You are not connected. Please login or register

Chicken Bandit Part 2 [Rashid Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rashid

Rashid
C-Tier
C-Tier
It honestly looks like Rashid had a lot of pull and influence since the last time he visited the chicken farmer. After being in his debt, Rashid got started in his first set of extortion by hanging the farmer's entire career in the balance. Super chickens, how else could you explain how regular chickens contained the ability to do as much damage as a human could do with their bare hands? “Hmm, I’m back to claim my percentages, and don’t skip out on the adds. “ Rashid would say as awaited his cut by offering protection and keeping his secret. Though, something was wrong.

104/500

View user profile

Rashid

Rashid
C-Tier
C-Tier
There was more vandalism, but it seemed that it was an assault that happened without Rashid being around to interfere initially. Rashid glared at the scenario and basically walked over to the man. “What happened?” The farmer, now with a bloody nose, shook his head as he spoke. “The bandits had friends, they came so fast and stole my chickens. I don’t know why they did, but maybe they are trying to get into the business by themselves. But, I can’t let them take my chickens!!!” Rashid groaned as he looked into the direction of horse tracks. “They went that way, right? You better pay me extra for this….

213/500

View user profile

Rashid

Rashid
C-Tier
C-Tier
Rashid used his enhancement techniques in order to further his investigation and find out where these chicken bandits were. It wasn’t too long of a walk, but seeing where the horses parked could have meant that these individuals could be anywhere, so Rashid used micro eyes. Utilizing body manipulation that kind of focuses on his eyes, Rashid turned one of his eyes into a pair of goggles, able to  see far away and in high definition up to 30 meters. This sight was not adjustable and Rashid kept one eye closed that's not using the binocular  function during use, but he still got a visual of the suspects. “Ahh, a cave….. then..that will be their tomb.”

Spoiler:
Micro Eyes
Tier: D
Class: Body Manipulator
Type: Supplementary
Range: Medium
Requirements/Drawbacks: Vision must be unimpaired
Scaling: Range: The distance the ability can travel may increase by 5m for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested. Sustaining is an option

Sustain: 2
Cool Down: 1
Cost: 10 Stamina
Description:

Utilizing body manipulation that kind of focuses on his eyes, Rashid is able to basically turn one of his eyes into a pair of goggles, able to see far away and in high definition up to 30 meters. This sight is not adjustable and Rashid ould want to keep one eye closed that's not using the binocular function during use. This is the simple style of improving his eyesight to see at further distances.

110/120 Stamina
326/500

View user profile

Rashid

Rashid
C-Tier
C-Tier
Rashid walked into the cave.. basically sleeping up on the bandits who seemed to be quite busy with counting the chickens. Yea , that’s all of them. “As for the person who said that, Rashid used Zoom punch over to the back of the man’s head, knocking him out cold. “What the?!!” The other bandit would say as he got up and tried to rush Rashid. “You killed him!” Rashid only laugh when the man referenced that. “I only set him free, and the same will happen to you, pretty soon. “The words were chilling and heartless, but those bandits will pay for trying to rip Rashid off.

Spoiler:
Zoom Punch
Type: Offensive
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must perform a thrust/punching movement for the initial stretch.
Scaling: Range: The distance the ability can travel may increase by 5m for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested. Sustaining is an option

Sustain: 1
Description:

Rashid can do the simple action of extending any one of his arms in an outstretched manner for the sake of an attack. The arm can be stretched up to 3 meters long and the retracting speed is just as fast as the attack itself Each punch deals D rank damage

100/120 Stamina

434/500

View user profile

Rashid

Rashid
C-Tier
C-Tier
The chicken bandit tried to attack with his fist at rashid, the man was skilled at body manipulation. Rashid used arm guard 1 in order to harden his arm and use it as a protection for the barrage of attacks, Not by moving his arm, but by moving his body to swing towards each assault. “That’s it? My turn then. “With the basic d rank damage of a human being, rashid then decided to give the chicken bandit a strong kick to his balls which incapacities him. After ending his techniques, he walked over to the chicken bag and retrieved it, along with stealing the bandits horse to return to the farm.

Spoiler:
Arm Guard 1
Type: Defensive
Requirements/Drawbacks: Can't move arm while hardened.
Scaling: Damage Mutigation : The tier of damage dealt will decrease by one for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested prior to contact of a defensive ability

Sustain: 1
Description:

Rashid can do the simple action of extending any one of his arms in an outstretched manner, hardening it in order to temporarily maintain a stone like function as some sort of defense ability that can block up to 3 D ranks.

90/120 stamina

500/500

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum