Name: Seeing Double
Tier: D
Cost: 10m | 5m
Element: Light
Class: Supplementary
Range: 10m
Cool-Down: 2 Posts or Sustain+1
Description:
Using her magic, Efimia may create up to one illusionary doppelganger within a 10m radius of herself. Her doppelganger must remain within 10m of Efimia at all times or it will fade away. As it is illusionary, most objects will pass through the doppelganger. Her doppelganger can move at 10m/s.

Name: Flash
Description:
Efimia may create a bright flash of light at 10m/s that can stun and blind opponents within 10m of herself for one post. The flash causes disorientation for one post. The flash has a radius of 5m.

Name: Copy Cat
Range: Self
Description:
Efimia may change her appearance by bending the light around herself at a speed of 10m/s. She can take on the appearance of a nearby individual or an item to hide in a crowd. To do this, she bends the light within a 5m radius of herself.

Name: Disorient
Description:
Efimia may bend the light around an opponent at a speed of 10m/s to create an artificial environment around them within a “bubble”. Efimia must remain within 10m of her victim to keep the illusion up. She can entrap anyone within 5m of her chosen target as the scale of the bubble is 5m. Her victims can move and attack while in the bubble. Efimia is simply changing what the people encased in the bubble see.

Name: Trap
Tier: C
Cost: 15m | 10m
Class: Supplementary | Offensive
Range: 20m
Cool-Down: 3 Posts or Sustain+2
Description:
Efimia can bend light to create an object or figure anywhere within 20m of herself. When a target comes within 10m of said illusion, it explodes out into a bright orb of concentrated light that fills the 10m radius around itself at a speed of 15m/s. The damage does C Ranked damage.

Last edited by Efimia on 27/01/16, 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Book of Light Volume I CoxNDpe

2Book of Light Volume I Empty Re: Book of Light Volume I 27/01/16, 01:31 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Seeing Double The amount allowed for D-tier abilty is 1, but you stated 2.

Flash I am assuming this cause disorientation, so if it's correct, please state the that this spell will cause disorientation effect for 1 post. You also need to add the scale of the light

Hide Please add the speed and scale in it. Then, since it will cause Invisibility, here is the rule of it for D-tier effect.  "D-Tier: Minor camouflage. Still visible, especially when in front of complex backgrounds"

Disorient Please add the scale of the bubble and could you please explain a little bit about this "bubble"? Also, so this bubble will trap people but it will prevent them to attack or will it only to put them into a bubble only?

Trap You have not add the speed of the spell and the damage dealt for both the offensive and supplementary.

Phew, hope that's clear enough ^^;;

Book of Light Volume I G5OZoqx

3Book of Light Volume I Empty Re: Book of Light Volume I 27/01/16, 11:46 am

Efimia

Efimia
D-Tier
D-Tier

Okay everything's been fixed up. Although do I have a question. Why do I need to put how much damage it does when it's a C Rank? Wouldnt it automatically be C rank damage?

Book of Light Volume I CoxNDpe

4Book of Light Volume I Empty Re: Book of Light Volume I 28/01/16, 09:53 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Seeing Double : Please change the radius from 10m to 2.5m since the scale for D-tier Int ability is 5m diameter

Flash : Change the radius from 10m to 2.5m, wording can be like "Efimia creates a bright flash of light at 10 m/s that blinds anyone within a 2.5 meter radius of her, causing disorientation for one post."

Copy cat : You dont need to add the scale of the spell as it will be automatically cast upon yourself actually, Im sorry for giving false info before ^^;; However this looks good, you just need to remove the scale~

Trap: Since this is Supp/Off spell, the damage for both Supp and Off will be halved. So the Supplementary effect will have D-tier effect [The illusion still can be seen especially if it is in front of a complex background (D-tier Illusion effect)] and the Offensive effect will only deal D-tier damage. The scale for this ability will need to be 5m in radius

As for your question, it will be easier for everyone to understand your ability if you add the damage in it. Moreover, it also to make it easier to judge how much damage a double-class ability can deal since both will be halved. By having C-tier rank, if you have double-class ability, the damage will be D-tier, while the effect will be having the remaining D-tier effect, combined, it will be C-tier. If you don't put it, there will be some possibilities that people might misunderstood your ability.
Hope that helps ^^

Book of Light Volume I G5OZoqx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum