You are not connected. Please login or register

[Travel] We are Heading to the North

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei had heard about something appearing in a region far from where he was. He was surprised about what he heard, but he heard something about it being surrounded by storm. It was interesting, and he figured that he would go check it out. He had offered his hand to his friend and wonder if he was going to come with him as well. He had brought his stuff with him, and he decided that he was going to bring a large amount of food. He didn’t know how long this was going to take, but it seemed like they were going to travel on foot for the time being.

He was okay with that, and he just looked back at Balbadd as he wasn’t sure how long he was going to be gone. He figured that he would arrive here again someday, but right now wasn’t the case. Yuurei had started moving as his walks were not walk, but he started to jog, and then sprint. He wasn’t moving quickly because he was allowing his friend to catch up to him first before anything. ”We need to make it over there quickly Ren. So start moving,” he said to his friend with a smile on his face.

208/800

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

The past few weeks in balbadd had been quite interesting. Between the woman, gambling, and small jobs. He was having too much fun, He nearly forgot about what had occurred back in Yambala Forest. Since that fateful day, his life had improved tremendously and that was thanks to one man. Yuurei Hiroi, This one man had become his companion, not only that but to him he had become a closer friend than anyone had ever been to him.

A few days ago Yuurei had mentioned talk of a dungeon opening up in a region further then there current location. He had mentioned how he wanted to conquer it, Ren didn't have much interest in the power of the Djinn but he had faith that Yuurei would be able to handle such power and responsibility. He had a rather large amount of faith in the guy, for reasons even he doesn't know but something told him that this man would help him progress into a far better future.

As they made their way on foot, Ren jogged at a pace alongside his friend. This run was nothing as he had only packed a medium sized bag filled with natural necessities. "My apologies for the delay, So tell me about this dungeon, what exactly have you heard?"

Word count:215
Overall: 423

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei was moving through the area with his friend as he knew that taking his time would be stupid, and it would only cause as an act of someone else completing it. He kept moving through the land as he was running with his friend. He had looked over to Ren for a second as he was asked what he had known about the dungeon. He didn’t know much, but he had heard a few things. ”There is no need to apologize my friend. You are just in time, and now we can go without a second to waste,” he smiled at him.

”As for the dungeon I just know that there is a storm happening in the north except a certain place. That is where this dungeon is said to be. I don’t know what is to be expected there, but I could only hope that we aren’t too late,” he said to his friend. He could only continue to run through the area still as it seemed like things were looking alright for now. They were heading north alright, and he knew that they would soon hit the sea. That was when they would take a ship from Magnostadt and straight towards Imuchakk, and passing the Zou empire.

Word Count: 633/800

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

Ren picked up speed as he surveyed the land they were running through. Not much was out of the ordinary and his mind was still wrapped around the idea that they were going aiming for a dungeon. He had heard rumors about such things such as the fact that they are by far one of the hardest challenges given to the land. Only a small amount of people are able to make it out of such a place and the one that wins the Djinn is said to become a king candidate.

Taking a quick glance at Yuurei he couldn't help but chuckle. It would be weird to see Yuurei in anything king-ish. Just imagining it made him laugh a bit. His feet slid through the sand as he made his way north with his friend. "It's incredible to think such Dungeons are appearing out of mere nothing. Can you imagine how much Magoi is needed in order to create such a thing. These Magi's must truly be of top quality to be able to create such masterpieces. Can you imagine what they could do if they ever decided to focus on ending slavery throughout this world?"

The question echoed throughout his mind as he continued on his travels.

Word count: 209
Overall: 842

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei just listen to his friend speak as they traveled. He only knew his way because he had asked for direction, and they had a ship for them waiting over at where they were heading. He could only be happy with that as he continued to run through the land. He allowed his friend to finish speaking, and he could only smile at him because of what he had said last. It seemed like he was thinking about other people like him which was a good thing to do. ”At least he isn’t the type of person to think about himself. Still I could only imagine how things are going to turn out in that dungeon,” he thought to himself.

”I never thought the dungeons appeared out of nowhere. I have a different theory on that. I feel as if though the dungeons were buried so deep underground that nobody could reach them. And then they appeared, and used Magoi to bring forth these dungeons from the ground. I could be totally wrong on that, but it’s something I always thought happen,” he said as he looked over to his friend with a smile on his face. ”It would be nice of them if they would do something like that. Then we would have anybody suffer like you did or anybody In the past did,” he said knowing his friend was kind.

The two had run through the areas, and had soon arrived to Magnostadt. He could only smile on that as he was walking through the streets. He didn’t have time to look at people, but he knew that they were looking at them weird. He only made his way to the docking area, and he just smiled when he saw the ship there. ”Well let’s get on this ship, so we could head over to our destination,” he said to Ren as he walked towards the ship. They stopped him right there, but let him go when he showed a ticket for the ship.

Word Count 800+

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

Ren couldn't help but admire the way Yuurei's mind worked. He seemed so intelligent and kindhearted. He wondered if he had a brother, would he be just as kind as Yuurei? Continuing his conversation Ren scratched the back of his head at Yuurei's response. "I see your point my friend. Dungeons are quite magnificent." With that, they continued on their journey through the sands till they reached Magnostadt.

Magnostadt was quite the amazing place. Just walking through it he could feel the burst of magoi. The people were kind and content with life and people could be seen flying through the air using their amazing abilities. Ren never really had a chance to hang with magicians but now was definitely not that time. They were nearing the docks before two magicians stopped them in their tracks. Before Ren could say a word, Yuurei flashed the tickets and they were allowed to pass through with no further questioning. Stepping onto the ship he took a seat at the nearest seat and dropped his bags. "Finally, Time to sit down and relax."

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei sat down next to Ren as they had made it to the ship, and now they were going to relax a bit as they arrived to Imuchakk. It was a good thing for them to because they needed to prepare themselves for what was to come. ”I know but we got to prepare ourselves. I heard those dungeons aren’t a joke, so remember to watch your back, and make sure that you don’t get too hot headed,” he smiled at his friend. He lay back on his seat as he could just wonder what it was going to be like.

Yuurei had grabbed something from his bag, and it was good. He opened the container, and started to eat from it. The ship was sailing off from what he could tell, and he could only smile on that. It would probably take a couple of hours to arrive at their location, but he was fine with that. He could only turn to Ren while having food in his mouth. ”Did you bring some food to eat?” he asked his friend wondering what he would say.

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

Traveling by ship was by far one of Rens favorite things within this world. He loved the idea of being out at sea, it simply filled him with joy as he peered out to the open sea. He could see all kinds of fish making their way through the sea for whatever reason that it was that drove them. They were such interesting things, Mammals and Amphibians, separated by water and air. The cold air hit Ren but didn't affect him as much. He rather enjoyed the cold, he despised the heat but learned to deal with it.

Yuurei had asked him if he had food and without even answering Ren pulled out a sandwich from his bag. Not just any sandwich, it was a freshly prepared Hero with Reim bread and Magnostadt Cheese along with ham and salami. His absolute favorite. He bit into the sandwich with such joy that he ended up completely ignoring Yuurei as he munched away at his beautiful food.

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei had kept eating his meal, and it was delighted. He couldn’t help but eat away, and his friend didn’t say anything, but he noticed that he had brought his own food. That was good, and he could only smile at that. He just did what he did best, and relaxed as the two were making their way to Imuchakk. It took the ship a few hours to get to their location, but it was good that it did. He could only stand tall on where they were at, and he looked over to Ren. This was the place where they were going to. He wanted to get their butts moving to the dungeon, so they could witness something new in this world.

”Well Ren this is where we prove whether or not we can take on this dungeon,” he said with a smile on his face. He just couldn’t help it, but he knew this was exciting. He had walked off the ship with his bag, and quiver on him, and he just looked at the area. It was cold indeed, and he just couldn’t believe how people could live here. He couldn’t help but move his arm around him, so that he was hugging himself, and he just started warming himself up.

He looked up at the sky, and noticed the storm that had appeared on this place. It was not the best thing in the world but it was happening right now. Still there was one spot in the air, that wasn’t touched. He knew that was the place where he was heading towards.

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

The sandwich was truly heaven, if there is one. Soon after finishing his meal he took a nap and let his mind wander to the past. He dreamed about his days training alongside his father and how his father had a tendency of flipping him midway through battle in order to see how he'd react and also to test his reaction speed. His dream was cut short by an intense cold that came over him. His eyes shot open as he felt the ship cease movement.

Yawning, he could hear sound of Yuurei remind him of the reason that they are in Imuchakk. Sitting up he stretched his arms while letting out another loud Yawn. Rubbing his eyes he stood up and picked up his bag. The temperature was crazy here, intensely cold. He didn't mind it but he would've preferred to have a nice warm sheet and a pillow. Making his way off the ship he sighed and rubbed his hands together. Turning to Yuurei he smiled and jumped up to try and warm up his legs while flexing them a bit. "It's finally time, Our objective is straight ahead." The time to make it to the dungeon and complete it was now!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum