You are not connected. Please login or register

Can You Stop Me?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Can You Stop Me? on 24/12/15, 06:17 pm

Duquin

A-Tier
A-Tier
Apparently, I'm obviously the "most evil" person on the forum. Or at least I'm told as much. So as a little game I've decided to pose evil plans. If you think you can save the day and stop said plan, post here how you will do it.

I will continue to post evil plans till it's clear no one is interested in playing this game or until I get bored of it.

Here are the rules:
  • I will not be replying directly to individual's methods of being a hero and saving the day. I'll leave it up to their peers to determine whether or not their efforts would be successful.
  • You must reply as if you were working with the limitations of your forum character.
  • You may only use one of your characters if you have multiple.
  • You must save the day alone, no piggy backing on other's ideas and helping them out if they missed something.
  • I reserve the right to add more rules later as needed.

Dancing~ Let the games begin Dancing~

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you all, for everything.
View user profile

2 Re: Can You Stop Me? on 24/12/15, 06:21 pm

Duquin

A-Tier
A-Tier
I've bound an innocent family of escaped slaves in the middle of a field near the edge of a cliff and unleashed a stampede of giant beasts towards them. There is only 15 seconds until the family is trampled to death and 20 till the stampeding beasts all run themselves off a cliff. Even if you save the family, the death of these beasts will also cripple the ecosystem and doom the region to a slow and gradual death.

Your move, hero.

View user profile

3 Re: Can You Stop Me? on 24/12/15, 09:57 pm

Val is right next to the family so he pushing them out of the way. The Val uses his stun ability to hit one of the targets, but he uses his Union Bond for B-Tier strength to make a rock big enough to block the stampede.

Last edited by Val Achilles on 26/12/15, 06:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

< click on it ^-^
View user profile

4 Re: Can You Stop Me? on 25/12/15, 12:07 am

Hohotaro

A-Tier
A-Tier
Hohotaro would face the stampeding giant beasts head on. He would use his concussion arrow on the front row of the stampede to slow down their charge. The blinded and disoriented giant beasts in front would trip or they would thrash around making the horde pile on top of each other. Then Hohotaro would fire his sticky arrow keeping the pile in place while he untie the slaves and get them to safety.

It is not known exactly how the stampede is going straight to the cliff in the first place so I just assumed that they were spooked and began running on the different direction. If they would continue charging forward it might be necessary to kill a few of the stampeding giants using anibubu shockwave to show that going in that direction is a bad idea.

If the stampede is unstoppable and the cause of it is magical rather than natural. Hohotaro would be helpless on stopping it entirely since he doesn't have anything to cure the affliction plaguing the beasts. He would just try to capture as much as he can using his sticky arrows and pacify them with force.

Abilites:
Name: Sticky Arrow
Tier: A-Tier
Cost: 40/20
Weapon Type: Bow
Class Supplementary
Range: 50 meters
Cool-Down: 7 posts
Description: Hohotaro shoots an arrow within 50m around him at 30m/s with a hollow tip filled with special white powder that when it makes contact with air it becomes durable sticky strings. The arrow tip will explode with just a light pressure and scatters the white powder across a 25m area trapping anything within it with sticky white strings causing A-Tier immobilization

Name: Concussion Arrow
Tier: A-Tier
Cost: 40/20
Weapon Type: Bow
Class Supplementary
Range: 50 meters
Cool-Down: 7 posts
Description: Hohotaro shoots an arrow that travels at the speed of 30m/s and explodes with light and sound, causing blindness and deafness to anyone within 25m area around the point of explosion. It causes A-Tier disorientation to targets within the area.

Name: Anibubu Shockwave
Tier: B-Tier
Cost: 30/15
Weapon Type: Unarmed
Class: Offensive
Range: Close
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Description: Hohotaro stomps the ground 4 times, alternating his left and right leg, sending a shockwave out at 20m/s, cracking the ground and dealing 4x D-Tier damage to everything  within 15m of him.

View user profile

5 Re: Can You Stop Me? on 25/12/15, 02:05 am

Noir will be behind the giant beast and she would use Group Gravity Lift to lift up all the beasts before soaring up in maximum 5 meters below and brought them all to 20 meters area before the cliff edge. She would immediately use her Flying Carpet towards the bound family, untie them and let them to hop on the flying carpet (assuming it is a small family consist of 3 people) before flying to the safe place.

Ability:

Name: Group Gravity Lift, Stage 1
Tier: C
Cost: 20 on cast; 10 sustain
Element: Gravity
Class: Supplementary
Range: 5 meters
Cool-Down: 3 posts or Sustain+1
Description: A magician lowers the influence of gravity in a 5 meter area around their body. This gives anyone in the area the ability to lift off, hover, and soar through the sky at a maximum speed of 5m/s. The user can control the force of gravity around their body at any given moment, able to slow down, speed up, or stop flying completely.

View user profile

6 Re: Can You Stop Me? on 26/12/15, 05:57 pm

Zadi

A-Tier
A-Tier
Since no one is going this, I might as well;

Val - 1/2 Failed
Reason: Family safe, stampede tramples you (just too many of them)

Hohotaro - Failed
Reason: Family ignored and dies, stampede too strong to just trip over each other (killing a 'few' won't work either)

Noir - Basically Succeeded
Reason: Family safe, Group Lift worked on a few (too large, too many)

Nothing personal, just thought this would keep the game going.

View user profile

7 Re: Can You Stop Me? on 26/12/15, 05:59 pm

that makes sense because I am still REALLY weak and I don't have any AMAZING skills so I understand

< click on it ^-^
View user profile

8 Re: Can You Stop Me? on 26/12/15, 07:33 pm

Hohotaro

A-Tier
A-Tier
@zadi what do you think about immobilizing 25m area of the stampede with the the sticky arrow? The tripping is just the precedent of the attack in an attempt to cluster them together for a more efficient use of the immobilizing skill.

Oh! Maybe I should've made a 20m lava pool in front of them.

View user profile

9 Re: Can You Stop Me? on 26/12/15, 08:07 pm

Duquin

A-Tier
A-Tier
Magic is a terrifying thing. I have used the powers of Marax to create a perfect illusion of the Kou Emperor. Meanwhile, the real Emperor is being tortured in his own prisons, covered by an illusion that makes him appear to be a known traitor and criminal. The illusion is slowly implementing new policies that subtly and slowly sell off the rights to all of Kou's natural resources and even it's population to Heliohapt.

How will you learn the truth in time to stop the false emperor? How will you find and free the real one?

You have three days IC after arriving in Kou and learning of the new policies being put in place and how damaging the could potentially be. The clock is ticking~

View user profile

10 Re: Can You Stop Me? on 26/12/15, 09:08 pm

Azix Niraj

Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Azix would arrive in Kou and make his way to the palace to greet his cousin. At first glance, Azix would know something was off, being a skilled illusionist himself. As a master of masks, he would keep this realization from showing in his expression and find a way to excuse himself. After that, Azix would quietly investigate for any clues and subtly inquire about the "fake" emperor. That investigation should eventually lead him to check out the dungeons and discover Yoshiro in a pitiful state. Then it would simply be a matter of using invisibility to steal him away.

As for keeping Yakuroro at bay during the investigation, Azix would bedazzle him with a single, exposed nipple.

Spoiler:

View user profile

11 Re: Can You Stop Me? on 27/12/15, 08:28 pm

Hohotaro

A-Tier
A-Tier
This is hard since...

1. Hohotaro doesn't have connection with the Royal family. So if I was the one controlling the king I would not allow anyone new to enter the castle no matter what their business will be.
  2. Hohotaro is not a magician so he cannot see that there is anything wrong with the king. He would just assume that the king is stupid for implementing regulations that clearly is not on Kou's favor.
  3. Hohotaro is new to Kou and he doesn't know anything that's going on in there. It would probably take a day just to figure out what was going on and who to talk to if he wants answers.

Hohotaro's best way to stop this is if he instigated a rebellion, he cannot start a new one himself because of the 3 day time limit so he needed to find the existing rebellion and join it.

Hohotaro would try to delay the approvals of the sketchy deals by kidnapping the Helio ambassadors or maybe barricading the Helio embassy with the help of the rebels.

Or maybe he could steal the seal the Emperor use to approve the bills lol that one would be hard because it will be under the same protection as the emperor if not more.

So yeah... realistically speaking Hohotaro can only delay the plot for someone else to investigate from the inside...

But... If I am to godmod... On the first day Hohotaro would find the rebels... On the second day the Rebels would give Hohotaro the task of free the captured prisoners on the dungeon specially those that they see as someone that would join them... For example the known traitor. Then after freeing him they would find that the REAL prisoner is still out and free! If Yoshiro can still talk he can then confirm that he is the REAL emperor. Then the rebels would try to kill him cause he's an enemy but Hohotaro would stop them! Hohotaro would explain that they could make a deal with the Emperor right now and help him retake the throne! And on the third day the rebels along with the dissidents inside the palace would rally under the True Emperor's banner and oust the fake emperor on the throne! YAY!

View user profile

12 Re: Can You Stop Me? on 28/12/15, 11:41 am

Noir would use her ex-slave friends/network in Kou that will be her informant, telling her that the emperor suddenly changed and seemed to be defiant especially the part where the Emperor sells Kou’s population to Heliohapt. It was indeed slow, but for the ex-slave who has been going through similar kind of process, they might notice it. After that, they will plan to confront the emperor by sneaking first, but then decided to stop by the prison first to release the prisoners from the tortures because they can definitely use prisoners help to stop the emperor. There, Noir would meet someone who claimed as the emperor and then decided to believe him after he explained the situation. Then, when they are able to confront the fake emperor, the “real” emperor will step up and Noir can help him to regain his throne as the emperor once again.

Basically there’s no way Noir can stop this because she has no connection at all. But I tried to improvise a little bit… >.>;;

However this undercover disguise suit might work to distract evil Yakuroro for a while:

View user profile

13 Re: Can You Stop Me? on 27/01/16, 08:10 pm

Duquin

A-Tier
A-Tier
I have defeated Asisiak in trial by combat and have taken her position as Chief of the Imuchakk. Using this new position of power, I have rallied the great majority of the Imuchakk tribes to the beat of war drums. The target? Balbadd. A fleet of Imuchakk warriors led by Yakuroro sets sail for the sea-side capital of Balbadd with a thirst for blood.

You are in Balbadd as the ships come into view on the horizon. Spies from Reim learned of the attack ahead of time. Reim is unable to lend troops due to a conflict with Heliohapt, but they have sent word to Balbadd so the city has one day to prepare. You have been personally given command of the city's defenses and its 100 man garrison. An additional 250 soldiers are on their way and will arrive two hours into the attack. What will you do with your day to prepare and how will you fend off the northern armada of 500 Imuchakk warriors led by a King Candidate magician?

Attempts to contact other nations for help is allowed, but keep in mind that few have the means to send troops in time to be of any help.

View user profile

14 Re: Can You Stop Me? on 07/07/18, 01:13 pm

24 hours prior:
1. I will send the word to Magno or Kou, see if they can lend some troop and wouldnt mind if they come a little bit late as they can always be a surprise element in the battle.
2. Will send some word to minor countries as well, hoping they would lend their troops
3. Will hire as many mercenaries as I can, especially those with magic abilities and ranger class
4. Work together with rangers to set traps, especially the deadly ones so when the imuchakk tried to jump to the water to swim, they will be pierced.

Here's what I will do:

I will focus the attack on the water first, so ill use some explosives and aim it to the ship but not before the magicians among the soldiers set the sea water on fire. Confident I can beat Yakuroro (*shivers*), I will equip my Djinn and will confront you as you stepped on the dock, possibly trying to kill you off a fast as I could to lower the moral of your Imuchakk armies. This will be a good chance to defeat the Imuchakk armies when they have breakdown because of their leader's defeat just in case the help from other countries never came.

As Noir and Yaku fight, the soldiers will be taking care of your imu armies from a higher place, probably archers or magician using long ranged magic as it would be dangerous to confront them in a close range, hoping it would stall the time for the help from other countries arrived.

I think....
XDD

View user profile

15 Re: Can You Stop Me? on 07/07/18, 02:37 pm

Lagi

Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Reim's conflict with Heliohapt that's making them unable to send help is unfortunate, but Lagi will make due as one of the members of the dark hand. The forces aren't of an army level, but he will have some people to be able to lend an extra hand as mercenaries and alchemists in order to prep for some drug making. In addition to that, Lagi will enter an intermediate drug trade with Balbadd in order allow for the initial selling of a cart of Salatis and Mythril military grade combat drugs that will bolster stamina and magoi capabilities in order to even the odds and make up for the lost of numbers. With the addition deal of cooperation of not inducing all of his unnatural rage and hate to be directed to the alchemists, Neo of the shadow society is currently holding a dark hand to ensure no more conflict is in store. Of course, the hidden king himself will have to barter a few forces so that the entire place doesn't go to shit.

This isn't asking for help or piggybacking. This is a strong assumption that due to the position of a hidden leader of this place, more will be at work in order to fend off and protect what he worked hard to achieve. Either way, it'll be enough for the time being, with or without the extra assistance.

With the dark hand alchemists creating drugs to supply to the troops, there is enough doping that could last them.

I'll use longzufu to create trap dugouts for the forces to fall in for the sake of picking off some forces in underground combat if there is enough land mass in order to permit it.

As for Yaku himself, Lagi will face him. They fought before, so Lagi will take it as a personal rematch from the Coliseum a few years ago. If I recall, he has strong water and lightning attacks, the illusions might be a problem for me, I'd rely on danger sense. Armor of the lightning dragon for some temporary flight to break through forcefully, any overpowering attacks would prompt me to shield up with longzufu to protect a good amount of forces and myself if he's available. If not, i'll have to cop out with Zetal Domain or heal it off.

Flight would be an advantage if I don't want to be swept away, I'd have to dope and maybe cripple Yaku with poison if i'm able to. It'll hard fought battle and the weakness I have is that I'm not a king candidate, but i'll do anything in my power to defeat him and stop this attack.

But would I kill him? No, and for that reason is that when I lost my dmv and was in a depressive streak, that one time my rukh turned white was when yaku gave me that pep talk. I never forgot that after all those years, that cause of change could make me believe that maybe he could change his mind once again with whatever decision he had of attacking in the first place.

Then i'll get drunk and sleep somewhere after we win, while cursing myself at the fact that I should be the bad guy and don't know why I did that.

Lagi's Vault
View user profile

16 Re: Can You Stop Me? on 07/07/18, 09:51 pm

Zion

β-Tier
β-Tier
Zafar has taken the Plague Rat DB transformation and infested his swarm of rats with his slave worms. In addition, traits have been used to make them house diseases which make victims suffer from disordered thoughts and weakened willpower by attacking the brain and nervous systems. Over night, these rats were released unto Heliohapt like a sign of gods wrath. Overnight, they silently scamper into homes and infect the citizens en mass. By day break, 60% of the capitals population are suffering from high fever. At first glance it seems like a harmless flu outbreak.

The next day begins and so happens to be the eve of a grand occasion. The tomb for the previous Pharaoh has finally reached its completion and a festival is to be held in his honor. The sick work on preparing for the ceremony despite their condition and a day passes without incident.

On the day of the festival, the current Pharaoh is to make a public appearance. During that time, Zafar enslaves the minds of over half the citizens turning them into violent berserk beasts. As the country breaks out into bloody riot, Zafar seeks to use the confusion to find an opening to kill the Pharaoh.

You have been a guest of Heliohapt for three days and have been hired on as a guard for the Pharaoh during the festival considering past attacks. During the riot you are by the Pharaoh's side from the very beginning. He gives only one order, "Do not massacre my people!" even though his life is the only one you've been hired to protect. How will you protect the Pharaoh from the ratman assassin equipped with plagues and several magic tools?

Can you think of a way to minimize the loss of life? Or will you slay those who threaten the pharaoh's life?

-Vault-
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum