You are not connected. Please login or register

Just another day (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Just another day (Private) on 22/03/14, 11:46 pm

Cherilyn

C-Tier
C-Tier
Cherilyn had met three Fanalis she just had a thing she guessed for acidentally running into them. She giggled they all had a dark past now that she thought about it like she did, only it seemed she had the power to stop her darkness but it still haunts her because the memories. She walked down the streets it was early in the morning so basically still dark out. She looked at the ground, another thing her hair color and eye color seemed to be alternate from them theirs red hers was blue except for that one guy who was super cute with the pink hair.

She kept walking down the road, she remembered how she told that one how she wasn't afraid to die but it depended on the situation now that she thought about it. No one wants to die in this world, but she sort of accepted it if she died she would help Lady Gaia protect earth. Well thats what was the rumor of the Golden Elves Tribe. She sighed she wondered if the humans and Fanalis believed in the same thing she also wondered if she'd meet a Imuchakk. She read about them in a book back at Little gold academy that they are really tall and usually have blue hair like her!

View user profile

2 Re: Just another day (Private) on 23/03/14, 01:37 pm

From the mountains and his earlier exploits in a slave ring, Zeraldin found himself here near the other side of the mountains. Glowing yellow eyes had appeared from his cloak as he slowly took off the hood and continue walking, the failure of not meeting his brother causing him to have conflicting feelings on what he should do. Knowing that it was one of his missions to find and set free his brothers he just needed the information on where they were sent or even a clue as to where they would go.

For the moment he would be walking through the streets as a soft breeze went through his burning hair and caused him to stop due to a familiar scent in the air. Wanting to know who it was, Zeraldin walked faster before turning a corner and looking at the girl from behind. Chuckling softly he would take a few small steps before speaking," Hello again Cherilyn," his tone was low but it would carry for quite a bit.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile

3 Re: Just another day (Private) on 23/03/14, 01:43 pm

Cherilyn

C-Tier
C-Tier
Cherilyn was excited to get her day started she also wondered if she should go on a mission today, she heard people running but paid no attention to it till she heard them coming by her. A fimilar face greeted her, she was excited infact she felt blessed that her friend was back. "Oh... my... Gaia..." She mumbled as she saw him, he still looked quite the same when she left. "H...how have you been!? We have so much to catch up on!" She smiled as she saw him she hugged him tighter. She began to shed a few tears. It was just a beautiful moment for her or not beautiful but a overjoy moment.

She felt like he would disappear just like Dynatos had done. She feels like she'll never find Dynatos again and it's pointless to look for him. Although it seemed to be much different with Zeraldin he seemed to come back and he didn't fade away like ... Dynatos.

View user profile

4 Re: Just another day (Private) on 23/03/14, 01:57 pm

Taken back by the hug, Zera would return it as he looked to her and nodded," I have...had better days but i am fine," his face wouldn't show it but he was confused by her next statement which would show in his words," Catch up? Are you chasing after someone," looking around to see if she was indeed chasing someone he would look back down to the girl that was still hugging him. He could say that Cherilyn was someone who liked to display their emotions which wasn't something he was good with to say the least. As far as he knew he only had three emotions; Anger, Content and Rage. All of which he could display at a moments notice depending on the time and place. As his yellow eyes looked down to Cher he would rub her head," How have you been since our last meeting?," figuring he would ask a general question, he would wait for her reply and whatever else she was going to do.

View user profile

5 Re: Just another day (Private) on 23/03/14, 02:03 pm

Cherilyn

C-Tier
C-Tier
Cherilyn giggled at his choice of words he thought catch up ment she was chasing someone. "No, silly I meant like talk about whats gone on i nthe few days we haven't been around each other!" She smiled as he asked how she was doing just a general question but she was excited he asked. "Well I met another fanalis with pink hair he was kind of cute, but he didn't believe I was a elf at first I'm not sure if he still doesn't believe. When he is focused on not trusting or believing someone his good at it. He was like a stone wall I kept trying to chip at to make him open up." She smiled as she looked at him and then told him. "I did a few missions while we parted ways I got a little stronger."

View user profile

6 Re: Just another day (Private) on 23/03/14, 02:15 pm

Looks like he was incorrect in thinking that she was actually chasing someone and she instead meant to see how each other was doing since there last meeting. While Zera had only did so much it seemed like Cheri had a wide variety of adventures including meeting another Fanalis and doing some jobs as well. Nodding he would shift his hands from under his cloak for a moment and spoke," I have only been to a couple of places looking for something or rather someone and they aren't in this country anymore or so it seems. So for the time i have been doing jobs with a human i keep running into," he didn't tell her that he had ran into a slave ring and caused damage to not only the property but the slavers inside of it. Looking around he figured they should get out of the street and go somewhere, but before he spoke he would return his hood to his head," We should go somewhere so we can sit down and talk further. Being out in the open doesn't seem like something we should do," speaking more for himself he would wait to see what she would say or do then walk off towards a tavern.

View user profile

7 Re: Just another day (Private) on 23/03/14, 05:54 pm

Cherilyn

C-Tier
C-Tier
Zeraldin looked like he was In a rush so she didn't want to keep him waiting or anything so she decided to leave with him and she followed him to the tavern and sighed, it was like old times. "Well maybe later we'll go swim again!" She smiled she bought a new bikini outfit and she felt like feeling the cool cold water on her hot skin that felt like it was baking in the sunlight. She was excited for the day to pass by because she wanted to see what exactly would happen between the two.

View user profile

8 Re: Just another day (Private) on 23/03/14, 10:52 pm

Zeraldin had nodded and looked to her once she asked could they go swimming again and although they were half way to the tavern he would swiftly move in front of her and sweep her into his arms," We could go now and have a little fun before i go to hunt for breakfast," taking off full speed he would head towards the woods or more specifically he would head back to the area in which he had stayed when they had first met. Once he had arrived to the cave he would sit her down gently and walk in," you can change now if you want, i think this time i shall as well," nodding to her he would sit the cloak down and switch into what seemed to be red swimming trunks. After changing he would wait for her to change and walk forward to head out towards the water.

View user profile

9 Re: Just another day (Private) on 29/03/14, 08:46 pm

Cherilyn

C-Tier
C-Tier
cherilyn was feeling great he had seemed to get new clothes aprantly or he wouldn't have new swimming trunks. Cherilyn changed into a white silky lace bra she amirked as she giggled this was her favorite bikini outfit. It had a see through gypsy like wavy strap hanging at the tips and th panies having the same design. It was one of the top class richer types of the elves clothing not many eleven women would wear it because the designs seemed a little too seducing, but that was only because they showed the top of her boobs and the side of her boobs that weren't covered. She had to admit it felt like it anugged on her body so she grabbed a light pink towel with light green trims. She used it to cover up till she got out the cave, when she approached him he was in the water she threw the towel to the side. "So what do ya think!" She smiled as she waited a second before jumping in.

View user profile

10 Re: Just another day (Private) on 29/03/14, 09:38 pm

Zeraldin stopped for a moment to look at Cherilyn as she caught his attention and luckily for him he was able to see a little more of the beautiful elf. Smiling he would rub his chin slowly before clapping," You look...amazing in it Cherilyn and to be honest you have a beautiful body," turning his head he couldn't believe he was being this open with someone. Stepping out of the cave he would rush into the water and jump in with a loud, wet splash as he floated on his back and let out a long sigh of happiness which wasn't too normal for him, but he was enjoying himself which was the best thing for him at the moment. For the time being he would swim around with Cherilyn and have a little fun.

View user profile

11 Re: Just another day (Private) on 29/03/14, 09:53 pm

Cherilyn

C-Tier
C-Tier
Cherilyn looked at the water so clear so visible just like her because she never lied. Just wasn't in her because of the elves ancient code. She sighed at she hugged Zeraldin and looked around she laid her head on him and whispered which sounded like a coo. "Thanks, thanks for believing me and for being my friend! Your so nice..." she stopped hugging him and swam deeper into the water and sat on a huge boulder and soon laid back. She was relaxing ready to just chill and relax she looked at him the sun making him hard to see. She waved at him to tell him to come over and relax with her as she laid back she felt the sun on her skin warming her drying the dew on her.

View user profile

12 Re: Just another day (Private) on 29/03/14, 10:08 pm

Wrapping his large arms around her, Zeraldin would chuckle as he looked down to her," Its nice to have someone to believe in you and i felt you would be a good friend and companion," as she moved away from him however he would watch her slowly move away from him and into the deeper part of the water and laid on a rock. Curious as to why she called him over to he would swim over to her and lay on the rock beside her and look over to her," so what are your plans for the future," not really making things out of it he was going to make a short conversation with her before they both departed.

View user profile

13 Re: Just another day (Private) on 29/03/14, 10:20 pm

Cherilyn

C-Tier
C-Tier
Seeing as he sun started to set she could she the moon faintly she looked at his crimson red eyes as they seemed to darken a bit she looked at him, he was curious what her plan were for her future simple, quite simple she answered with a tone soft like silk. " Well if you that curious... its to find that special guy... well and get into my ultimate state again..." As she said that she sighed the moo let he asked she felt it was time to depart she jumped across the bouldrr that were three meters apart and than landed on the ground. She waved again finally and walked off with a sad expression.
-exit-

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum