You are not connected. Please login or register

The Animal I Can Become (Training/Solo)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Greyfield

Greyfield
C-Tier
C-Tier

The midday sun was blazing above the city streets of Helioapht as people continued with their daily routines. Natalia was perched on the top of a slightly depilated building just off the main street of the city. While the imuchakk normally tries to keep up a jovial mask and search for interesting occurrences her thoughts were occupied with matters of a more serious nature. After roughly 30 minutes brooding in silence the golden haired woman let out an audible sigh and shifted her gaze to the horizon.

Looking for nothing in particular,she glanced over the seemingly never ending dunes of the desert. Despite her best efforts to ignore them, her thoughts continually drifted towards her brawl with the slaves. “I nearly lost control of myself. If I had fought anymore haphazardly it is fairly likely that there would at least four corpses.” The imuchakk sighed once more as she ran her right hand through her hair, bringing a few strands of itinto focus as they shimmered in the sunlight. “With my current aptitude I can only hope to control my hair extensively and retain my sanity.” With new resolution, the young woman stood up and started walking towards the edge of the building.

I loathe having anything to do with the “other” side of me, but the wise decision would be to stress myself now as I would be less likely to loss control in a critical moment.” With that thought the imuchakk jumped of the building and made her way to the market district, intent on securing supplies for a short stay in the desert.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Greyfield

Greyfield
C-Tier
C-Tier

The Midday sun illuminated the land like had it the day prior. Natalia had made her way towards the familiar outline of a ruined temple.It was the same temple she had gone to in search of artifacts for the historical society. When she had opened the massive stone doors of the ruins before she had thought it would make an excellent base of operations for all sorts of activities. Deciding it would be prudent to follow her hunch; the imuchakk had acquired enough food and water to last the average traveler a week and had bought a few first aid implements as well.

Greyfield

Greyfield
C-Tier
C-Tier

The imuchakk quickly surveyed the interior of the temple which was illuminated by the desert sun.The inside of the structure was devoid of obstructions, consisting of mostly vast expanse broken up by large, ornate, pillars that were in shockingly good shape.Having taken note of her surroundings, Natalia set down the large bags containing supplies near the entrance to the temple.Sealing the door to prevent sand from building,the golden haired women noticed that the temple was still dimly illuminated by a thin slit that seemed to span the entire center of the temple roof perpendicular to the entrance.Noting that the distance between the floor an celling seemed to average around 60 meters, the young woman decided it would be futile to attempt to investigate it at her current level.Having spent a few hours removing  vermin, sand piles, and other possible distractions.As night fell the imuchakk slept near her supplies insure she was in top form for the next days rigors.

Greyfield

Greyfield
C-Tier
C-Tier

When the morning sun began to shine through the ceiling of the structure, the temple was bright enough to rouse the young woman from her slumber. Having decided to get straight to business, the imuchakk distanced herself from her resources, removed her ribbon, and began to focus on altering two limbs at the same time. Her arms started to contort violently before taking on a form that resembled a normal arm that was under heavy stress. Thinking she had successfully increased the resistance the limbs dealt with when performing any type of movement, Natalia attempted to braid a section of her hair. Losing control of the manipulation when she tried to use both hand for the task, her arms started to violently and randomly convulse causing her to yank her hair strongly to the left.

The woman took steady, measured breaths to regain control of her faculties before trying again, repeating the process until she had gained enough control to braid complete the section she was braiding. Having finally managed to complete the task, Natalia began to braid two other sections, each more skillfully than the last, and bind them to rest of her hair in a fashion to reduce interference. After releasing the tension in her arms, she began to manipulate her legs in a similar fashion. The legs contorted violently before taking on a stressed appearance like the arms before them. As the imuchakk attempted to walk in her current state, her legs started to convulse tripping her. Natalia proceeded to regain control and try again until she could walk steadily without much effort. After repeating this process for all possible combinations of two limbs, the golden haired noticed the shift in illumination from the sun and decided it would be a good time to take a break.

Greyfield

Greyfield
C-Tier
C-Tier

It has been years since I’ve had any reason to alter, my life would be simpler if it could stay that way.

While taking off her clothes that had been drenched with sweat, the Imuchakk continued pondering the nature of her abilities.
I don’t remember either father or mother displaying similar capabilities. The doctor that there are many “monsters” in the world so if I search I may find some answers. Perhaps I could learn a proper method of combat and avoid…
Recalling the day when her parents died as well as the staggering amount of injuries she sustained and inflicted as a slave, Natalia sighed.
To survive in an unforgiving world, I’ll need every advantage I can sustain.
"

Sitting in a meditative position, she began to attempt to manipulate her heart rate to a pace that would kill a regular human. Unprepared for the intensity of this, her senses went into a frenzy accelerating her breathing to a level she had not anticipated.Her heart returned to a normal pace against her will, bursting multiple blood vessels in her left eye as a result. Breathing heavily and suffering a dull pain as well as the loss of sight in her eye, the young woman stood and made her way her towards her supplies.

Otherwise unbothered by her lack of clothing and bleeding eye, Natalia ate two days worth of traveler’s rations in silence. She proceeded lay her clothes to dry on a convenient raised surface and inventoried the rest of her stock as the sun sank. After taking care miscellaneous business, she would begin to sleep next to a temple wall.

Having healed early into the night, the imuchakk awoke with no fatigue. Deciding it would be prudent to test the limits of her body’s individual parts before she raised her heart rate, she spent a few hours thoroughly acclimating to the stress limits of. She then sat in a meditative pose and increased her heart rate as much as she could handle. While she struggled the first few minutes she reached a state of balance and maintained it until it was almost evening. Eating two more days’ worth of rations she begun the final stage of her training.

Increasing her heart rate to her maximum relatively easily, the imuchakk then increased the resistance her right arm felt preforming any action and proceeded to unbraid a part of her hair. While not difficult, staying in control of herself extended the time needed to complete the action by an hour. Finally finished the woman prepared for her hardest task yet by adopting a stance and pulling her right arm back.

Visi- *urk* Visualize it. Call upon the strength to pierce all that lives!

As the imuchakk began intuitively focusing her magoi, her hand took on a faint black glow.Trembling greatly while barely maintain her stance. Natalia felt as if her right arm was breaking apart and that her blood was boiling. Almost buckling under the insane heart rate she was sustaining, her inner body temperature had nearly doubled. Natalia continued to endure her torment until the charging was almost complete.

D-D-D-Direct… t-the p-p-power and … and… Aargh!

No longer able to handle the forces, she lost control of her techniques. Experiencing a rebound strong enough to force her entire body to convulse and loosen her hair completely, the imuchakk fell backwards onto the floor where she lay torpid until the moon’s light pierced through the cracks of the temple. When she eventually opened her eyes, she thought,

Oh well, I have all the time in the world to master my skills.Now that I think about it, if I throw myself out there I'll eventually encounter a being that I’ll need this power to destroy. Ah… What a delightful prospect~.

Raising her hand to the moonlight, a genuine smile formed on the golden-haired woman’s face as she pondered.

The sun falls and the moon rises without fail, each reflecting upon this land its majesty, each indifferent to the life of man.Their light paints all hope and despair in an ambivalent hue. How blessed am I to have been born into a world chained by desire!

Standing up and walking to one of the giant pillars supporting the structure she was in, Natalia would make her way up by continuously jamming her feet into the stone with her strength using a posture and cadence reminiscent of regular walking. She would then punch a large hole in the ceiling she would casually climb out of, placing her on the roof of building. The imuchakk basked in the gentle light of the crescent moon, her golden hair shimmering as it danced in the soft midnight wind.

Yes, an ethereal glow that shines from an ever-distant sky. Surely hundreds have met their demise under this very same light. Sweeter still, hundreds more valiantly cling to false hopes as they await a solace that will never come. Truly, it is a wonderful life~.

Reaching out towards the moon with longing, Natalia would whisper sweetly,

A night so close to perfection is a curse in disguise, one is left wanting for illusive piece that completes it. Right now, there isn’t anything I want more than something beautiful to kill.

Closing her eyes and walking backwards, the imuchakk would fall through the hole she made in trance-like state. Coming to her senses mid-fall, Natalia would reorient herself so that her forearms took the brunt of the impact fracturing them heavily. Talking a few minutes to collect her thoughts, she sorted through her supplies with mild self-loathing in preparation for the journey back to town.

Is it even possible gain any mastery true of my body, when I barely understand my own soul? … It's pointless to dwell on this any further, I accomplished my goal.

With that thought the imuchakk dressed herself and fell asleep.

Word count: 500+/500

OOC: tldr-
Natalia gets a bit crazy if she works hard.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum