You are not connected. Please login or register

The Durkhfal Stall spectacular

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Durkhfal Stall spectacular Empty The Durkhfal Stall spectacular 27/12/15, 07:18 pm

Job Durkfahl

Job Durkfahl
C-Tier
C-Tier

Job Description:

They’re going to be here soon. I’m so very nervous because my mom and dad aren’t here to help entertain. But I’ve got my brothers and sisters here to help. They have been really good at supporting me. It was the perfect day to do my wind magic. It was windy and so I wouldn’t lose much magoi since I could absorb it on the wind. The professors were starting to arrive. My older brother Seth calmed me down and told me “you’ll do fine we all had the same thing happen to us when we were young and we all got in early so you can do it too!” I, naturally, believed him; I completely forgot that I wasn’t the only one who had to go through this trial; my entire family did as well so I couldn’t let the legacy down. I had to push forward. I looked out the window and many more professors were coming in. “jeez,” I said “look at how many people arrived looks like we’ll have to put on a show for them tonight.” “Yep,” my sister Leah said to me “I know we can stall pretty well for a while we wait for mom and dad.” Needless to say I was relieved, I was not in any state to particularly impress anyone I was feeling so in competent and nervous but my sister reminded me that the rest of my family is there for me and they would help me even in something as simple as stalling for time. I didn’t want to use all my magoi for the actual test to let me in early. The professors finally all sat down and my parents were still nowhere to be found. My elder brother Seth decided to start the show. Him being a life mage, he worked with the plants in our garden to make a huge spectacle of the flowers having them dance and spin around. Then my other brother Isaac created snowmen that my sister melted and created a huge steam cloud that’s where I came in I whipped up the wind and created a huge whirlwind to dispel the steam and my other sister used her thunder magic to make a huge storm that raged around the garden. It was amazing the crowd loved it! I hoped that my solo test would be able to go just as well later today. Mom and Dad finally came back to tie up the Durkhfal spectacle creating a beautiful mix of sound and light and my dad even through some force magic in there to have all eight different types of magic be represented. Both of my parents thanked us for stalling apparently there is something happening at the academy that I wasn’t allowed to know about yet but it tied them up for longer than they had thought.

So the night went on and people had a great time, it was only a little bit before my test so I was so nervous but I figured that I could do it I just had to stay calm and focus and I knew that I would be able to get into Magnostadt academy! '

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]