The Reflection Path [Dungeon/Ryu]

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

OOC: Now, Ogres weren't the smartest of creatures, so if the humans somehow DID manage to move out of the way, well chances were the Ogres' attacks could backfire on them. I figured that was hinting they were going to die or hit each other if we dodged their attacks, but I guess not, so continuing on.

Yuurei had saw their attacks as it did nothing, but hit one another. He blinked a bit as he wasn’t sure what had happen, but he figured that taking these guys out was what they were going to do. He just couldn’t believe they were fighting monsters after monsters, but there was nothing he could do about it. He just looked at the two ogres as they were holding such weapons in their hand. He had to do something where he would be able to take one of them out without a problem, and then work his way with the other one.

He just looked at his friend, and wondered if he would be able to do something about them. Yuurei figured he might try something, and hopefully it would work. He was running out of ideas, and he was getting tired. He had moved forward a bit until he was about fifteen meters away from the both of the ogres. While he sprint there he had taken an arrow from his arsenal, and shot it towards the ogre(A). ”Fireworks,” he whispered as he had shot the arrow really close to them as it would go as fast as 25 meters per second, and he was closer to them than that. He had moved back after he did as he knew was going to happen when the arrow had collided with one of them if it did.

He could only hope that the other ogre would be caught in the blast as well because then this would make things easier for the pair.

140/200

Spoiler:

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

There was not much for him to do right now. He saw his friend get at a certain distance, and shot an arrow. Ren could only imagine what kind of technique that was, and knew that he shouldn’t move forward to attacking just yet. He did however move closer to be at least two feet behind his friend, and watch everything unfold. He felt hurt, and he was trying to get all of his feeling of his legs back. It was close of course, and he knew he wouldn’t have any problems when it came to running away from anything these big bad ogres had for them. ”Hope this works,” he waited for something to happen.

Dungeon Beast

Beast
Beast

As the ogres chased after the two men, they were none the wiser to the little one's plan of attack. They simply watched with amusement as one fired and arrow straight towards them.
One ogre, not exactly being the wisest of the duo, took the attack head-on, whilst the other was about 5 or so meters away from. The arrow itself wizzed straight into the creature's blue skin, right dab in the heart. It immediately keeled right over, however not everything was said and done with the little fleshling's technique.

None the wiser to the explosive charges placed on the arrow, the other ogre was caught directly within the blast. It's whole body was set aflame as it thrashed about, releasing deep, gurgled screams of pain.

Both of the gargantuan blue bodies slowly started to turn to ash.

It would seem that for the moment the two conquerors were in the clear...but would that last for long?

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei had took saw the arrow hit, and he was surprised on this. He couldn’t help but feel a joy of happiness come out from body. He looked back at Ren as it seemed like those dumb things were taken care of, but now they had to move forward. He looked around, and figured that they would keep doing what they had been doing all along. They were going to have to watch each other’s back and make sure that there wouldn’t be any more surprise attacks. He couldn’t take such a thing again, and he couldn’t waste valuable energy.

”Well that was a close call. We need to make sure nothing appears like this again. Ren have my back, and I will have yours. Pay attention to your right, and I will pay attention to mines. We will alert each other if there is anything coming our way. Also make sure not to be caught flat footed, so jogging backwards for you shouldn’t be a problem, and I will be jogging as well,” he said as he started to move forward as he was moving in a good pace. He would see something coming or appearing, and have enough time to yell at his friend to dodge it.

Admin

Admin
Admin

The member 'Jova' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Midway - Go' :
The Reflection Path [Dungeon/Ryu] - Page 2 FAIcon_zpse986912f

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Bloody hell

Admin

Admin
Admin

'Midway - Beast' : 4

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Well no monster to fight since I took it down, and yes I was told I can do this.

Admin

Admin
Admin

'Midway - Go' :
The Reflection Path [Dungeon/Ryu] - Page 2 GoIcon_zps518b5fa1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum