Evil Pirates (Solomon/Val/Private/Job)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

"No, however magic is a great tool for a warrior the things you can create with it ... even some thing that some would be impossible becomes possible with magic." Solomon would smile as Val asked for help and walked over to help him up, "We can relax in my place for a little while till you feel ready to leave." If he did decide to come inside his onyx home there would not be much to see, there would be his fire pit and a place in the corner covered in hay and cushions. Other than that he owned no possessions and furniture, there would be a cheap hand made throw laid by the fire in which Largo would be seen passed out on. The walls would have cracks and be damaged with the imprints of fists and the occasional claw marks where Largo would use it as a scratching post. "I know there isn't much but at least you can rest for a while." he would set Val down next to the fire pit scooting Largo to move aside, which would get them a slight growl but he would end up moving to where Solomon would usually sleep as that was the next best place. Solomon would then tend to the fire as he wished it to be somewhat warmer for them to have a decent conversation. “So you should probably lean some more skills that make you not so reliant on your sword, you were easily able to take out my spriggan however with just a kick, I’m surprised by the growth of strength you got … with that you should easily be able to rely on your body a bit more. Everything breaks down with time but when the body does that is when you are truly finished, it will be your longest lasting weapon and your last weapon.”

Training Word Count: 1526/1500

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Evil Pirates (Solomon/Val/Private/Job) - Page 2 Sk_sig10

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Val then follows Solomon to the Onyx home. It was not the greatest home but it was better then nothing. Then Val rested against the fire, feeling the warmth spread around his body. The warrior can also see this huge lion-like beast. Then finally, the immuchak spoke again about how Val can improve on his fighting. But, Solomon was still very surprised on Val's growth on strength. Val chuckled to tell Solomon what it was. "Have you heard of the Unity Corp? Lagi leads it as a defense for Reim. The first skills we learn is Unity Bond." Val then looks at his hands and looks back at the immuchak. "You can be as fast as a fananlis, strong as an immuchak, and can breath in water like an immuchak. We can't use this skill for a long time, but it works very well for when you need it." Val looks at the fire, dreaming of how he can be strong as a fire. A fire that burns everything in its path. Val then looks outside to see that it was getting dark. Val gets up and bows towards Solomon. "Thank you for helping me. I will be leaving now. It was nice meeting you." Val heads to the door, as he makes sure that he has everything.

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

[size=33]Solomon watched and listened as the fire crackled, “Hmm that sounds interesting and definitely useful, it could be used to surprise an opponent quite easily ... however I myself would rather beat a opponent with my true strength but then again some would consider that to be the same as it is a knowledge that you have gained on your own.” He watched Val for a moment as he stared into the fire he knew something was going on with him as that is how Hohotaro had acted when he had some troubles, but it was not his place to see what the issue was, he would wait for him to share his troubles on his own. Solomon himself would then stand as Val stood he found it odd that Val bowed to him As he thought he gave off much more of a casual vibe than anything else be he would slightly bow his head in return. “Any time you wish to train just let me know, you know where to find me.” Solomon would reply back as he walked his guest to the door and waved as he left.[/size]

[size=33][Exit Solomon][/size]

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Evil Pirates (Solomon/Val/Private/Job) - Page 2 Sk_sig10

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Val walks at night across the street. He was then imagining the fight again. He was useless from that attack that trapped his hand. He could not move at all and Solomon was right about him. Val cannot focus a lot on using his sword. His sword is his main weapon but he should have a plan B, which is his body.However, Val still happy about his disarm technique but it was no use for Solo. He was still able to defeat the warrior.

As Val still imagines the fight until he notices something in the corner of his eye. He turns to the right to see char and burnt wood. The char was cold but it was burned very badly. Surrounding the scene was a tape showing that it was a crime scene. He looked at a nearby villager and went over to him. "Excuse me, Sir, do you know what happened?" And thats when Val learned what happened

The person said that Solomon's family died in a fire. This was Solomon's bar but it burned down. They do not know who it is or why this happened but they do know that Solo's fiance and child died. Val thanks the villager for this info and he walks away. As he does, he cried.
Evil Pirates (Solomon/Val/Private/Job) - Page 2 382f7ac4418ed219eac214eac7077805
He cried so hard that he never done before. It has been a while since he actually cried because usually he lets his feeling squirm around instead of releasing it. He wipes the tears as he looks up. Why do you have to be mean? Val has been through things of where he have lost his loves ones. So that is why he gave his vow that he will not love. But, Solomon may not know how to handle that rage.

Val then knew what he had to do. He needed to help Solomon and help him go through this process. Val now knew his new mission. He walks away into the night, understanding what he has to do.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum