You are not connected. Please login or register

The Beginning of a new tale (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Beginning of a new tale (Open) on 24/08/16, 03:05 pm

He had been asleep far too long. The stirring of the earth below him caused his body to awaken and move as red eyes fluttered opened looking about. The male known as Zepyhr had been sleeping for some turn after finding out that his family save for a few had been saved from the slave ring and now he was on a journey to find the others....and himself. Along the way he made many friends all of which he had never seen again but the memories began to stir in his mind silently as hw grabbed his garments and threw them on his body. The wild lion awakened stepped from the cavern in which he slept and looked upon the trail of Kou," what awaits me in Kou."

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile

Altan Bey

C-Tier
C-Tier
The Fanalis saw her comrade standing near the gate of the city of Kou waving their hands to her, deciding to come back home to their tribe for a little bit. It was a hard choice that Altan had chosen, she decided to stay for a bit longer after she got the permission to not only explore Kou, but to see the world as well. She was afraid that the chieftain might not give her the permission to do so because of the important mission that she had at the moment, but perhaps the chieftain understand how eager the girl want to do adventures and learn more things in the letter that she sent by using her comrade's hawk. While she was in the Kou, she would make sure that she did the task that they asked her to do so the burden on her shoulder wouldn't be too heavy.

On the way back from the gate, Altan was walking slowly and looking around to remember about the city, its alleyways, the structure of the buildings, the people, everything. She got no enhanced memory skill that could make her remember anything only by seeing it once, but she got a rather good memorizing skill, so as soon as she came home to the inn that she had been staying at, Altan would write everything there just in case. Then, she would notice a man, walking nearby and stared at him. He got the same burning red hair as her but his eyes looked like they were belonged to a beast. The girl decided to approach the man without any fear even though he might looked a little bit intimidating for the people around him. Altan looked at him casually and once she got into the speaking distance with the man, she would say, "Good day, are you a Fanalis?"

View user profile
The more he stared at the gates it had reminded him of the last meeting of his siblings and what he had needed to do. Dusting off the small bits of dust and diet he looked over his ragged form and shrugged knowing his appearance meant little to him at the moment. First was the gathering of information then he would acquire him a weapon for a later use. As he thought these things he heard the footsteps of somone coming closerr to him. Red eyes slowly peered down towards the female as he examined her ," Red hair...is she a fanalis?," the thought ran through his mind but as she took the initiative and asked the question before him.

A rather fetal snake broke out on his face as he nodded and slipped his hands into his pockets," I am...is there an issue with me being one? Though....I feel as if you are one as well unless your burning red hair is for other reasons," he felt no reason to hold back in his words and continued to look her down despite getting looks from those around him. They were something he had already been used to and today was no different but what would come to be of this meeting between Fanalis he wondered.

View user profile

Altan Bey

C-Tier
C-Tier
Altan nodded as the man answered her question, didn’t feel the need to hide anything about the fact that she was a Fanalis at the moment. “The rest of my tribe told me that I am a Fanalis and I never really meet a lot of Fanalis before, so I was just curious.” The redhead would bring herself to bow down in front of the man, “I apologize though for suddenly asking you like that and I didn’t mean anything bad. There’s just, some things about our race that I would like to ask if you don’t mind.”

The girl would immediately ask what she wanted to know from the man, not even waiting for him to agree to listen to her first. “What makes us different from the other race other than our red hair and our strength? Also, do you happen to know why slaver likes to kidnap Fanalis?” Those questions was purely something that she had in her mind just now, well, she had been curious but there was really no one that she could ask about it. She only got to meet some Fanalis but she got no chance to ask them about their race, so perhaps the redhead was excited when she encountered another Fanalis and unconsciously asking things even though she had not introduce herself yet. “Oh… My name is Al. Pleased to meet you.” Altan didn’t say her full name, thinking that it was no need to do that just yet, not until they knew each other better than now. She will stare at the other fanalis’ eyes and waited for his answer.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum