm, then half his body. Out he returned with his staff in hand.

And with that, the green magician turned about and walked off in a random direction, hoping to find his way out.

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

The walk was nothing as his skin had become used to the cold that surrounded the north. He was well prepared for any occasion but his mind was distracted by the idea of meeting another Djinn. But what was such a powerful being doing in their world? What was it's purpose for being here. Shrugging off the question he continued his his walk with Yuurei as they got closer to the cave. He wondered what was inside of the cavern but something told him that he would find out very soon. He gripped the handle of his katana tightly with his left hand, Ready to unsheathe it at any given moment.

"Another exploration, It's like everywhere we go danger just seems to follow. I wonder what kind of wonder will hit us this time. Maybe after all this adventuring we can go somewhere far off for a nice warm vacation, I'm growing tired of all this cold." This was the first time in forever that Ren actually complained about something. It was unlike himself but he simply wanted to go to somewhere which suited his ideas of training far more. This place wasn't it. With the cavern coming up close he sighed and continued to focus.

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei could only see that his friend was ready to fight. That was good, and he would be able to do good with a weapon that was not his own hands. He couldn’t believe the things he saw in the dungeon that had put his friend in such danger. He just kept moving as he heard his friend speaking about danger, and how they should go to a warm place next. He could only laugh at those words because he had to admit that he didn’t like the cold either. ”Don’t worry we will be going somewhere after this. It will be a warmer place, and that is for sure,” he explained to his friend.

The two had finally reached the cavern, and he made sure that this time he brought something to light their way to the point where he was up to last. The cavern was dark, but a straight path. It was only like this till a certain spot, and then it would light up with the idea that people used to work inside here. Still he had an oil lamp with him, and made sure that he lit it up as he entered the cavern. He kept walking at his normal pace because well he wasn’t scared of this place. ”I was here before, and we should be walking into a light path with axe picks, and anything else you could find for mining,” he told Ren.

”There was a beast who attacked me here, but I didn’t get a good look at it. That is why I wanted to come here, and see what it was, and why it was here. I feel as if somebody created it here because it’s too big to fit the exit,” he explained as he kept moving. The lamp was lighting up the way, and he could only wonder what the two of them would be bumping into in this cavern.

Gin Tamashi

Gin Tamashi
C-Tier
C-Tier

As Gin walked on, he fell into mostly darkness. There was no light ahead, giving him the thought of that this place was bigger than expected. He gulped as he took a moment to stop and think. He looked back into the direction he came from; there was light protruding only because of the hole in the ceiling he had made when entering accidentally, but ahead there seem to be no other entry.

The green magician sat for a moment and thought a he looked about the tunnel he was in. Within a moment's notice, he noticed what seem to be a pick-axe nearby just dug into the side of the tunnel. If this was here, then there is a possibility that this cave/tunnel, whatever it was, was man-made and must have some opening elsewhere.

Gin licked his index and pointed it above him. However he remembered that the reason that trick won't work would be because his body is somewhat cold and is numb to sensitive sensations. He'd figure he would just follow the tunnel, for all tunnels made by someone should lead somewhere.

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

Entering the cavern he felt the cold gust of wind disappear. Without the wind he didn't feel as cold but the temperature within the cavern was still as low which was expected from a cavern located in the North. Not that shocking really. He turned to his friend as he brought out an oil lamp and lit it up. "Good Idea, Don't want to be roaming in the dark without knowing our surrounding completely." Looking at the oil lamp he put his hands near it as they warmed up quick than placed them by his sides. Observing the cavern he could already tell people used to work here. 

His friend mentioned that something had attacked him which startled Ren a bit. What creature could possibly attack Yuurei and still live to see another day. Whatever this creature was it was most likely bad news. But he understood why his friend felt the need to come back and find out what kind it was but an old man once told Ren, Curiousity killed the cat. Luckily for him this was yuurei which meant death was most likely not even an option. "Any Idea on what kind of beast this creature might just be?"

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei nodded at his friend on what he had said. He was happy that his friend thought it was smart on what he did, and he just kept walking right now. He kept walking though as he was allowing his friend to think about what he had said to him. They were getting close to the area, and he had been to last before he ran away. He looked over to his friend as he was asking what he had seen. It seemed like his fried was trying to jog his memory, and see if he could think of anything on how the creature look like.

”I can’t remember. I just know it was huge, and it had a huge head with some sharp teeth. I just tried to make it out of here as fast as I could because I was taking steel from this place to make a better arrow,” he explained to his friend. Yuurei had noticed that there was somebody coming towards them right now. He could only see his face, but figured that the man was wearing all black of some sorts. ”Hey you why are you here?” he asked him as they were getting closer to him.

Yuurei looked at Ren as he figured he would say something to him before anything. ”Be calm as there is no need for us to attack him unless he poses a threat,” he whispered to his friend as he looked back at the man again as he was wondering what he would say.

Gin Tamashi

Gin Tamashi
C-Tier
C-Tier

Gin continued to walk down the man-made corridor of earth and ice. The darkness had lifted slowly; light was coming from the end of the tunnel. A smile crept on Gin's face as he quicken his pace. The thoughts of wild animals taking shelter in such a place had entered his thoughts just a moment ago and he wished not to explore it, at least not alone, for secret can hide nearly anywhere.

There were two silhouettes in the middle of his path. They called for identification, which at first gave Gin hope, but by the way their size and voices were, he knew they were not any natives of this region. Last he had dealt with being his size, they were thieves ready to kill him. He was now cautious, "I am a traveler, I have seem to have stumbled upon this cavern" He tried picking his words carefully.

Gin slowly walked towards the two mystery figures with his staff gripped in his hand, but still being used as a walking stick, "And who may I ask are you two people and why are you here?' To turn the question upon those who have asked. Classic.

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

Scratching the back of his head with his left hand he sighed and looked at Yuurei. "So you were in here foraging some steel to make your arrows. That’s understandable without your arrows you’d be in a lot of trouble." He laughed a bit cause of what had crossed his mind but by mistake he had said it out loud just as he thought it. ”A Yuurei without his arrows and a bow just isn’t Yuurei at all. Hahahaha.” Stopping his laugh and holding it back he turned his focus towards a weird dark figure that was approaching.

Before Ren had a chance to make a move Yuurei made sure to stop him in his tracks immediately. Personally Ren would’ve gotten into a cautious stance and fought before asking questions but seeing as how Yuurei called the shots right now it was best to stay silent and save his energy for that creature he had mentioned earlier.

The person sounded quite cautious which sort of reminded him of the time when he had met Yuurei, they were both rather cautious and chose their words carefully as to not reveal too much which made for a good decision. The figure asked for identification but Ren stood shut. He knew it was best to let Yuurei speak for this moment seeing as how he seemed to be far better at diplomacy than he currently was lately, his diplomacy skills were a bit rusty. 

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei didn’t say anything when Ren said that out loud. It was kind of funny, and before he got to say anything they were presented with a mysterious person. He just heard what the man had to say, and he just smiled because the man had randomly made his way into the cavern. That was interesting to be honest, and he just shrugged as this was not his place, so he had nothing to worry about. The question was returned to the both of them, and he could only chuckle from having his question return back to him from this guy.

He stopped what he was doing, and coughed a bit before talking. ”Well we are travelers as well, but unlike you I don’t mind giving you our names. I am Yuurei, and my friend here is Ren. We are here to see the mystery that is hidden within this cavern. When I was here last time I was chased out of by a mysterious creature,” he paused a bit, and looked at him. ”Have you seen any creatures in here when you fell in here? Would you like to come with us?” he asked wondering what this guy would say.

He honestly was trying to see if this guy was the creature in disguise. He wouldn’t be surprised if this guy had turned into some oversize freak, but at the same time he didn’t want this guy leaving them, and then trapping them inside. He just gave him a smile as he wonder where this monster was at. He figured such a thing would come after them right about now, but that was not the case. It seemed, and felt like they were alone in this cavern.

Gin Tamashi

Gin Tamashi
C-Tier
C-Tier

Once Gin's vision adjusted to the lightning and darkness, he noticed who he was speaking to. Two tall men, one with long blue hair and the other with long red hair, as if they were the incarnations of the predictions of the possible disasters that would end the world: Fire and Ice.

Gin lowered his staff as it seemed that the two figures were friendly enough to be trusted to an extent, "My name is Gin Tamashi" He said. What had caught his attention was what Yuurei said concerning 'mystery'. There was indeed something mysterious within this cave. Even though The blue haired wonder had stated there was a creature dwelling within, it did not scare Gin as expected, but intrigued him further. An odd creature would only be dwelling in an cave if there was something to hide and protect.

"Sounds like an adventure" Gin smiled as he walked towards the duo. He halted in front of the figures, standing up straight, "Count me in; do you know what exactly what this creature looks like? For I did not run into anything" Curiosity did rise for the magician. Whatever was in here, the rukh has brought him here to find it, or to help the blue and red find it; whatever the case, he was here and ready.

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

As the figure moved in closer, Yuurei continued to explain their reasoning for being in the cave along with their names. Ren felt as though Yuurei had been far too trusting but stood quiet as he knew that the archer most likely had good reasoning behind his actions. As the bit of light that was In the cave covered the figure just as it approached Ren could finally get a good enough look to identify the man who called himself Gin Tamashi. ‘What an odd name’. Turning his attention back to the man he seemed to have held a sort of wicked look to himself. Just from the fact that he carried a staff he had guessed that either he had back issues or he was clearly a magician.

If he is a magician then that would mean he was in there for a reason. Question was what was that reason and would it happen to be the same as his companions reasoning for dragging him into this cave. Whatever the reasoning was Ren still felt as though he should keep an eye on the man. He let his grip on his blade go and made sure to make it look as though he were relaxed even though he was on guard the entire time. The man spoke of meeting nothing on his way out of the cavern which intrigued Ren quite a bit. If there truly was a beast within this cave, why not go for the traveler who was all alone. Or maybe there wasn’t a beast at all.

He was reading too much into the situation, it was best to stay quiet and sit back and follow Yuurei till his suspicions were confirmed. He kept his gaze on the traveler at all times without saying a word. 

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei was glad to hear the man speak, and it seemed like he was quick to tell them his name after giving him theirs. It seemed like he was okay with joining them on this little adventure, and he was glad on that. He just heard the man as he had asked him if he knew what the monster look like. He kind of scratched his head because he was not the only one who had asked him this. It seemed like people wanted to know how this thing looked like. He sighed though because he couldn’t really give this guy the best type of description on the monster.

”I didn’t really get a look on the beast. I was just trying my best to run away from it, and keep myself alive. I also had a bunch of steel with me, so there was no time for me to stay,” he said as he started walking. ”Still it was big, and it had sharp teeth, and that is basically all I can remember,” he said. He kept walking holding the oil lamp right now. He just kept making his way as he knew that Ren would have his back if this guy would try and attack them. He wasn’t sure if this guy was the monster in disguise, and if he was then he was good at hiding his killing intent.

The group would pass where Gin had fell from, but the hole hwas closed up as if it was never there to begin with. It seemed like something had dragged the young man into the cavern as if it wanted Yuurei to bump into him. He kept moving though as he had finally arrived at the place where he was before the creature had arrived. He looked around the area as it seemed like it was stil lit up, and he put the oil lamp away after turning it off. There was no need for it now, and he just kept moving into the one direction he could have.

”This is where I was last, and then somehow the thing just came from this direction,” he told them walking in the direction, and arrived at what looked like a large area inside of the cavern. The place was huge and about several hundred meters wide, and high. It was amazing, and there were several paths that anybody could take. Yuurei looked around, and wonder where this beast was located, but it seemed like it wasn’t here. He wasn’t sure what was going on, and he figured it was his imagination that was running while. ”Look how big this place is,” he couldn’t help but be amazed of this situation.

Gin Tamashi

Gin Tamashi
C-Tier
C-Tier

It seems the three of them were getting off on a good start. The blue haired man, Yuurei, had explained what he experienced and known as he led the way, however the red haired man, Ren, kept quiet, hasn't even said a single word. Gin had seen the man's facial expression once before turning away and looking elsewhere, it seemed fierce and a bit frightening, as if anything would set him off.

Regardless, Gin walked slightly behind Yuurei as the blue haired man led the way with his oil lantern. He didn't understand what he meant by 'steel', maybe he was mining. When the group entered the area Gin had entered initially, the magician noticed the hole in the ceiling was gone, no trace of it was there other than the mount of snow nearby. He didn't want to point it out, it would probably give the idea that the new guy was possibly crazy or up to something.

They've entered a lit area. Taking a look, Gin was amazed by the size of it, so large and vast. The possibilities rattled his mind; treasure, secrets, history unknown, scrolls, magic, and more. "Which way, sir?" He asked with eyes glimmering.

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

Walking through the cavern was rather interesting throughout the entire walk nothing seemed to appear and only the scent of dirt his Ren’s nose along with the smell coming from the oil lamp. He didn’t mind the smell but it was weird seeing as how Yuurei mentioned the fact that he had been attacked within this cave. Where could this beast possibly be? Was Yuurei simply dreaming that he saw it?

Walking through the cavern they stumbled upon a nicely lit wide open area. It was such a wide and high place, was this possibly where the beast had been? Shrugging off the thought he took in the view and took a few steps ahead of the group. Somehow he had a feeling that he knew what to do.

Turning his attention to Yuurei he straightened his face and ignored the multiple paths that presented themselves. ”Yuurei, is there anything that you can tell me about the smell that covered the area before the beast appeared? Did it smell a certain way, is there any small detail you can possibly give me, did the temperature rise or anything?”

The answer to this could possibly be what may lead them to the creature in question. He only hoped Yuurei had taken in some sort of scent during that time.

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei was just looking around the facility. He could only wonder why this place was so huge. He kept looking around as he was wondering where they would be heading to. The new guy had asked where they were going to go, but he didn’t know the answer to that himself. He just kissed his teeth as this had annoyed him, and he had made a fist which showed that he was not excited about this. Still he kept calm, and figured that they would just have to randomly choose a path, and hopefully it was the right one.

He noticed something, and it was Ren he had moved ahead of the group, and Yuurei could only wonder why he would do that. It seemed like his heighten abilities is what led him to take the lead. He heard his friend, and shook his head on what he had asked him. He knew about Ren’s ability to smell things out, and if he had known what it smelled like he would have told his friend, so he could keep track of the beast’s scent. Still it seemed like there was one thing that was certain, and weird was that the temperature did increase.

It was not as cold as it was before, and it seemed to only get hotter. That was when Yuurei’s eyes widen on what he saw. His friend was looking at him and speaking to him, unless he was being rude and spoke to him with his back turned on his friend. It didn’t matter because the beast that he had seen had arrived, but it wasn’t from any of the paths that were available to them. It wasn’t even seen around the place when they got there. Instead it was diving down from the ceiling. It was indeed going after Ren as it seemed like he was the most vulnerable one of the three.

”REN MOVE ABOVE YOU!” he shouted as he moved back from the beast that was soon hitting the ground whether or not it took Ren out of the picture or not. It roared as it hit the ground, and it looked at everybody who was still standing. The beast was not an ordinary beast. It had wings, and it was a wyvern. It seemed oversized and more like its cousin a dragon. That was what Yuurei thought it was when he saw it, but this time without running away from it. ”It’s a dragon?! Why is there one in this cavern?!” he shouted these questions as he figured he wouldn’t get an answer for them.

Gin Tamashi

Gin Tamashi
C-Tier
C-Tier

Gin looked about and inspected the pathways and tunnels in general from afar. The number of pathways was vast and he didn't blame Yuurei for sucking his teeth in irritation. Realizing the blue haired man's reaction, the magician could tell this is as far as they can be led.

This was troubling indeed, for each of these tunnels hold something unknown, maybe all the same, or most, or maybe every single one of them held something different; wonders, or deadly surprises, it was a terrifying idea, but it caused the excitement within Gin to boil over, he couldn't help but grin.

Ren had asked something about temperature and smell which didn't register to Gin, it seemed odd, but Yuurei answer wasn't something he had expected. Gin looked up as a reaction, but a gust of debris exploded from Ren's direct area, blocking the magician's sight for a moment, the debris and wind was enough to push Gin back just a bit. After he tumbled, he quickly got himself back up. The debris cleared and Yuurei next call seem to be created, but unbelievable even though Gin was staring right at the beast... a dragon.

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

As he was finishing his sentence he began to notice that Yuurei was paying no type of mind to his words. Still he knew his friend was atleast listening so he didn’t really mind. Just as he finished asking about what his friend had smelled he noticed something weird. The room temperature wasn’t as cold as the rest of the walk through the cave. Just as he noticed this little fact, Yuurei yelled out for Ren to watch out. He looked up immediately as a rather huge beast came shooting down right towards him. Jaws wide open, he couldn’t move in time. Just as the beast was about to close its mouth as it descended on him. He jumped up right into the mouth of the beast just as the jaws closed shut.

He touched the inner walls of the beasts mouth as he looked around, It was dark but he knew where he was. The beast shifted its head up straight and Ren fell over landing on something soft. He had already guessed it was the tongue as it tried to coil around him. Getting off the tongue he stepped back onto a wall of pearly white teeth. He was literally in the jaws of death but knew how to handle himself.

Grabbing a hold of the tongue, He tightly gripped it and wrapped his arms around it as he squeezed tightly only hoping that the beast would open it’s mouth before he’d have to break through it.

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei had warned his friend, but it seemed like he was not quick enough to dodge the attack. He was surprised, and his jaw couldn’t stop but drop from what had happen. He didn’t believe that his friend had gotten eaten, but figured they had time to save him before anything bad happen to his friend. He figured that he would be able to do something from the inside. He gritted his teeth as he looked at the beast, and jumped back from the monster. He just closed his eyes for a second as he grabbed onto his neck as it was time to get serious.

”He who causes destruction, surge through my hands, so I may shoot down my enemies, Gusion.” he chanted these words as his neck started to glow right there, and it had changed its form as it had gone towards his hands. It had turned into a bow, and he aimed it at the wyvern that had his friend in its mouth. ”Well its time to get Ren out from there,” he said to Gin as he had pulled back, and shot an arrow at the wyvern. It had knocked the arrow with its tail, and he was surprised about that.

He had noticed that the wyvern was trying to swipe him, and his carpet had released itself from its master, and had swept him from the ground to avoid the attack. He just sighed as it seemed like something was bothering the wyvern from the inside. That was good, and he could only smile as he was ready to do something right now. ”It seems like Ren is doing something from the inside. Let’s get him out of there,” he commanded as he told Gin this. He took one of his arrows as he shot it to the back of the wyvern.

It didn’t block this, and he just smiled as it hit, and an explosion had occurred. ”Fireworks,” he whispered as the carpet kept moving. The wyvern had stumbled a bit as it shook the pain it felt from its back. He wonder what it was going to do who it was going to attack, and what the new comer would possibly to do.

40/200

Gin Tamashi

Gin Tamashi
C-Tier
C-Tier

Gin was surprised to see such a beast standing before him, massive and frightening. But dragons couldn't really exist and yet here one stood. Fact or fiction, the magician had no time to determine what was real and what was fake. He noticed the red haired man had jumped at the beast, for a moment, Gin had mentally cheered for the brave man, until he was swallowed whole. This was his que.

Gin was about to turn around when the blue haired man began assuring him that his friend was fighting the beast from the inside; such a battle only works in fairy tails, but looking over the situation again, Gin remembered that at the moment, nothing was impossible. The dragon shifted, forcing Gin to tumbled out of the way. He looked up and noticed Yuurei pulling out a bow from now where along with an arrow that for some reason the rukh reacted to. Was it magic?

The arrow collided with the beast and exploded. This gave Gin the encouragement he need. He pointed his staff at the side of the beast and yelled "Bell Bast!" out from the staff shot an invisible blast of sound that collided with the beast's midsection. It roared irritable. Gin couldn't help but smile.

Magoi Used: 10

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

The inside of the beast was starting to warm up a bit seeing as how it hadn’t opened it’s mouth since tasting Ren which was beginning to piss him off. Ren squeezed the tongue violently as he grinned, knowing what he had to do next. Holding the tongue with his left hand he unsheathed his blade using his right. Gripping the handle tightly he stumbled back a bit as the mouth shook a bit. It felt as though the beast had stumbled back a bit.

Keeping his footing he brought his blade above the tongue and gripped it a bit as lightning embedded the blade. With one powerful slice, He cut straight through the tongue of the beast and cut the tongue clean off. Still holding the tongue he made his way towards the mouth as blood filled the inside of the beasts mouth. It roared in pain and just as it roared, Ren could be seen jumping out with a rather large tongue in one hand and a blade and lightning embedded katana in his other. The second he landed, he sprinted towards his companions as he was covered in the beasts blood.

Not one word left his mouth as he tried his best to get the disgusting blood off of him using the beasts tongue.

Stamina 20/120

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei heard the wyvern roar from the pain it was receiving from possibly the three of them. He was not sure what his friend was doing in the inside, but he figured that Ren wouldn’t have given up that easy. He just noticed someone was coming out from the beast’s mouth, and he had an awkward look on his face when he noticed that his friend was holding what look like a tongue. He was a bit confused on this, but he shook his head because Ren was out of the belly of the beast. That meant he was able to do something as the beast continue to roar in pain.

He just looked at wyvern as it was looking at Ren, but Yuurei wasn’t going to allow it to attack his friends. He shot an arrow at the beast as it turned it attention to the man who was flying on the carpet. Yuurei couldn’t help but smile, and watched as the wyvern took flight from the ground. It was moving really fast towards him, and he just figured it was time to use this ability he had never used before. He was making sure that he had separated himself from the guys before he used it, and that was when he smiled.

”I see you already hurt, but you are going down now,” he said as he saw the beast was coming straight for him. He was no longer moving, and he motioned his hand as if he was holding onto an arrow. Of course it had suddenly appeared as if Yuurei was using magic, which he was of course. ”Gusion’s Shocking Truth,” he spoke these words as he released the arrow, and it went straight towards the wyvern’s face. The beast roar as it ate the arrow, which made Yuurei surprised and happy at the same time.

He was not expecting that, and the next thing that happen was the body of the wyvern expanded, as the beast roar from the pain it felt from the arrow, and the explosion which had happen inside of its stomach. The beast stopped flying, and just went down unconscious and dead. Yuurei sighed as he was glad that was over, and watched as the beast crash down on the ground. The impact was loud, and when it hit the ground it had blocked off every path except the one they had come from, and one other path.

Yuurei had made his way back to the other two as he had dropped on the ground and had his carpet returned to his neck again. ”It seems like you made it out alive Ren. That is good, but it seems like we aren’t left much to explore with the dragon like creature blocking most of the path. Do you guys want to go see what is at the end of the path that is open for us?” he asked, but didn’t wait for their answer. He smiled as he rushed over to the only path to take, and walked on to see what was at the end of it.

75/200

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum