1 Fanalis Resiliency (Trait) on 28/08/16, 01:18 pm

D.Styx

β-Tier
β-Tier
Trait Name: Fanalis Resiliency
Trait Tier: D Tier(s)
Trait Requirement: Fanalis Race
Trait Description:
The race of the Fanalis are obviously not human, they have super human bodies including strength and speed. The Fanalis are also very durable as well.(I hope I'm okay to make this)(Follows the trait learning rules and is not free)
Trait Effect:
Spoiler:

D Tier: The Fanalis is learning his abilities and hasn't honed his body, he/she can only handle two D tier attacks directly to any part of their body.(2 D tiers, and Higher is a KO unless reason is given otherwise)

C Tier: The user's body is now a little restructured more durable they are able to the world around them now able to take a C tier attack and survive with less injuries, however two caused the same effect/damage as a single C tier attack.(3 C tiers roughly are added to the players durability, Or 4 D tiers, A tier will be a Ko, and the user can handle a single B rank move or attack)

B Tier: The user's body is now like a metal shell to the outside world, The user can handle three B tier attacks, their bodies like steel from their dense inhuman muscles able to handle vast amount of damage.(6 C Tier attacks, 8 D Tiers, and three B tier attacks.A Tier damage is the same, and can cause a knock out.)

A Tier:The user's body is now dwelling on a seemingly immortal stand point, their bodies as chiseled as warriors who have fought all their life, The user also causes A tier damage to be slightly weakened by a single tier to B rank.(User can handle 4 A tier spells, 4 B tier spells, 7 C tiers, 8 D tiers)

Last edited by D.Styx on 28/08/16, 02:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile

2 Re: Fanalis Resiliency (Trait) on 28/08/16, 02:25 pm

Duquin

A-Tier
A-Tier
The tier effect should be limited to the tier of the trait.

Also, you should not be able to negate damage with a trait like this. Only mitigate it.

View user profile

3 Re: Fanalis Resiliency (Trait) on 28/08/16, 02:38 pm

D.Styx

β-Tier
β-Tier
I think I fixed it correctly so Bump

View user profile

4 Re: Fanalis Resiliency (Trait) on 01/09/16, 10:35 am

Alright. Pretty much B-tier and above is life threatening, and only if properly targetted. B-tier has to have all the right circumstances and an a-tier simply has to hit the right area, like the head, or bisect someone to kill someone. An a-tier might not kill someone if it just chops off their hand.

So D-tier doesn't make sense, since you wouldn't be KO'd by two D-tier hits regardless.

Also, what Yaku had meant was, don't include the effects for C-tier to A-tier, even if you plan to achieve them. And Traits don't reach Omega tier.

Re-edit it and I'll take another look at it.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum