You are not connected. Please login or register

Rima's Potato Adventure[Job ~ Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Potato Bread:

You could hear Rimas stomach growling from miles away, she couldn't remember the last time she actually had a decent meal. Her entire body was being supported by her staff as she dug it into the ground with each step forward. The blank expression on her face became more of a grin as she got to the top of the hillside as Reim was now in her sight. It had been over three weeks since she had left the previous town, seeing this was absolute bliss to her.

Rima was just about to enter the magnificent city until she heard distant yelling coming from the farm nearby. Rima has never been one to care if someone is in trouble or not, but she thought to herself this might be a good chance to grab a bit of coin so she can actually eat when she enters Reim.

Soon after she managed to hobble her way to the farm she caught sight of a nice-looking middle-aged woman arguing with who seemed to be her husband. "How could you let someone just steal all our prized potato bread!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. He then was about to strike her with his fist but Rima pushed his arm down with a slight nudge of her staff. He paused for a second and then walked away back towards the small house without saying anything.

Rima walked up to the woman and said "Hey, I could get your potatoes back if you reward me with a little bit of money or food." she said in a cocky manner. The farmer then looked at the little girl and let out a snort. "Sure if you manage to get them back to me there would be a reward. However the thief who stole them from me was quite dangerous, I don't think a little girl like you could do something about it." The only words Rima heard out of that conversion was the part about the reward. She then set off to the great city with an idea of where the thief might be.

Rima had never been to Reim before, but just like any other city it has some shady looking areas in it. As she was walking around the city a lot of yelling caught her ear. She then proceeded to follow the sounds.

After a few minutes of following the sounds, she found a guard on the floor bleeding and a man wearing a white mask holding a bag and a dagger. "Stay back little girl! If you come any closer I'll kill you!" he yelled while pointing his knife towards Rima.

She then gripped her staff tightly as the man kept threatening her with his knife. "I wouldn't act so tough if I were you. You really shouldn't mess with this girl when she's hungry." she said with her head slightly cocked.

He then dropped the bag he was holding and goes for a piercing attack with his dagger. However, Rima was prepared as she deflected his strike with her borg. "It's useless, you should give up now while you can." she said with a smug look on her face.

Rina then twirled her staff around and tapped it on the ground twice. "Thueban Mutasattir." Purple light then began to emit from the ground as an ethereal-looking snake formed out of the light. It then lunged itself towards the thief but he blocked the attack with his dagger. However, a second snake suddenly bit into his leg bringing him to his knees. "Notice how I tapped the ground twice? No? Well you should have been paying more attention." she laughed. "One more time now. Thueban Mutasattir!" she yelled tapping the ground once again. The new snake striking the thief multiple times in the throat leaving him bleeding on the ground.

Rima then grabbed the guards hand and helped him up. "Hope I didn't cause too much trouble," she said as she held her staff to the guards' injury. "Aistieadatan Daeifa " she said as the injury began to close up. "No! Not at all!" said the guard shaking her hand to thank her. "I'll be taking that potato bread back to the farmer now." she said grabbing the bag letting out a feint giggle.

Abilities Used:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Rima's Potato Adventure[Job ~ Solo] BgH0fcQ
---
Traits Points: 0/8
Shards of Solomon: x2

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum