Research [Chain Hohotaro/Tiberius]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Quest:

After the attack one of the magicians maintaining the barrier approached Hohotaro and the unconscious Tiberius. With just one flip of his wand Hohotaro watched as the Tiberius wounds began glowing and slowly closed. After a short while no one can see from where Tiberius it's as if the magic turned back time from before there was a wound.

"Woah... magic never fail to amaze me..." Hohotaro whispered under his breath as he watched the spectacle in front of him. "So uh... why is he not waking up?" Hohotaro asked.

"He's just sleeping, he might have used too much magoi from controlling his magic tool and now he's out of energy. He will wake up soon enough, you should bring him to the infirmary." The mage answered. "Here you can use this." The mage lend Hohotaro a small magic carpet to transport Tiberius.

Hohotaro brings Tiberius to the infirmary with the help of a floating cloth. "Stay there and take care of him alright? haha" he pats Sara as he said this leaving the blacksmith behind sleeping on the infirmary bed.

181/500

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Research [Chain Hohotaro/Tiberius] Hoho%20sigs_zpsmxyracfg
Research [Chain Hohotaro/Tiberius] 5sIPPUd

Tiberius

Tiberius
C-Tier
C-Tier

Tiberius woke up feeling refreshed as if he just had a full night rest. His body feels great not a sign of pain or discomfort whatsoever. This is what the Director of Biology from the institute was talking about. No matter how advanced the technology of medicine is it still cannot compete with magic's healing properties. Maybe medicine can have a leg up when it comes to diseases and other longer lasting illness but when it comes to injuries nothing beats magic.

~chu

Tiberius opened his eyes and the first thing he see was Sara sitting motionlessly on top of his chest. Tiberius can't help but smile to see that his partner is alive and well. Sara jumps up and down on top of Tiberius chest that cause him to cough. The automaton realized what it was doing and quickly jumped down to the side of the bed.

He looked around the room and noticed that they are somewhere that looks like an infirmary. White curtain acts as walls for the bed he's laying on. Tiberius tries to stand up and look around as to what's the situation around the facility.

191/500

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Hey Tibs! You're already awake! The girl with the glasses are looking for us I think she's going to let us study some of those document that you're so interested in. Good news huh?" Hohotaro greeted Tiberius as he was leaving the infirmary. Hohotaro would lead Tiberius to the office of the society staff that hired them in the first place. Apparently she was the director of the Historical Society of Reim.

"Wow I didn't know that you were such a big shot." Hohotaro jokingly said as they entered the office.

"Yes! I was just the associate director but unfortunately he died during the attack last night..." The girl paused for a second seemingly solemn but soon she's back to her normal mood. "So! Here I am! I'm now the top honcho of this place."The girl straightened her glasses and grinned. "Anyway enough about me. I know I said that I would give you anything... But according to the rules even a scribe is only allowed to study one part of the documents. Probably to limit someone acquiring all the power and what not but that's the rules! So you have a choice between studying the torran, about flight, about barriers, or about power sources." The girl in glasses flips through the list as she enumerated all of the choices. "So what'll it be?"

"Hmmm... I'm not sure... but flying sounds fun so I guess I'll just take that. What about you Tibs?" Hohotaro asked. "Anyway... I guess I'll see you later? If you choose flight too then you can help me study it since I'm not really a research kind of guy haha! Maybe I'll make some scribe explain it to me. See you around Tibs!" Hohotaro says goodbye to Tiberius and went to room where they study about flight.

Hohotaro didn't understand the subject at first but after a few days of continuous study and with the help of the scribe he eventually managed to understand most of it. Basically it's about making things float in the sky and he's beginning to have some ideas on how to use it. Maybe he could attach it to his ship to make it a flying ship... That's one possibility he would like to pursue.

Hohotaro turned in his notes to the Director for the reward and then go on his way.

500/500

Last edited by Hohotaro on 02/01/16, 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Research [Chain Hohotaro/Tiberius] Hoho%20sigs_zpsmxyracfg
Research [Chain Hohotaro/Tiberius] 5sIPPUd

Tiberius

Tiberius
C-Tier
C-Tier

Tiberius bumped into Hohotaro as he was exiting the infirmary and he was informed that the girl in glasses was looking for them. Tiberius got excited, maybe this time he can actually study the documents. He followed Hohotaro to the director's office and listened to what she has to say.

Tiberius was a little disappointed that he can only study one group of the documents but at the same time he was relieved to hear that the power source was part of the choice. It was really just the only thing he needed in the first place the other stuff is just a bonus. When the director asked for what subject matter he wanted to pursue he doesn't have to think twice.

"I would like to study the power source please." Tiberius answered.

Tiberius said goodbye to Hohotaro since he'll be tackling a different subject from him. He thinks the subject about flight is also interesting but that would have to wait for another time. For now he have to focus on researching the power source so that he can help the institute.

Tiberius heads straight to where they were studying the power source. He was so excited to go through the documents as well as to read through the findings of the other scribes. A few days have passed and Tiberius is starting to understand the basics of the power source. He is beginning to be one of the best researcher on the team and the scribes often traded research results with Tiberius.

After a few more days of research he is beginning to understand the inner workings of the power source. He is starting to have doubts whether they can use it for the armor but at the very least they could try. He also began learning how to make the power source itself. He cannot wait to return to the institute and tell them about his findings and to begin making the power source with the help of all his friends in the institute.

Tiberius turned in his notes but he's thinking to leave some out of the report so that they would not be able to learn exactly what he knows and that he knew how to actually build the power source.

500/500

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum