You are not connected. Please login or register

Another new Adventure

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Another new Adventure on Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:33 am

Naturally, Cyrus was dumbfounded. His mother, here! back in Reim?! It was just his luck to be home after he had decided to explore the world after he got shipwrecked. He couldn't help but feel more than a little relieved to be back home but at the same time what would it mean for his resolve for an adventure. "You know my mom?! did you fight he with your djinn?" He would ask somewhat defensively as if to protect his mother's honour, he knew that she probably capture a dungeon when she went against him she she might be hurt then he realized that he didn't have to worry about that because she is smarter than that. Still, though, he couldn't help but feel annoyed with him about him trying to hurt his mom. He was glad when torus changed the subject. "Ya, I have the book," he told him matter of factly its a Journey Book right? My dad had one he gave to his associates once. "I thought It was a Journey  book my Dad has one of those" he would look away, gather his thoughts and respond "I think that I'll stay with you, I want to know about the secrets of the djinn and dungeons and I can't let this opportunity slip away I've already gotten used to the crew..." He would think of Nura and how much he liked her and wanted to stay and get to know her. "I want to do more with you! and maybe be able to get strong enough to capture a dungeon one day!" He would sit and he the rest of his meal waiting for his answer, he was hoping for a good response, he knew that his mom was capable of doing things on her own and just because she was here when torus was here doesn't mean that she would be here now. plus to be in the company of a real dungeon capturer was pretty much a one in a lifetime experience. He would stay with no regrets. If he saw his family than great but if not it wouldn't matter, for he would be with dungeon capturer and thats all that mattered to him.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

http://magiworld.forumotion.com/t5181-cyrus-argentum-s-vault
View user profile

27 Re: Another new Adventure on Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:20 am

Torus would laugh as he was asked about fighting with his Djinn, “No I did not use the Djinn against her as we were sparing for the Djinn and I won its’ favor. However there was no hatred between us and then she even spoke of you afterwards.” Torus thought to himself as Cyrus spoke about staying with him, it took some time before he would respond to that comment. “Well, I will definitely agree to teach you about how to use a Djinn and how to harness its powers ... however if you’re on the journey to capture a dungeon you need to do this on your own. When you have captured a dungeon that is when I will come and find you as I keep an eye on all of the Dungeon capturers anyway.... I’ll know where to find you.” He did not say this however he knew if they stayed together they may at some point clash as it was Torus’s goal to capture more dungeons as well and the riches within them, and if Cyrus’s goal was that of a Djinn he could not allow him to throw that away just by staying with him.

After completing his meal Torus would call in one of the attendants to clean off the tables and such so they could continue speaking with a clean slate presented to them. As they were doing this Nura would step in and whisper something to Torus before looking to Cyrus and waving before leaving. Torus would look at the both of them and wait for Nura to leave before walking to the doors and locking them, after locking them he would then casually walk over to his desk and press a switch just on the top of his desk. Then casually walk back over to the table again to sit, he would lean forward with his elbows on the table as he looked at Cyrus, “Did you guys do something?” Un-knowingly to both Torus and Cyrus, Nura would be outside of the doors that were just locked; however she would immediately leave after Torus had hit the button on the desk. After listening to what Cyrus had to say Torus would rub his head before sighing, “I need you to not get attached to her my friend... I cannot tell you why and you cannot tell her I told you this.”

(edit the colors in after work)

View user profile

28 Re: Another new Adventure on Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:02 am

Cyrus would let out a laugh. A slight exhalation of in his wry tone of voice for the fact that his mother was not only safe but had experienced a dungeon was great news. But also at the fact the he knew that he would have to move on. He couldn’t really stay here if he wanted to capture a dungeon and do all the things that he promised his family. Perhaps he just wanted some stability a break from all the moving around, the searching, the disappointment and have something that was constant for once. He would laugh because he knew that he wouldn’t have those things until he did what he was expected of him finally capture his dungeon and make a name for himself which would hopefully bring his family together. Nothing ever comes easy and so this was just one of those things that he would have to deal with and move on.  He would look down at his meal and say “You’re right, I need to move on its been great meeting you and the people who work on this ship with you…” his voice trailed off as Nura entered he looked at her with a wistful sort of lust that was not hidden very well. Seeing as Torus picked up on it as she left and he asked him those questions he would answer, “No, we didn’t do anything...” there was an obvious hint of longing for her, again out of a sense of stability another person he knew that he wouldn’t be able to have a chance to be with her, yet another thing out of his hands, something that would never be in his reach and all he could do was laugh at the absurdity of it all dryly and quietly to himself “you know I’m way out of her league” he would joke.

As they finished talking He would ask Torus one question before he would begin to part ways “what was that sensation like? That first step into the unknown of a dungeon?” he would ask that to keep his mind fixated on something to pass those lonely and empty nights. Just this would be enough for a while before he would have to travel on again to continue his adventure.

View user profile

29 Re: Another new Adventure on Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:23 am

Torus was somewhat relieved when he heard Cyrus agree with him, even though he could tell that he was somewhat disappointed. “There is nothing saying you can’t find a partner along the way to help you with your journey, this way you would not have to be alone.” He would say assuming he just did not wish to be alone. However turning quite serious Torus would reply to Cyrus, “Yes, I believe you are as we are quite sure she is planning something quite evil. However you know what they say about enemies, keep them closer.” Upon saying this he would then stand and go back to his desk before pressing the button once more he would look to Cyrus and put his finger over his mouth stating that the subject was to be ended. Then he would walk over to the door and open them, standing there Nura would be standing once more, “Just have come to let you two know we have arrived to port.” Torus would smile as he said, “Thanks.” Then looking to Cyrus “... Let us go.” After a small walk they would be on deck.

After docking Torus would be seen yelling commands to get shipments ready to be unloaded and loaded back up, he would turn and think for a moment as he smiled about Cyrus’s question. “What was it like eh? .... Well I would have to say it was worth the journey but that is hard to explain that feeling not having that journey yourself, it was unexplainfully beautiful and magnificent yet very mysterious.” Looking around the deck to make sure everyone was able to handle themselves before fixating all his attention his Cyrus, “... but again my friend you need to go out and find yourself a companion for your travels, a dungeon is not something that you can take on your own, at least not till you have a djinn of your own already.”

After sometime it was quite apparent that they were preparing to leave once again, “It is time for our paths to split my friend, but again I will keep an eye on your journey and progress and find you again when you have a Djinn of your own.” Torus would put out a hand in a attempt to shake Cyrus’s hand, if he accepted it he would notice that the size of Torus hand almost wrapped his completely. Nura would stand next to them and as Cyrus went to leave, “We will see each other again ... Good bye for now.” She said with a smile as she waved.

View user profile

30 Re: Another new Adventure on Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:45 pm

Cyrus's Journey with these people had come to an end but his real journey to find his family get them together and unite them under one household, his, was only just beginning. His mother had been to a dungeon so she knew what to expect. After he found his mother he would join his sister in Kou despite the political upheaval that was happening there. He had never been to that region and so he wanted to explore it for himself. He was sad to see them go especially Nura but as Torus said He was inclined to believe him since he trusted him most. It hurt him to see what he thought was the girl of his dreams go by but he knew he would see her again soon too. He was reinvigorated to start really working to find a dungeon and finally be recognized in his parents eyes as something that was better than just a layabout be able to have the fortitude to pursue his goal. finding the courage to make friends and talk to others was next on the list for the orange haired young man. He would shake Torus's hand, as enormous as it was, and walk off the ship Hopefully one day soon, he would be able to experience the beauty and mystery of a dungeon. he would walk off the boat waving goodbye to all the people who had made him realize his path. He was ready to experience his home again. It was different than what he had remembered because it had been almost a year since he had returned when he left to get his brother and bring him to Magnostadt. He would walk along the pier as he saw Torus's boat sail off into the horizon he was by himself again but at least he was at home. After a lot of walking Cyrus would make his way to his childhood home and get some sleep. As great as it was to be at home he knew that he wasn't done with adventure just yet.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum