You are not connected. Please login or register

Thrill of the Hunt [Job/Closed]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thrill of the Hunt [Job/Closed] Empty Thrill of the Hunt [Job/Closed] 27/03/14, 01:50 am

Gin Tamashi

Gin Tamashi
C-Tier
C-Tier

Such a cold wasteland the Tundra appeared to be. Vast land of snow all about, the wind either chill or sheer cold whether calm or strong. Gin had no choice but to bundle himself from head to tow with clothing that best protected him against such an environment; a leather coat with fur layer on the inside for extra warmth, leather pants and snow boots, all brown to match. Over the entire attire, Gin wears a white fur cloak with the cowl up.

He shivers as he looks at the village of Imuchakk from atop of a hill some distance away. A massive hand nudges him; even though it was intended to be light and friendly, Gin nearly fell over into the snow. One of the Imuchakk citizens that was joining him for the hunt gave him a smile before moving forward while pulling a very large sled. The sled was no trouble for him, for the goliaths of Imuchakk were much taller and stronger than humans.

“S-so, I notice you haven’t brought along any w-weapons” Gin noted as he walked beside the goliath as fast as he could.

“I won’t be needing any weapons, for this hunt is strictly for you only” The blue haired man said with a deep voice. This gave Gin a reason to moan. Kreck, is what the goliath is named, looked towards Gin and pointed out, “You don’t seem to have a weapon of your own, just that walking stick.”

“This indeed is my weapon, you don’t have to worry” Gin said as he used his staff to help him walk through the snow. Kreck shrugged and continued treading.

After walking for time in silence, the two reached a wide river. The edges of the river were not snow or land, but ice. “Due to my size and weight, I cannot walk pass here” Kreck pointed ahead at a walrus that was near the river, “Porlo Poi; they’re tusks and blubber are valuable; you should be able to handle it; once you slay it, I will be able to retrieve it, if I try now it’ll be difficult, trust me.”

Gin nodded, “Leave it to me” He took a step on the ice and noticed that felt strong and solid. He walked along until he came just a few meters away from the beast. It turned to him, revealing it’s blubbery fat face and grunted, “Forgive me, but we need your parts” Gin said before he pointed the head of his staff towards the Porlo Poi and focused the magoi around him; he could see the rukh gathering and changing into the green energy vibrating around his staff, “Bell Blast!” He called as a blast of sound shot forward towards the beast.

Once the blast made contact, the beast’s blubber rippled as it let out a howl of pain. After shaking it’s head, it began struggling to make it’s way towards Gin. The walrus-like beast had a body best for the water, not on land or even ice with friction which made things much easier.  Gin shot forward another Bell Blast and it made another direct hit. The Porlo Poi howled again before falling over unconscious.

Gin waved over Kreck, who then carefully walked over the ice that cracked under his feet. It had taken him a few minutes to reach the porlo poi and slide it’s body to the snow covered land before delivering a deadly blow to the head with a punch.

Magoi Remaining: 80/100

Word Count: 573

Gin Tamashi

Gin Tamashi
C-Tier
C-Tier

Gin and Kreck walked on with the dead porlo poi on the large sled. They trek on through the snow, Gin slightly shivering and Kreck looking over at the human, "What was that? You summoned loud noise to defeat the porlo poi" he asked.

"M-magic" Gin shivered, "I am a magician, and the correct term is conjure which is to make something out of nothing, well as summoning is to b-bring something from one place to another-" Gin looked up at Kreck and noticed his expression, the goliath didn't know what he was talking about.

"Either way, I am impressed" Kreck replied with a hardy laugh.

The two had soon reached a slope. Down below was what seem to be more planes of snow, "I cannot go down there, for I will sink due to my weight" Kreck said as he nudged Gin who had looked at him curiously. The magician slid down the slope and landed in the snow below. He realized what Kreck had meant when he found himself knee deep in snow; below for probably a few meters would be even more snow but because of his weight, he didn't sink too far.

"You are looking for a Loka Mi" Kreck called from the top of the slope as Gin walked, or tried to, forward. He didn't know what a Loka Mi was, but he hoped he found it soon. And no sooner that he wished it that it happen. A white fox jumped out of the soft snow and collided with a slight invisible shield that surrounded Gin. Even though the shield protected the magician, Gin was still thrown off, he stumbled back. The white fox scratched against he barrier with it's claws causing Gin's shield to crack and soon break. The magician jumped back to gain distance, but forgot he was in deep snow, so he fell into the cold fluff.

When Gin risen, he lost sight of the fox. He cursed at the fact that his borg had already been destroyed by such creature. A fast creature. He knew that using his bell blast would be a waste of magoi since the fox was so agile it would just avoid every single blast. He had to wait. Gin knew the fox was going to attack him again, otherwise it wouldn't have attacked in the first place. He looked about, "Bell Call" He whispered. The rukh around him brought concentrated the sound around him and brought everything into an invisible funnel towards the magician's ear.

Gin heard the moving feet of the feet. It was moving at ten o'clock, to his left. He waited for the right time. Once the fox jumped at him again, Gin countered "Bell Toll!" a loud burst of sound released from around his body, stopping the fox and repelling it, sending it soaring through the air, "Bell Blast!" Out from his staff, a blast of sound shot forward and hit the white fox. A cry came from the beast as he fell into the soft snow.

The magician caught his breath for a moment before he walked over to where the white fox had fallen.

Magoi Remaining: 50/100

Word Count: 1093

Gin Tamashi

Gin Tamashi
C-Tier
C-Tier

The two continued walking on. The sled now had a Loka Mi on top of the porlo poi. It wasn't long before the human and goliath reached a small cavern at the base of a large hillside. "In there you will find the last of what we are hunting, the Torchuk" Kreck said.

"I guess I can finish this now, I need to head back to the village and warm myself" Gin said as he was rubbing his hands together even though he donned leather gloves.

"I wish you luck" Kreck said as he gestured the magician forward rather than walking with him. Gin shrugged, he wasn't surprised the goliath wasn't going to help him. A part of him of him figured Kreck was simply making excuses.

Gin entered the dark cavern. He could barely seen anything, but the moment he came into view with a pair of angry eyes, he froze for a moment before he chose to run out the cavern and into the open snow again. He turned around and saw a large white bear-like creature leaving the cavern. It stood on it’s hind legs as he reached a height just slightly higher that Kreck. Gin didn’t bother turning to Kreck for assistance, the goliath won’t help and he knew it.

“Bell Blast” Gin shot forward a sound blast that hit the bear on; it seem to stumble but he shook it off and began running forward towards Gin.

“Bell Wave” this time a wave of sound flew through and around the bear for a moment at a high decibel frequency; it rang for a moment. The bear roared in pain as it stumbled a bit. Gin didn’t want to take his chances, he needed to finish it off with his best, “Bell Tower!” He slammed his staff into the ground and in another second, a pillar of sound shot out from under the bear, enveloping it.

After the pillar vanished, the bear fell over.

Kreck had pulled the sled all the way back into the village with the bear, the walrus, the fox and a tired Gin on the sled.

Magoi Remaining: 10/100

Word Count: 1442

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum