You are not connected. Please login or register

Haunted Farm (done repeatable)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Haunted Farm (done repeatable) Empty Haunted Farm (done repeatable) 19/01/16, 06:24 am

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Name: Haunted Farm
Job Rank: C
Job Location: Kou
Job Rewards: 100xp / 7000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: C
Job Overview:
The Aleswell Inn is near a road and a small plot of crops grows infront of the Inn.
There are rumors of travelers about the people who visited the Inn vanished without a trace and that it is now inhabited by ghosts. The people who vanished have been accidently turned invisible byAncotar, a Mage, who has taken up residence in nearby Ruin called Caractacus. When you arrive the invisible people will ask for your help to defeat the mage to turn them back to normal. They promise a reward if you want to help them.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

(Hope its good ^^)

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Haunted Farm (done repeatable) Albae_14

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Haunted Farm (done repeatable) Approval_zpsoloj6ntd

Job approved, I edited the wording a little bit. It will be posted shortly~ ^^

Code:
[b]Job Name:[/b] Haunted Farm
[b]Job Rank:[/b] C
[b]Job Location:[/b] Kou
[b]Job Rewards:[/b] 100xp / 7000 Huang
[b]Job Prerequisites:[/b] C
[b]Job Overview:[/b]
The Aleswell Inn is near a road and a small plot of crops grows in front of  the Inn. There are some rumors from the travelers, they said the people who visited the Inn was vanished without a trace and that it is now inhabited by ghosts. The people who vanished have been accidentally turned invisible by Ancotar, a Mage, who has taken up residence in nearby Ruin called Caractacus. When you arrive at the inn, the invisible people will ask for your help to defeat the mage to turn them back to normal. They promise a reward if you want to help them.

[spoiler="The Small Plot of Corps]
[url=http://www.servimg.com/view/19211738/51[img]http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/19/21/17/38/tlahgw10.png[/img][/url]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Enemies"]
[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Ancotar
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] C
[b]Description:[/b]
Ancotar is an wizard who likes his privacy. He had turned all living people and creatures within a wide radius of his ruin, including himself, completely invisible.
[b]Abilities:[/b] The mage can run 7 m/s
[i]Thunderbolt[/i] Ancotar shoots a lightning ball  with a speed of 10m/s. The ball deals C tier Damage when hit.
[i]Lightning [/i] Ancotar shoots lightning out of his staff with a speed of 15m/s hitting everything in a 5 meter radius except himself, dealing C tier damage

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Dog
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] D
[b]Discription:[/b] The dog is Anoctar's pet. The dog looks a little like a wolf and uses its teeth  to attack everyone who tries to hurt his owner. The dog is turned invisible by Ancotar too.
[b]Abilities:[/b] The dog moves 10m/s his claws deal D tier damage.
[i]Bite[/i] The dog bites its target with its teeth. The attack deals C tier damage.
[/spoiler]

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Haunted Farm (done repeatable) G5OZoqx

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum