You are not connected. Please login or register

Chicken Bandit Part 1[ D rank- Rashid solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rashid

Rashid
C-Tier
C-Tier
A couple of months passed since Rashid was pulled out of the water by the old and wise body manipulator, Rashid decided to some basic training with the man. After a while, the man took a strong liking to Rashid, even though his heart was full of pain and apparently driven him to dark heights. His teacher on the other hand, thought he could be saved. One sort of suggestion that was made to Rashid was to do some good around the town of balbadd. To not disrespect the man who saved his life, Rashid decided to consider it. “ Fine then…”

WC: 102/500

View user profile

Rashid

Rashid
C-Tier
C-Tier
Rashid eventually came across a farmer that seemed to be crying outside of his farm. He looked troubled, which was something that Rashid didn’t care much about or if at all. “What seems to be the problem?” The man looked up and noticed the balbadd symbol on Rashid that belonged to the military, even though he was unknowingly suspended. “Lieutenant, please, I am having trouble with bandits, they seemed to be attacking me and taking away all of my merchandise. My chickens, my poor chickens. “ The man ran to Rashid and held him like a pleading child, in which Rashid threw him off. “And what will you give me if I do?”

215/500

View user profile

Rashid

Rashid
C-Tier
C-Tier
The man was pretty much tongue twisted when Rashid said that. But before he could answer, someone broke out from the side with a bag of chickens. "There! There he is again, please! Go on after him, i'll pay you good money if you are able to stop him. My chickens, my...livelihood. " This man was annoying to rashid, but he decided that he would get involved. "Alright, but i want a produce portion of the eggs produced by your chickens for now on. 25% of all sales goes to me. "The man looked at the thief dragging the bag away, and he desperately agreed. "Alright then...." with that being said, Rashid  used zoom punch to stretch his arms up to 8 meters t hit the bandit right at the back of the head, knocking him out cold. "See? I told you.... and don't forget your...."

Rashid looked down at the chickens, they looked rabid. "Are those chickens on drugs?"

375/500

100/120 Stamina
80/80 Magoi

Spoiler:
Zoom Punch
Tier: D
Class: Body Manipulator
Type: Offensive
Range: Medium
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must perform a thrust/punching movement for the initial stretch.
Scaling: Range: The distance the ability can travel may increase by 5m for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested. Sustaining is an option

Sustain: 1
Cool Down: 1
Cost: 10 Stamina
Description:
[list]
Rashid can do the simple action of extending any one of his arms in an outstretched manner for the sake of an attack. The arm can be stretched up to 3 meters long and the retracting speed is just as fast as the attack itself Each punch deals D rank damage

View user profile

Rashid

Rashid
C-Tier
C-Tier
Surprisingly, those chickens were no joke. Rashid punched and kicked about two chickens before one of them pecked him for d rank strength on his leg. “Ouch!!! Damn chicken. “ With that being said, Rashid entered a borderline blind rage and started to furiously kick around him, knocking chickens and feathers all around. At a point, he kicked a chicken so hard that it laid a few eggs. “ The farmer came by after the chickens were defeated and stood in his way. “ You subdued them, its over, please don’t hurt my chickens anymore. “ Rashid scoffed. “There is a change of the deal now….

478/500

100/120 Stamina
80/80 Magoi

View user profile

Rashid

Rashid
C-Tier
C-Tier
Rashid folded his arms and decided on the new terms. "Now it is 40%, you are using drugs to produce super chickens, in order for them to lay more eggs and bulk them up. How could a chicken be as strong as a human being ? It's impossible to be pecked like i was punched by a grown man. If you don't want to get arrested by the balbadd police, do as i say before you rot. " The man was caught, looks like the farmer wasn't so clean afterall. But he did agree, and this was the beginning of Rashid's slow but steady influence in this world.

500/500

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum