You are not connected. Please login or register

A Helping Hand [Job]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 A Helping Hand [Job] on 18/03/14, 08:21 pm

Ryu

β-Tier
β-Tier
Balbadd was quite the interesting place. It was surrounded with Woman, Beer and gambling, but the only other thing that covered the place was crime but crime and Ren weren't mixing it up today. Instead he was on his way to the docks after hearing word of a sailor who was giving up a certain sum of Huang for someone else to do his dirty work and by dirty work he truly meant dirty work.

Arriving at the docks he had expected to be greeted by a finely shaped sailor who was quite frankly seriously ill from his days at sea and needed a day of rest but that wasn't the case. At the end of the docks he was greeted by a man who seemed to be around his late Forties. With a bottle in hand he greeted Ren with a small and a handshake.

"So you must be here for the Job. Am i correct boy?" Ren nodded and shook the mans hand. "You are correct fine sir, The name is Ren Alexius." The man looked Ren from top to bottom and studied his physique. "A boy in shape, That's how today's youth should look! Just like you boy. But that's besides the point. The beauty behind me will be your bride for the day. Brush her up for me and be gentle. Here's a list of things I need you to do. After you are all done feel free to find me laid up under that nice umbrella as I catch up on this striking novel."

Ren nodded and grabbed the paper with the instructions. Making his way onto the boat he sighed and stretched his arms and legs. "Let's see how this goes, Ok Ren, Gentle is the way to be." This was the job of the day and he didn't plan on letting the geezer down.

Word Count: 311/500

View user profile

2 Re: A Helping Hand [Job] on 18/03/14, 08:59 pm

Ryu

β-Tier
β-Tier
Making his way into the ship, he stepped into the kitchen and opened the supply closet. Grabbing the bucket and mop, he turned on the kitchen sink and filled the bucket up right to the brim. Trying his best not to take his time he made it back up to the deck and slapped the mop into the water and then brushed it onto the wood boards in front of him. He paced back and forth on the deck with the mop stretched out right in front of him as it wiped down the dirty floor in front of him. He was used to mopping seeing as how he had done Odd jobs such as this from time to time so it wasn't much of an issue. Plus he used to assist his mother with her household duties back during his time in the village. He sighed as he placed the mop back into the bucket and stared at the shining deck in front of him. "Simply perfect if I do say so myself."

Now that the mopping was done it was time to go take the barrels back to the storage but before that he needed a glass of water. Pouring himself a nice cold cup of water he took a nice breath of air and chugged down the water. Wiping his mouth he turned towards the direction of the barrels and carried each barrel one by one as they were all previously placed in the kitchen. After about fifteen minutes he had finished taking all four barrels along with a mini break to commemorate the accomplishment of the second thing on his agenda. Now it was to organize the storage.

The thing was a complete mess besides the barrels which were perfectly placed on the right upper hand side of the room. He sighed and stretched out his back "Well no point in complaining, time to get this over with and win over some Huang." With that said he started off by separating everything than completely clearing off the room. After clearing the room he moved all the barrels and any other utility which could hold items inside to the top right corner of the room. Placing all the fisherman items in size order, he placed them in a box and placed it with the other utilities. He pushed the cannons back into their original spots in the left hand corner and moved the box of cannons right next door. After about two hours he was finally done.

Making his way out of the ship he tightened the ropes that held the ship to the dock and made his way to the man who was simply asleep underneath the umbrella with the novel glued to his drool covered face. The sun was already beginning to go down and it was about time Ren received his reward. Tapping the man did just the trick, He shot up immediately and dropped the book while also knocking the umbrella back. "HUH WHO WHAT WHERE!? oh it's you, I'll take it you finished up, No need to even say a word, I can see it on you that you did a good job. That dirt all over you is enough proof." Ren smiled as the man chuckled and started digging in his pockets. He pulled out the reward money and placed it in Rens palm. "Thank You Boy, I'm sure you did an excellent job, If you ever need some money just stop by and I'll make sure you get put to work. Just ask for Ishlam. Good Luck on your journeys."

With that said, Ren was on his way... To a shower first..

Word count: 612

Overall 923/500

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum