1Rima vs. Clown Baby Empty Rima vs. Clown Baby 26/11/16, 09:54 am

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Enemies:

Items/Pets Brought:

Rima vs. Clown Baby Tumblr_ms0ukskPCM1sserjpo2_500

"Who's ready to take me on?! CLOWN BABY!!" The oversized fool screamed, causing the crowd to explode with cheering. He was flexing his large muscles as he walked towards the center of the arena. Rima didn't expect to actually come back to the coliseum to fight, let alone so soon. The urge was too much for her to resist, they say once you get the taste of combat then you'll keep wanting more. That was the precise case for the young tan magician. As she entered the arena she raised her new wand in the air, the crowd began to boo her as she walked further in. The crowd was booing her because of her last fight she played incredibly defensively. However, that was against an incredibly powerful foe and she knew very well that someone like him was on a completely different level than this guy.

As Rima finally got to the center of the arena she met eyes with her opponent; Clown Baby. She bowed to him out of respect, knowing that he had been a veteran of the coliseum. Her gut told her that he was not even close to Zadi's power, but she should still fight with caution. She grabbed her wands handle and pointed it towards the large man. Set her pet bat had flew back towards the entrance to the coliseum, most likely knowing this battle would be too dangerous for him to be near. "Let's try to keep this entertaining, alright?" she taunted him with her words. Clown Baby had smirked at the magician's confidence, quickly taking a combat stance.

Clown Baby began his assault quick and hard, leaving no room for dillydallying. He held his glove out in front of him, and lauched his ranged attack Razzle Dazzle. The spike flew hard and fast towards Rima, but she managed to quickly roll out of the way. It was a shock that he was capable of a ranged attack of that caliber, but Rima was quite good at dealing with attacks from afar. What she was really worrying about was how powerful his melee attacks were. After dodging the spike Rima got into place and held out her wand. "Alshshahn Alkhinzir!" she said, causing bacteria to rapidly expand and form a large boar, which began to charge towards Clown Baby at a fast speed.

The musucular man was not going to allow such a weak attack to throw him off, as the boar crashed into him he grasped it around the head and tossed it aside, causing it to disperse. However, doing this caused him to take D-Tier damage. After Clown Baby tanked the mediocre life magic, he let out a sort of war cry as he smashed his fist into the ground, using Shimmy and Shake. Rima fell to the ground as the ground began to violently shake underneath her, taking C-Tier damage to her ankle. She bit her lip due to the pain of her twisted ankle, but managed to regain her footing for the time being. After picking herself up off the ground it finally stopped shaking. However, Clown Baby was not going to give her a moment of rest as he sprinted towards her with his fist. Attempting to Slam Up.

As Clown Babies fist entered Rima's range, her borg quickly formed, protecting her from the B-Tier damage that was coming her way. The borg was smashed instantly and caused Rima to fly back slightly from the impact. "Is that all you really have?!" she yelled out, laughing maniacally. She held out her wand and pointed it towards the large man, drawing a circle in air and then cutting through it. "Mamnue Alshshams!" a sphere of flame shot out towards her enemy, rapidly expanding as it traveled. Clown Baby attempted to dodge it, but it scorched his right arm, burning it for B-Tier damage. The large man let out a yell of pain as he tried to put out the fire by rolling on the coliseum floor. "Do you give up yet?" Rima said with an unnerving sadistic look in her eyes.

Clown Baby finally managed to put himself out and looked up towards Rima with a hateful glare. "I have worked so hard to get to where I am...WHY WOULD I JUST GIVE IT TO YOU!" he screamed charging her once again. Rima quickly sidestepped the attack and smashed the back of his neck with her wand/club hybrid, knocking him out instatly from the A-Tier damage. "I'm sorry...I just can't allow myself to be beaten by someone like you." she said in a cold and serious voice. As the large man fell to the ground the crowd began to cheer loudly. Surprisingly, there was no blood, but the fight alone was enough to get their approval. The joy of winning a fight in this place began to get to Rima's head, which wasn't really bad, but could possibly affect her in the future.

WC: 826/800
Magoi: 235/280 (-45 Magoi)
Used A-Tier wand/club basic attack.

Abilities Used:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Rima vs. Clown Baby BgH0fcQ
---
Traits Points: 0/8
Shards of Solomon: x2

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum