You are not connected. Please login or register

Showdown [Sanarya; Private]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Showdown [Sanarya; Private] Empty Showdown [Sanarya; Private] on 28/03/14, 02:22 am

Basil

Basil
A-Tier
A-Tier
The large, icy fortress still stood there as the black-haired mage returned. Of course it wasn't voluntary in the slightest; that was quite obvious for Basil was being propelled back towards Gusion by a massive ball of flames and heat.

The Dark Magi's Borg withheld the attack and within a split-second he would release twenty shards of ice towards his assailant.

"You damned hag! How did you get here so quickly!?" The black-haired boy scowled at his fellow sorcerer, one which was female and affiliated herself with a different side of the moral spectrum.

Basil didn't exactly know what had happened after he summoned the dungeon. He simply decided to fly off and let things proceed on their own; but next thing he knew, he was being assaulted by a familiar (albeit grotesque) face.

View user profile

2Showdown [Sanarya; Private] Empty Re: Showdown [Sanarya; Private] on 28/03/14, 02:24 am

Sanarya

Sanarya
A-Tier
A-Tier
Sanarya had sensed that the foolish little boy had managed to raise another dungeon. Coincidentally enough it had been summoned at the same time as when she had arisen Vassago, far off in Reim's territory.

Sensing a disturbance in the rukh, the female Magi instantly opened a portal, transporting herself to the Tundra within milliseconds of Basil leaving his own new dungeon.

"I've lived much longer than you brat." The female Magi smirked as she hovered in front of Basil after having launched a fireball towards the boy.

Sanarya twirled her staff in hand, and just as the shards of ice came flying towards her, she released a wave of black aura, intercepting the cold daggers and crushing them within an instant.

"You could learn a thing or two from me." The much older woman giggled and smiled kindly, whilst simultaneously releasing a blast of sound in Basil's direction, hoping to knock the boy down towards the ground next to Gusion's entrance.

Of course Sanarya was typically one to prefer words over fists; however this boy managed to infuriate her so much that she simply couldn't hold back once the opportunity arose.

View user profile

3Showdown [Sanarya; Private] Empty Re: Showdown [Sanarya; Private] on 28/03/14, 02:53 am

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier
Yuurei saw himself glowing right now, and it seemed like he was being taken out of the dungeon now. That was great, and he looked at his hands, and then looked over to where Ren was. He figured that the two would be leaving this place together, which was good. It didn’t take him long to appear in the front of the gate, but he looked around, and noticed that his friend was not around him. He was a bit confused on what had happen. ”Where did Ren go?” he asked himself as he looked at the ground to see if his friend was teleported there by mistake.

It didn’t take him long to look up, and he couldn’t believe what he saw. There were two people in the sky right now. They were fighting right now, and he wondered why this was happening. He could feel power coming from the two of them, much like what he felt when he saw Gusion. They seemed like trouble, yet he didn’t know what to do. He decided he would say something, but dungeon behind him started shaking behind him. He figured that this would be the after effect of completing a dungeon, and wondered if those two people were still alive in there.

He shook his head as he didn’t have time to worry about others as there was a bunch of what it looked magicians fighting each other. ”Why the hell are you two fighting?!” he shouted looking at the two of them, and wondering what was going to happen for him saying something like that.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile

4Showdown [Sanarya; Private] Empty Re: Showdown [Sanarya; Private] on 28/03/14, 11:51 pm

Basil

Basil
A-Tier
A-Tier
Before Basil could even react, his shards of ice shattered into a thousand pieces due to some black wave of the witch's. In an instant, just as the Dark Magi regained his composure, he was being buffeted by a wave of sound.

For several seconds his borg withstood the assault, but even then he was being knocked back by a tremendous distance. Eventually the wave of sound would "nudge" him, ever so slightly that he went plummeting down to the dungeon below.

Basil made impact with the ground, only several feet from the little Dungeon Capturer who was yelling at the fighters.

As soon as he made contact with the stone ground, the Magi would begin to roll, and eventually stood on his feet. Breathing heavily he barked at the man standing there.

"Oi, King Vessel! Help me take out this bitch!" Basil yelled as he stared down Yuurei.

View user profile

5Showdown [Sanarya; Private] Empty Re: Showdown [Sanarya; Private] on 28/03/14, 11:52 pm

Sanarya

Sanarya
A-Tier
A-Tier
Sanarya watched as her spell contacted the brat's Borg. Of course her original plan was to shatter the shield completely, but the fact that he went straight down was a nice consolation prize.

Smirking ever so slightly, the kinder Magi hovered down below, raising a brow of intrigue at the boy who had appeared out of nowhere.

"I take it he's the one who conquered it..." Sanarya thought to herself as she stepped on the ground altogether.

Ignoring the dark-haired boy's comment altogether, Sanarya smiled at Yuurei and began to speak herself. "Dungeon Capturer, this man is not one who you should go helping. Aid me in besting him, and I shall tell you more about the power which you have just claimed."

She would exhale a deep breath of air and close her eyes momentarily. "If you do not, he'll aid those of the darkness in destroying our world altogether." Sanarya finished, opening her eyes as her smile disappeared completely.

View user profile

6Showdown [Sanarya; Private] Empty Re: Showdown [Sanarya; Private] on 29/03/14, 12:11 am

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier
Yuurei had shouted, but it seemed like they weren’t going to stop because of him. His head could only turn in the direction where the man was crashing to. It was a couple feet away from him, and he quickly covered his face, and picked up his leg from the debris that came from the crash landing. He slowly placed his hands to his side as he heard the man barking orders at him. He could only scratch his head as he was a bit confused on what the hell was going on right now. He pointed at himself as he noticed that the female was now down here as well.

He was between a battle that wasn’t his, and he just looked at her as she explained herself. It seemed like she was willingly to help him out on the power, which he discovered, but this guy knew exactly what he was by looking at him. ”I don’t take orders from people other than my parents. Still if what you say is true, then why would I help one who would destroy the world I live in?” he questioned as he jumped back as he didn’t really want any part of this.

”This battle isn’t mines to take, but I will fight back if any of you decide to attack me. I do have a question for you two. Why is it that you know I am a King’s Vessel. The Dijinn from the dungeon called me a King’s Candidate, and now this. Who are you two? What are you two?” he said to the strange, yet dark man. ”If what you say is true, then this guy is going to be nothing but trouble? I cannot aid anybody who wants to do harm to those who have done nothing wrong,” Yuurei clearly sided with the light magi, but he wasn’t sure what to do right now.

Yuurei was quick to take his bow out, and readied it just in case one of them rushed to him to attack. ”Tell me how to use this new power I’ve obtained,” he said wondering who would be the one to tell him, or laugh at him for saying something like that.

View user profile

7Showdown [Sanarya; Private] Empty Re: Showdown [Sanarya; Private] on 02/04/14, 11:30 pm

Basil

Basil
A-Tier
A-Tier
Basil immediately scowled as the hag started to trash-talk him. She spoke about how both he and his superiors would utterly bring the world into an era of darkness. In response all the Magi did was shrug his shoulders.

"And I'm proud of it." He said as he grinned at Sanarya, quickly bringing his attention back towards Yuurei only seconds later.

Suffice to say, the next few words to be spoken completely took Basil by surprise. His jaw dropped and his face turned into a look of disgust as a whole.

The Dark Magi spat on the ground closer to the girl and gave dirty looks to the both of them.

"With that attitude you won't get any answers from me asshole." Basil said as he waved his wand one last time. In an instant a heap of shadows would swirl around him, and within a flash of purple light he'd be gone.

All around the two remaining souls, Basil's voice would begin speaking. First he sighed, and then said "Seems that a bunch of goody-two-shoes are nabbing my Djinn."

"No matter. I'll find much better candidates on my own." The Magi finished as his voice trailed off into a cackle of pure deviousness.

And just like that, he was gone.

[Exit]

View user profile

8Showdown [Sanarya; Private] Empty Re: Showdown [Sanarya; Private] on 02/04/14, 11:31 pm

Sanarya

Sanarya
A-Tier
A-Tier

Sanarya simply smiled and shook her head at the King Candidate's questions about Basil's alignment with all things evil.

She flinched as the boy disappeared from sight, but also knew that it was far too late to catch him. The girl bit her lip as the last words of the dark-haired male range through her head.

"His own candidates..." Sanarya muttered to herself as she rubbed her chin with a single hand.

After several moments she'd snap back to reality and remember the current presence of the other man. She smiled yet again fairly cheerily, and walked up to the figure.

"Walk with me, and I'll answer as many questions as I can." She finished, continuing to stare right at Yuurei in hopes that he would listen to her plea.

View user profile

9Showdown [Sanarya; Private] Empty Re: Showdown [Sanarya; Private] on 02/04/14, 11:54 pm

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier
Yuurei looked at the man as it seemed like he didn’t like what he said, He was quick to disappear, which made him surprised. He wished he was able to do something like that, but he knew that was probably never going to happen. He just smiled as it seemed like the man was not happy with what had happen today. He didn’t care about that as he had chosen the woman who was the good Magi. He just looked at her as she was smiling, and walking towards him. He could only see how pretty she was now that everything had calm down.

She had a nice chest as well, and this was really a hot chick. He had forgotten the fact that he had just gotten out of the dungeon until she said something to him. He stood straight up after what she said as he was fine with walking with her. He just brushed his hair back as he put his bow away and placed his arrow back into his quiver. He didn’t want to fight, and honestly he figured fighting would end up getting him nowhere but a hospital. ”Sure I can walk,” he smiled at her, and waited for her to take the lead as he didn’t know which direction she wanted to take.

”So what is this power I have claimed? Gusion said he was a Djinn, but I don’t know what that is. He also said I was a King’s Vessel, but he said he was going to aid me, but I’m not even sure how to use his power,” he was confused, and he calmed down as he stopped talking. What he said was good enough, and he knew he could ask her more after she had answered everything he had just asked. He looked around, and continued to wonder if Ren was okay, and where he was.

View user profile

10Showdown [Sanarya; Private] Empty Re: Showdown [Sanarya; Private] on 13/04/14, 02:05 am

Sanarya

Sanarya
A-Tier
A-Tier
OCC: Since this took so long to do and Jova has traveled we are allowing you still post in this.

Sanarya gave a weak but still gentle smile to the new king. The two started walking in tandem along the icy tundra.  The boy was not one that was the type to hold back questions. He was curious on the djinns and the dungeons, but honestly who wasn’t. Sanarya was slightly curious about them as well. ”Hmm. Well I can answer your question but not to the extent that I am sure you wish them to be answered.”

She wrapped her arms around her body to block out the cold before she started to reveal the small bit of knowledge to the man. “You have been given a power that this world has not seen in many generations. A power to cause the world to bow down to you or burn before you how you choose to use it is your own choice but know this there are others that are being given this power and their ambitions might not be the same as yours.

As they walked the snow crunched under her feet. She really had not prepared for the harsh cold up here she just came straight away to confront that mad man. Her thoughts kept going back to his last statement of getting his own kings. What was that rotten magi up to? "As for what a Djinn is that is the question I am not entirely sure myself just yet. All I know is that they are forces from the Ruhk that are greater than almost a Magi's own. They are important to this little game that the man you just saw me fight off is planning but why I do not know just yet.  

View user profile

11Showdown [Sanarya; Private] Empty Re: Showdown [Sanarya; Private] on 13/04/14, 02:32 pm

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier
OOC: Thank you. That is really all I wanted 

Yuurei had heard what she said. He was surprised that she wouldn’t have all the answers, but he figured that he would at least get something out of it. He could tell from how she presented herself, that she knew more about these dungeons then he would know within a week. He could tell that she was cold, and it seemed like she wasn’t as inhuman as he would have thought. That was good because she was nicely shaped. He just kept moving along her side as he didn’t want to be rude and end up in front of her.

He was listening to everything she had, and it seemed like his power was not something to be playing with. That was good, and he just smiled as he wouldn’t use it for the use of evil. He knew what he would do with it, and he would wait for the right time. The Djinn question wasn’t answered, and it seemed like she didn’t know much about them either. That meant he knew more than what she did. Still there was something that she had said. He was a part of game now, and that was bad. It only meant that he could be sacrificed at anytime and he wasn’t okay with that.

He just kept moving as he had been through this cold with lesser clothes than what he had now. ”I was wondering if I would be able to speak to Gusion, or is that something that could no longer happen now that he inside of this necklace?” he asked as he thought of something else to ask. ”Do you know how a Magi comes into existence?” he asked curious to see if his question would be answer.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum