You are not connected. Please login or register

Novice's Book of Spells for the Confused Vol. 1

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ChibiAmaterasu

ChibiAmaterasu
D-Tier
D-Tier

I was wondering, what about plain Magoi abilities like what Aladin used before any training when he was just firing Rukh at his enemies. Do they need to be registered or are they considered 'normal' attacks/abilities for use magicians> If they don't need to be registered are they given a cost in Magoi and if so, what is it? (Pure Magoi abilities I suspect deal only D-tier damage as said in the anime and I would suspect given a D-tier cost as well or since they're weaker than everything their cost is perhaps lower? I'm just asking since I don't see anything talking about them)

ABILITIES
Name: Rainbow Majesty
Tier: C-tier
Cost: 20 Magoi
Element: Light
Class: Offensive
Range: 20 Meters
Cool-Down: 3 Posts
Description: First creating a small ball of light in the air, before swinging the tip of his wand through the ball of light. Upon the light traveling through the glass, it comes out as a short burst of rainbow light in a 10 meter beam which travels at 15 m/s. It deals D-rank damage as light burns while blinding the target for a single turn as they enjoy the colors if it does hit them.

Name: Searing Beam
Tier: D-tier
Cost: 10 Magoi / 5 Magoi (Sustain)
Class: Offensive
Range: 10 Meters
Cool-Down: 2 Posts / 3 Posts (+1 Sustain)
Description: Raising his medium at his target, Ginko will unleash a 5 meter beam of light at the area. Moving at a speed of 10 m/s, the light beam will inflict D-rank damage as light burns and can be sustained for an additional post to inflict another occurrence of the damage in the next post.

Name: Blinding Light
Class: Supplementary
Description: Raising his medium at his target, Ginko will unleash a 5 meter beam of light at the area. Moving at a speed of 10 m/s, the bright beam will inflict blindness on the target if it hits. The beam can be sustained for an additional post to blind whatever is in the area of the beam for the next round as well.

Name: Dark Veil
Class: Supplementary
Description: Asking the Rukh to move light around his target, he can render himself or an target completely invisible. But as light bends around his target, they are rendered blind for the duration of the ability and can only use their other senses. The ability can move with the target at a speed of 5 m/s and bends light around in a 5 meter area, it disperses if 10 meters have been traversed by the target. However, as the target moves light will bend around the ability warping vision to all who have the area in their sight, easily discerning the invisible target's general location, however if the target stays in one place, the distortion in the light will not happen. Anything that enters the 5 meter area of the sphere will to be enveloped in darkness and be also rendered invisible but will be blinded by darkness and reduced to their other senses while in the area.

Name: Copy Image
Class: Supplymentary
Description: Raising his medium at himself or another target, he can replace their appearance with another person in the general area that Ginko has seen clearly on all sides. It can also be from an memory of a person he clearly remembers, but there may be slight discrepancies from the original. The illusion can also be dispelled with D-rank damage or higher being inflicted on the target as well ending the effect prematurely. The spell also is limited in scale so if anyone is big enough to exceed the limit of the spell... then oh well... lol.

(Hmm, I got a lot of laser spells. I hope that will change soon...)

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

For all abilities, the cooldown would be "X posts or Sustain+1", not 2 posts/3 posts (+1 sustain)

Rainbow Majesty: You included how long the bea was but not the overall area of it. Is it 15m in all directions? Please specify this.

Searing Beam: Same as above... is the beam spherical or flat? if it is a sphere or cylinder shape, you also need to include how long the beam is.

Blinding Light: Same as above, describe the beam's dimensions.

Copy Image: You mention the scale of the spell, but you don't include the scale.

Regarding the basic magoi attacks... at this time, all spells are required to register a magic type. However, staff is discussing whether we want to change that decision.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum