Working III [Job/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Working III [Job/Solo] Empty Working III [Job/Solo] 02/02/16, 11:48 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job:

It was a great day for Noir after she was done to help the fisherman; the greatest thing was she even got some free fishes from Avius so she could bring it back home for her pets. Haku and Chrono might be pleased with these treats; she hoped that they behaved well when she was not home so she could give them the treats. With a happy hum, the female magician walked back from the dock only to be stopped by a man. “Excuse me, young lady.” The man breathed heavily, Noir could see the sweat dropping from the man’s chin. He looked like at his mid-20s and apparently a very energetic person judging from how he approached her. After the man took a deep breath and let it out again to calm himself down, he smiled at the black haired girl. “I apologize for surprising you and stopping you from whichever path that you would go to. But after I saw your splendid work to help the fisherman catching a large shark with some kind of magic, I would like to request for your assistance.”

“Umm…” The girl stared at the man with a confused look, this was very sudden and the black haired girl didn’t really know what to say. The man, seemed to notice Noir’s confusion, grinned brightly and patted her shoulder. “My name is Chrsyna, I am a travelling merchant! I noticed your strength and actually, I would like to request for your assistance to cross through Balbadd safely because I am bringing some valuable goods here.” He stepped back from Noir, giving her some space as he readjusted his turban. “So, would you help me? Of course I will give you some rewards!” The black haired girl got no reason to refuse, so she nodded and agreed to help. However, the girl asked Chrysna to visit her inn first so she could give her pet some food.

After she finished her business and petting the happy felines in her room, she would start to accompany the man. But Chrysna seemed amazed by how Noir was able to have a strong looking pet and moreover, it looked very rare. Another feline was also a very interesting one as it was able to speak, so with a very interested intention, the man began to speak while they were walking. “You got a lot of nice beasts, eh? It is rare to see a petite lady like yourself to have those awesome beasts, especially the larger one.”

Just when Noir wanted to reply, five men cladded in black and white attire showed up and it was obvious that they were targeting Chrysna. So without hesitation, when they charged to them by holding daggers, Noir pointed her wand and cast Onda D’urto. The shockwave quickly gave a painful damage and instantly knocking them out, well, the black haired girl did using a stronger spell accidentally but thankfully they were still breathing. They would let the city guard to catch them before Noir continue to guard Chrsyna and answering his entire question. At the end of the day, she was delighted to get some reward and didnt forget to thank him.

WC : 531/500
Magoi : 280/300

Ability:

2Working III [Job/Solo] Empty Re: Working III [Job/Solo] 02/02/16, 12:25 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job:

It was a fine morning for Noir as the weather really suitable for her to keep sleeping and snuggling her pillow, both of her beasts was laying down on the floor, sleeping soundly just like the black haired girl. It felt like she could just sleep all day, the air was a little bit chilly and the blanket was her best friend now as she kept it close with her all the time to cover her body. However, the black cat named Chrono was awaken because of the faint sound of a slipped paper and when he blinked, he could see the paper just under the door; it looked like a letter and then he would grab it with his mouth and brought it to Noir. Knowing that his master was still sleeping, he put the letter next to her first before proceeding to nuzzle her face and said, “Noir, you got a letter.”

The female magician whimpered, wanting to have some more sleep but with all the nuzzle she decided to opened her eyelid to reveal her topaz orbs. “I think it is important and I didn’t smell something dangerous from it as well, why don’t you open it?” Chrono suggested and sat beside the girl, waiting until she opened the letter. After reading the content, the black haired girl slowly sat then stretching her body by bend and touched her feet toes with her index fingers. She would bring her hands up and stretched them as well, getting ready for what was requested inside the letter. “I need to go to The Crown, they need some assistance.” The girl climbed down from her bed and pet both Chrono and Haku before getting ready to go. She thought there was no need to bring both of them for now so she just giving them another pet before leaving the inn.

The job required her to assist a trading program with a small fishing village near Balbadd which she wondered if she could find Avius there. Once she arrived at The Crown, she could see several peoples that looked important gathering at the front. “Excuse me…” She said, holding out a letter that she got and made one of them smiled at her. “Oh, you are here! Avius recommended you to us and we need your help actually as stated in the letter.” So it was Avius’ work after all, but Noir would just accept the job because she needed money and then proceeding in with the other men to meet with the minister. It was clear that the village chiefs were not sure if they could get the assistance, so they needed someone to help. Noir wondered why she was chosen but perhaps Avius said something about her to these village chiefs.

“What can I do to help you?” The minister smiled at them, waiting for them to speak. She seemed like a very kind woman, so without wasting time, she spoke, “Good morning, ma’am. My name is Noir and behind me are the chief of fishing village near Balbadd.” She would pause before staring at the ministers eyes, showing that she was here with a good intention. “I would like to propose a trading program. They would like to export a lot of fish here but they asked if the village could get military support in the future since recently, there had been some attack that threatened them to do their job.”

“That is bad, Miss Noir. But tell me, why I should lend military support?” The woman asked, she was not joking around and the black haired girl knew this kind of thing was a very important process. “Just like how I mentioned before, Ma’am. They would export a lot of fish here and I think it will help the city to expand the economics growth by having more fishes to sell, especially when they are willing to produce loads of fish and they guaranteed it.” The minister chuckled and stared at the nervous village chief before smiling brightly, “Very nice, I agree with this. I would send military support soon, tomorrow at most. I am looking forward for our agreement.” With a smile of the chief face, they nodded happily and thanked the black haired girl.

WC : 710/500

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum