You are not connected. Please login or register

A Wild Magician appears!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Wild Magician appears! Empty A Wild Magician appears! on 21/03/14, 09:49 am

Gilead

Gilead
D-Tier
D-Tier
Hello! Hello! I'm Gilead feel free to call me Gil! It's nice to meet you all! I've been lurking on this site off and on since it's opening but was hesitant to join until it got active enough. (Why join a site if you think it's gonna die fast, ne?) But I'm glad I finally did join last night! I'm currently in the process of making my Magnostadt mage (the first character of Magnostadt?!) who will use Life magic :3 I can't wait to rp with you all soon! :'D and have oodles of fun! <3

~Your friend, Gilead

View user profile

2A Wild Magician appears! Empty Re: A Wild Magician appears! on 21/03/14, 12:12 pm

Zander

Zander
β-Tier
β-Tier
The first gay character! Prepare to have your character swarmed by the bisexual guys, Gil XD

Anything you need help with, ask me. Any staff work you need, ask Yaku. Any admin stuff... you're pretty screwed XD 

Welcome to the forum, and may god have mercy on your soul for being a filthy magician.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

A Wild Magician appears! Iku5Kto
Techniques | Delta - 3 | Kappa - 3 | Beta - 3 | Alpha - 0 | Omega - 0 [9/15]
View user profile

3A Wild Magician appears! Empty Re: A Wild Magician appears! on 22/03/14, 12:02 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier
I'm not the only staff member to ask, just the most active so I usually steal all the staff work. As for the admins, they are all active unlike how Zander makes things seem. Please feel free to bring up any questions you might have.

That being said, welcome to the forum. I'm thinking about conquering Mangostadt soon so we may find out paths crossing IC.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you all, for everything.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum