You are not connected. Please login or register

Vardreth's Primary Profession

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vardreth's Primary Profession Empty Vardreth's Primary Profession 11/09/16, 05:10 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Primary Profession
Related Class: Strength
Profession Title: Mercenary Warlord
Description: A Mercenary Warlord maintains a band of soldiers that are for hire. Individual war bands have different requirements of their clients; some are unscrupulous while others will fight for any cause so long as there is coin involved.

Profession Perks:

• War band - The War band contains 100 D-Tier mercenary soldiers. These soldiers are a cohesive band of men who have trained together. In addition to the soldiers, the Mercenary Warlord has leaders whose accumulative Tier equals that of his own character tier. The mercenary soldiers and leaders are specifically for plot purpose.
    Perk Levels:
  • Mercenary Contract - A Mercenary Contract allows the Mercenary Warlord to spend Huang in order to gather mercenaries and face greater threats than normal. The length of a Contract A-Tier and below is indefinite. The length of an Ω-Tier contract is determined at time of purchase, minimum of 1 military campaign.
    Perk levels:
  • Professional Military Encampment - The Mercenary Warlord is adept at assigning duties to the various members of his army. This shows the most during times of rest, as the military encampment of a war band needs to maintain sanitation and a competent group of field medics. Those who maintain a professional military encampment find that the rest is superior to normal encampments. The default rank is D-Tier. Ranks may increase based on WC requirement.
    Perk Levels:

Last edited by Vardreth on 11/09/16, 09:10 pm; edited 4 times in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Mercenary Contract:
Triple all the costs. Then round them up to the nearest base 5,000 value.

Professional Military Encampment:
Assign a word count for each level of rest that must be met IC in order to receive that tier. The WC must be met prior to the start of resting meaning you can't upgrade it during your posts while you rest.

Thank you all, for everything.

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Requested fixes were made.

Professional Military Encampment
I included the caveat that if a weaker wordcount is met, a rank weaker than the maximum contract rank could be met. Example; Omega-Tier contract, but only a B-Tier wordcount is met, so the effect of the B-Tier rank of 40 stamina recuperated per post of rest would be there.

Also, I imagine that this wordcount is only limited to myself in order to activate the worth of this effect. Those who are with me may enjoy the benefits of them without having to meet the wc? This would be like using the WC as a means to 'set up' the camp, I imagine, and those within would benefit from it. At least, this is how I would imagine it to play out (it also works perfectly alongside the rule that at least 1 post must be made without combat before being able to rest).

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

You don't have to link the rest to the contract if you don't want to. You could make an Omega encampment at any time.

Also, I imagine that you imagine well as one might imagine that it would indeed work that way. So yeah, people with you could enjoy the rest benefits without doing their own word counts. Your guess is correct.

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Awesome : ). I went ahead and made that change. I also removed the 'd-tier' rank, because that is the default regardless of wc due to the Rest systems XD. It was a redundant rank, so only C-Tier and higher is shown.

In the future, I intend on making another perk via the Fates Fortune shop after Vardreth has some IC experience in handling mercenaries under his belt. The perk is meant to obtain 8 C-Tier Squad Leaders and 4 B-Tier Platoon Leaders. Do you believe this would be reasonable? Just curious so that I can plan ahead of time on how I want the group to be situated.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Since they are limited to plot use and can't be used to gang up on PCs, yeah that would be fine.

Vardreth's Primary Profession D0s3LPn

Code:
[center][u][b]Primary Profession[/b][/u][/center]
[b]Related Class:[/b] Strength
[b]Profession Title:[/b] Mercenary Warlord
[b]Description:[/b] A Mercenary Warlord maintains a band of soldiers that are for hire. Individual war bands have different requirements of their clients; some are unscrupulous while others will fight for any cause so long as there is coin involved.

[b]Profession Perks:[/b]
[list]
[*]War band - The War band contains 100 D-Tier mercenary soldiers. These soldiers are a cohesive band of men who have trained together. In addition to the soldiers, the Mercenary Warlord has leaders whose accumulative Tier equals that of his own character tier. The mercenary soldiers and leaders are specifically for plot purpose.
[spoiler=Perk Levels]
[list]
[*]C-Tier: The Mercenary Warlord can have 2 D-Tier leaders or 1 C-Tier leader within his Mercenary War band.
[*]B-Tier: The Mercenary Warlord can have 2 C-Tier leaders or 1 B-Tier leader within his War Band.
[*]A-Tier: The Mercenary Warlord can have 4 C-Tier leaders, 2 B-Tier leaders, or 1 A-Tier leader within his War Band.
[*]Ω-Tier: The Mercenary Warlord can have 6 C-Tiered leaders, 4 B-Tier leaders, or 2 A-Tier leaders within his War Band.
[/list]
[/spoiler]
[*]Mercenary Contract - A Mercenary Contract allows the Mercenary Warlord to spend Huang in order to gather mercenaries and face greater threats than normal. The length of a Contract A-Tier and below is indefinite. The length of an Ω-Tier contract is determined at time of purchase, minimum of 1 military campaign.
[spoiler=Perk levels]
[list]
[*]D-Tier: A Contract of this level allows the Mercenary Warlord to gather enough soldiers to occupy a small Hamlet. Cost of contract: 10,000 Huang.
[*]C-Tier: A Contract of this level allows the Mercenary Warlord to gather enough soldiers to occupy a small village. Cost of contract: 20,000 Huang.
[*]B-Tier: A Contract of this level allows the Mercenary Warlord to gather enough soldiers to assault and occupy a fortified village. Cost of contract: 45,000 Huang.
[*]A-Tier: A Contract of this level allows the Mercenary Warlord to gather enough soldiers to assault and occupy a small city. Cost of contract: 90,000 Huang.
[*]Ω-Tier: A Contract of this level allows the Mercenary Warlord to gather enough soldiers to fight against a country's army.  Cost of contract: 150,000 Huang and Mod approval or purchase of the 'Legendary Battle' from the Fate's Fortune shop.
[/list]
[/spoiler]
[*]Professional Military Encampment - The Mercenary Warlord is adept at assigning duties to the various members of his army. This shows the most during times of rest, as the military encampment of a war band needs to maintain sanitation and a competent group of field medics. Those who maintain a professional military encampment find that the rest is superior to normal encampments. The default rank is D-Tier. Ranks may increase based on WC requirement.
[spoiler=Perk Levels]
[list]
[*]C-Tier: 30 Stamina recovered per post. WC Requirement: 1000.
[*]B-Tier: 40 Stamina recovered per post. WC Requirement: 1500.
[*]A-Tier: 50 stamina recovered per post. WC Requirement: 2000.
[*]Ω-Tier: 60 stamina recovered per post. WC Requirement: 2500.
[/list]
[/spoiler]
[/list]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum