Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Duquin's Combat Corner Empty Duquin's Combat Corner 13/11/16, 10:57 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Duquin's Combat Corner
Duquin's Combat Corner Tumblr_mlgn9pnvfp1qkpz7co2_500

Do you feel like you can't fight your way out of a wet paper bag? Do you fear your enemies will cut you down in a single swift blow? Do you simply feel like you don't understand the combat system or feel unsure of how a certain scenario would work out under the system?

If the answer to any of those questions is yes then you're in the right place. I'm now offering my services as a battle coach.

Services/Prices:

• System Consultation | Free  - If you aren't sure about something covered in the systems feel free to ask me about it. I'll happily clear up any misunderstandings about anything system related for free.

• Scenario Play | 3,000 Huang - Do you have an idea for a certain spell or attack but don't feel confident it would work in a certain scenario because of how it might clash with another type of ability? Explain the scenario in question and I will explain how it would play out clearing up any doubts! I will do up to three scenario's for each payment of three thousand huang.

• Basic Advice | 5,000 Huang - There are a few key pieces of advice that make up the fundamentals of my own personal combat doctrine. For a measly five thousand huang, I will share these trade secrets with you.

• Basic Lesson | 10,000 Huang - This package includes the Basic Advice and takes it a step further with a simple rp combat lesson that will be held over PMs. This will be an exchange of several theoretical combat posts during which the advice given will be put into practice. The finer details of how and when to apply the advice as well as the risks involved in using it will be covered.

• Advanced Lesson | 20,000 Huang - This package includes the previous two in addition to a proper sparring session. The spar will consist of you going beyond theory and using your actual character in a battle against a gauntlet of unique character archetypes I will custom create based on your character's strengths and weaknesses. I will give advice and pointers throughout the spar, pointing out opportunities for you to strike as well as flaws where better choices could have been made.

• Practical Battle Advice | Price Varies - This package does not contain any other packages. It isn't to say that the advice of the other packages isn't practical. Rather, this is for players who are actively in combat with another player or an NPC. Based on how difficult the fight will be, I will negotiate a price. In exchange, I will offer post by post advice and opinions based on the actual combat situation. I will not write your posts for you, but I will offer suggestions on which abilities to use and point out weaknesses in the opponent's posts when I see them. NOTE: This package is unavailable if I am controlling your enemy as obviously that would be a conflict of interest.

Code:
[b]Package:[/b] Which package do you want?
[b]Payment:[/b] Who is paying for this and which character/account will the huang come from?
[b]Request Details:[/b] Why did you pick the package you chose and what are you hoping to gain out of it?
[b]Comments/Notes:[/b] Any extra information?

*The Lesson Packages are only available to one player at a time. First come first serve. The waiting list is below.*

Waiting List
  • -
  • -
  • -

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you all, for everything.

2Duquin's Combat Corner Empty Re: Duquin's Combat Corner 13/11/16, 11:54 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Package: Advanced Lesson
Payment: Zadi, 20K Huang
Request Details: I wanted to get better at fighting via the Coliseum against other players, but that would likely take a LOOOOONG time. This option will probably also take a while, too, but not quite as long. I also hope this prepares me a little for the upcoming event.
Comments/Notes: Could the "gauntlet battles" take place within the context of the Coliseum? Just a private thread within the Battlegrounds of the Coliseum. Obviously no Huang or EXP 'rewards'. I don't mind if that's not possible, but it would be a nice setting.

3Duquin's Combat Corner Empty Re: Duquin's Combat Corner 14/11/16, 09:53 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

These are all OOC and thus will be held over pms. The coliseum can be the setting for some scenarios though. I'm not offering an exp grinding course after all. If you still want to do this then I'll begin when the Huang Transfer is made:

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t7166-player-transfers

4Duquin's Combat Corner Empty Re: Duquin's Combat Corner 14/11/16, 04:46 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Woops, I forgot that simply posting IC garners exp, too. Now I'm afraid I'll forgot about all the lessons you're about to try and teach me T~T

Well, anyway;

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t7166-player-transfers#39497

5Duquin's Combat Corner Empty Re: Duquin's Combat Corner 14/11/16, 06:14 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Transfer Confirmed, I'll be pming you now.

6Duquin's Combat Corner Empty Re: Duquin's Combat Corner 10/04/17, 01:27 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Package: Basic Advice
Payment: I'll be using Rain's (my alt) account to pay.
Request Details: Curiosity kills the cat. That and I've not really done much PvP.
Comments/Notes: -

7Duquin's Combat Corner Empty Re: Duquin's Combat Corner 10/04/17, 04:04 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Please set up the huang transfer to my Zafar account. Once the transfer is confirmed, I'll pm you the basic advice package.

Very Happy

8Duquin's Combat Corner Empty Re: Duquin's Combat Corner 19/06/19, 01:15 am

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Duquin, I would like your wisdom of battle.

I seek to play my character to his best potential and I am not sure if I need your help for this but it will be appreciated.

Package: Practice Battle Advice
Payment: I think from my Trently account, if 2k is too little I still need to be paid for my event rewards. I believe I have huang on Giorgo as well but do not quote me on that.
Request Details: Tutor me during my fight with Merrze, please. I would like you to comment on my fight with Merrze however you wish and give me your input. While I do not want you to give me the answers I do wish to receive an ounce of your wisdom from this request to overlook my battle.
Comments/Notes: It will be a pleasure working with you, I hope if you accept my request for tutelage. I am purchasing your other packages once I can get enough huang.

Edit: I do not have any huang on Giorgo, want to trade?

Duquin's Combat Corner 35360610

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum