Name: Rima

Country Affiliation: Wanderer

Race: Magician

Tier: D-Tier

Class: Magician | 8th Magic - Life

Age + Birthdate: 21 | December 22nd

Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality:

Rima is an incredibly cunning and deceptive young lady who will lie, and use anyone to get what she wants. However, she isn’t just an evil, mean person. Her personality changes quite often, for example; today she might be social and outgoing, but tomorrow she could be distant and anti-social. However, one thing that does stay true with her personality, is that she is quite easy to anger. She doesn’t handle anger like most people though, when she is actually angry she might cry, or sometimes she might even laugh hysterically. Her emotions are various and are completely unpredictable, which is one of the biggest reasons she does her best to not make any friends.

Rima can also be quite the bargainer, she usually doesn’t carry much money around with her, so instead she offers nice looking objects she has found on her journey. It doesn’t work all the time, but she usually finds a way to make it work so she can eat at the end of the day.

She is also very spontaneous when it comes to reacting. If she catches someone off-guard in battle she will not pass the chance up, even if it hurts her or someone else in the process. There have been many times when she has been attacked by thieves, and almost every time they have backed off because of her crazy battle tendencies.

Reading- Rima was taught how to read at a very young age by her brother, so she cherishes every moment she gets to read. She’s especially fond of anything with horror elements in it. Tomes filled with information about magic also peaks her interest.

Pranking- Rima has been a prankster just about her entire life, but as soon as she started to practice magic she became a lot more devious and destructive with her pranks. All she cares about is the rush of excitement she gets when messing with someone, whether they get hurt or not does not matter to her.

Dislikes:

Sympathy- It’s not that she can’t stand someone feeling sorry for someone else, but if anyone happens to feel sorry for her she becomes absolutely livid. She is very independent and feels she does not need any form of help or comfort.

Being told what to do- Rima has never been a fan of rules, but growing up without parents made her a lot more unruly compared to other kids. She isn’t exactly a thief but if someone insisted for her not to take something, odds are she would take it there on the spot.

Aspirations:

Rima has been on her own ever since her brother died, with very few people ever wanting to take her in and give her shelter. She travels the land in hopes of finding the small village she and her brother were born in, for he wanted to take her to it one day. Unfortunately she doesn’t even know the first thing about where it might actually be. However that is not her only goal, she is also in search of power. She wishes to become incredibly powerful one day, hopefully rivaling that of the man in white.

Phobias/fears:

True darkness- Even though Rima almost always dresses in all black, and is in control of the Black Rukh, she is incredibly afraid of actual darkness. Her fears trace all the back to when she was about 8 years old.  Rima, and her brother went to town one afternoon to pick up some bread for dinner, but was greeted by a handsome young man who dressed in all white. Light glistened off of his face, and the moment you gazed into his eyes you were instantly charmed. However, as charming as this young man may have been Rima could see the darkness in his eyes that for some reason no one else could see. Not too long after that encounter her brother passed away.

Face-Claim: Byakuren Hijiri - Touhou

Hair Color: Purple

Eye Color: Red | or Red w/ Black Sclera

Height: 154cm

Weight: 51kg

Appearance:

Rima’s body is naturally quite frail due to her being a magician, however since she started her journey she has put on a little bit of muscle. Her hair is medium length, spiked, and a purple-blue color. Rima’s eyes are a dark golden color, and when her emotions begin to show heavily the black Rukh gather around her and the sclera of her eyes turn black. She also has an odd birthmark spanning across her forehead resembling stars.

Rima is often seen wearing frilly dark clothes, but every now and then she’ll wear something bright. She is almost always wearing a skirt, and knee-high socks. She also usually wears heavy black eyeliner, and paints her nails either black, or a dark purple. Every once in awhile she’ll wear black lipstick too.

Rukh Alignment: Black

Special Features:

Personality- Rima’s personality tends to change completely from time to time, one minute she will be happy, but the next she might be distant and cold almost as if she was a different person. There is no tale-tale sign when this will happen, but it happens quite frequently.

Eyes- Whenever she shows any strong form of emotion that attracts Black Rukh, her sclera tends to turn black.

Birthmark-
She was born with odd star shaped birthmarks spanning across her forehead.

History:

Rima was born during a very hectic time in winter, the blizzard outside the log cabin was going strong. When she was born everyone in the room knew she was going to be different, because the Rukh were all gathering around her small body. Rima doesn’t remember very much when it comes to the first years of her life, but both of her parents abandoned both her and her brother when she turned three.
One of her earliest memories was when she turned 5, her big brother Nur managed to save up enough money and bought her a book. It was nothing special, just a book that you could use to learn to read, so from then on he spent all of his free time teaching her how to read until she was about seven years old.
That was when she found out she could use magic, she was able to heal minor cuts and bruises, which means she was a Purple Magician. She was so excited when she found out and immediately went to her brother to show him. When he saw what she could do he had a very soft smile, because he knew very well that magicians are commonly taken away for slavers. He then patted her on the head and told her she was doing a fantastic job, however, if she wanted to keep practicing it she would have to do it in the confines of their home. Which was a small wooden lodge located on the outskirts of a Kou controlled city.

About one year passed, and it was around the time for the festival that takes place in this town. Both Rima and Nur went to town to buy some bread and water. However, as they got what they needed and were heading out of town they were stopped by a very handsome young man who was dressed in all white. “Hello!” he yelled as he was walking towards us. At first glance he almost looked like a prince, he had a long white cloak, a scabbard on his back and short blonde hair. He also had these deep and beautiful eyes, which was one of the first features you would notice about him. However, the first thing Rima noticed about him were the White Rukh that fluttered around him, as she looked at him her jaw dropped. She then looked into his eyes, it felt as if a sword went straight through her small chest. The darkness in his eyes was absolutely terrifying to gaze upon, Rima then ran off back towards the house with tears in her eyes.

Later that night her brother came back to the house, but he wasn’t the same. It was almost as if he had the life taken right out of him, to this date Rima truly believes that her brother died long before he came home that night. When morning came Rima did her morning routine and went to go get some water for them. However, when she tried to wake up her brother, he never woke back up. Rima realized right away that her brother was dead, she then did her best to hold back her tears, grabbed her hiking staff and set off.

About a month has passed since Rima set off on her own, but she wasn't doing too well. She had just turned nine years old and was in an alleyway starving. A middle-aged man caught sight of her and started walking towards her, she then looked up at him with tear soaked eyes. He then grabbed her and carried her somewhere in a rush. Unfortunately, he wasn't taking her there to help her or feed her. Instead, he had more deprived thoughts in mind.

She was suddenly woken up as he was defiling her, she scrambled away from him during this and looked around the room and found a cane. She then let out a cry and he was pushed back into the wall by the Rukh. Tears were running down her face and she started screaming various things at him, like "Give me my brother back!", and "Where is Nur?!" he had no clue what she was talking about but he started fiddling with the window trying to get it open. Tears were still running down her face as the Roukh flying around her started to corrupt and turn black. A wide grin showing her teeth then appeared on her face, as her once white eyes began to fill with black. "You didn't take my brother did you?" She said as she used her magic and pushed his head through the window, killing him.
Ever since that day, Rima has been traveling the country by foot trying to find every bit of knowledge about the man in white, and seeking out power.

Role-Play Sample:

Rima was standing under the bright moon sky as rain poured down her face ruining her makeup."He tried his best to be my friend-" She said with a glisten in her eye. "And yet I couldn't seem to bring myself to care as I watched that monster tear him apart." Rima then began to walk towards the cliff, but as soon as she took more than five steps a giant shadow flew past her and knocked her off.

As she was tumbling down the cliff through all the rocks and sticks, she managed to grab a loose branch off the ground and cast her borg. When she reached the bottom she managed to pick herself up and gripped her bleeding elbow. It wasn’t too bad but it still hurt like hell, she then gripped the branch and whispered a few words under her breath as the Black Rukh fluttered towards the wound and began to heal it.

“Woops, that meant to kill you.” said an unfamiliar voice in the darkness. Rima then looked up and prepared herself for battle. Suddenly a shock wave pushed her back into a tree and a shadowy figure formed in front of her. “Hello again...Rima.”

Last edited by Rima Fahim on 19/07/17, 03:24 am; edited 20 times in total

2Rima's Vault Empty Re: Rima's Vault 11/10/16, 04:26 am

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Classes/Traits/Professions"

Classes

• Primary - Magician
  • Secondary - N/A
  • Tertiary - N/A

Traits- 3/6 Points Used
D-Tier:
C-Tier:
B-Tier:
A-Tier:
Ω-Tier:

Professions
N/A

Last edited by Rima on 13/03/17, 04:31 am; edited 14 times in total

3Rima's Vault Empty Re: Rima's Vault 11/10/16, 04:27 am

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Rima's Abilities

D-tier Abilities
Spoiler:
C-tier Abilities
Spoiler:
B-tier Abilities
Spoiler:
A-tier Abilities

Omega-tier Abilities

Beast Abilities

Djinn Related Abilities

Social Abilities

[/code]

Last edited by Rima Fahim on 19/06/17, 05:17 pm; edited 14 times in total

4Rima's Vault Empty Re: Rima's Vault 12/11/16, 02:05 am

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Weapons | Items | Beasts

|Equipment|

Rima's Khakkhara |Broken|:

Headless Caster:

Emerald Jelly Staff:

Floral Pin:

Ring of Mauna Loa:

|Pets & Mounts|

Magic Carpet:

Set:

|Misc. Items|

Journey Book I |Diana Corvus|:

Onigiri |x1|:

Simple Tent |x1|:

Pouch of Seeds |x5|:

Shard of Solomon |x2|:

50% Coupon:

Last edited by Rima Fahim on 28/08/17, 03:14 pm; edited 52 times in total

5Rima's Vault Empty Re: Rima's Vault 12/11/16, 02:19 am

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

"NPCs"

Faris:

Important Code (Do NOT use without permission!)

Music

Code:
[url=Insert Link Here][color=#B99595]♫[/color][/url]

Posting Template

Code:
<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alice|Finger+Paint|Homemade+Apple" rel="stylesheet">
<center><div style="font-family:finger paint;font-size:28px;color:#B99595;position:0px;">baby i'm a sociopath</div><div style="color:#745567;font-family:homemade apple; font-size: 18px;position:-15px;text-shadow: 0px 2px 2px #745567;">Rima Fahim</div><div style="background: #5F4B4C;padding: 0px;width: 500px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 12px;font-family: alice;text-align: justify;color: #D2D1CC;"><div style="margin-top: 0px;text-align: justify;border: 3px double #B99595;padding: 25px;">Wish I may, wish I might
Find my one true love tonight.
Do you think that he
Could be you?

If I pray really tight,
Get into a fake bar fight,
While I'm walking down
The avenue.

If I lay really quiet,
I know that what I do isn't right,
I can't stop what I
Love to do.

So I murder love in the night,
Watching them fall one by one they fight,
Do you think you'll
Love me too, ooh, ooh?</div></div><div style="background: #B99595;padding: 0px;width: 500px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 12px;font-family: alice;text-align: center;color: #5F4B4C;"><div style="margin-top: 5px;text-align: center;border: 3px double #5F4B4C;padding: 15px;"><b>magoi</b>: 380 / 380 | <b>stamina</b>: 80 / 80
[b]WC[/b] - 0
[i]A695AD[/i]
</div></div></center>

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum