Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Name: Skeletal Warfare
Job Rank: C
Job Location: Kou
Job Rewards: 100 XP/7,000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: N/A
Job Overview: Since the fall of Emperor Yoshiro’s father, the Alchemists under his control find themselves without direction. This branch of the Alchemists tends to focus on Necromancy and one of their members has been spotted at a local graveyard, digging up the corpses of soldiers. Stop him.

Spoiler:

Dead C Warfar. [Cap/Kab] Mission. Gw2_necromancer_speed_paint_by_gnin_d5jj20y
Surrounding by the corps of those already dead, and continue to raise again and again. Kabuto sweating drastically, wearing only a tight military grade, vest, showing a large amount of skin with black knee high black shorts, designed to increase her mobility compared to her normal gear as suggested by Pandora.  Kabuto swings her blade through a multiple of the Walking dead, and dashes to the next one,  clashing with the raw bones of knuckles as the flesh its skinned off and still not slowing them down an inch. Suddenly the Necromancer would show himself behind Kabuto after she managed to strike down a 5th undead using her blade to cut the supports of the human body, the muscles something the necromancer had never seen before.

Kabuto and the Necromancer would stand face to face with the undead frozen as if time had paused. [Necromancer] "I am the greatest Alchemist in the Kou Empire and my name is Nilrem Gnik and I grant you this respect. You are clearly a strong warrior with a battle awareness with a strong trained foundation, not only holding you're own from the start but finding a way to defeat an undying soldier Quite an impressive feat. The necromancer would go quietly as he raises his hands above his head and slowly claps when he notices the base of Kabutos Katana "A wizard....". The necromancer would become confused as Kabuto had only used her Katana through the entire battle, as his eye widened in surprise "A Wizard who can fight up close and personal... This is new...this is different". Before he could continue "Will you please stop talking like your all that, all you do is hide and fight behind the Dead.Pathetic... You can't even Stand with the living. "Kabuto would spit in the face of the Necromancer, who would respond with a headbutt*. "I will show you how I stand, the Necromancer disapearesr somewhat like a Ghost and repears in the treeline staring at the blue soldier "Blue Face I will destroy you.

.... 2 hours eariler. 

Kabuto was returning from, the capital after visiting a friend she made in her last visit during the shopping trip with Caphalor, Pandora and Eleanor. On her way back taking a shortcut through the trees she would accidentally walk right into the hideout of the Necromancers summoned forces and before words could be spoken from within the tops of the trees multipal dead attack dogs [Dean mean walking] would attack Kabuto, the first would catch her by surprise, but the next tree group kabuto would rush to the tree and use her latest ability trained thanks to Pandora. Using her Katana and her Assasin like movements, Dashes directly upwards with a striking fury striking three targets down Rising Sun. Though when they would get back up like nothing had even touched them Kabuto realised this was no a direct battle she could win, she lacked knowledge of these forces and thus she starts running towards Eye Dea for aid, changed by the Necromancer and his army of the dead.

511/1000 Training 
0/1000 mission 
Magoi = 222/252

abbility used:

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Its 10 hours ago. Caphalor and Kabut were jsut back from our shopping trip in the capital. Standing infront of her door. Capahlor catches his breath. After i do Kabuto was still standing outside. Wht is wrong? Kabuto seems she forgot someoene to bring along. She explains to Caphalor that she made a friend in the capital. She wanted to go back. Caphalor reminds himself of Eleanor. How he felt about wantign to save his little sister. I nod at her. To show her that i do understand. THe bags were not empty. I put my stuff. Water, food etc in her bag. We ask someoen else to bring her new clothes inside. The bag was packed for her. nough for the journey to the capital and back. TO make sure if anythign happened or she would lose food. Caphalor gives her a bag with some of his money. Becarefull on your way alright? You are stng but you will be alone. Kabuto promises to be carefull. The just few days existing couple does have a lttle trouble letting eachother go. Are you sure you dont want me to come with you? Im sure about it Caphalor. I need someoene to watch over Eye Dea while im gone and its not something big. I should be back in 9 hours. I look her in the eyes. it is quiet around us and most of the people are still asleep.

I follow kabuto outside of Eye Dear. Till a little past the entrance gates. Behind us is Eye Dear. Infront of us the road and the forest. We both breath. Little smoke comes out of our mouth. Winter was getting closer. i was a bit cold outside. The sun raised up a little. Just a little and is reflected in the dewdrops. Creating a beautifull scene around Kabuto and Caphalor. We look at eachother a last time. Hold eachother for a last time. Look into eachothers eyes and slowly move forward to kiss. Our love was still young and all. WHat made it hard to let go. THey keep kissing eachother finding the heat in the early still cold world around us. It seems liek a kiss that wouldnt end any time soon. We keep kissing for a total time of a hour. Before we are able to finally let go of eachother. I will miss you Kabuto. be back soon. I love you. I will miss you too Caphalor. I will travel fast. I love you too. We let eachother go. Our hands were still holding eachother. THe next step Kabuto takes is the step where we have to let go. We lift our hands and wave at eachother. To make it not harder for both of them Caphalor watches her walk then turns around and walks back inside Eye Dea. I inform Pandora bout Kabt o s absence who then lets everyoen know but not letting them know why.

2 hours past by after kabuto left. I do decide sitting still will get me nowhere. I find Eleanor and ask her if she wanted to train with me. She smiles. Ofcourse but like you kwo i lost my weapons and armor. Maby we can ask the smith to mke something similar. SO tha tis what they do. We visit Viktor. Impressed by the young and beauty of Eleanor Viktor wanted to refuse first. He doesnt want a young girl like Eleanor to get hurt. He kneeled and wanted to kiss her hand. Eleanor was a lot diffent from that point then Kabuto. She didnt like it and felt offended.
Before Viktor s lips touch her hand. She pulls back and punshes him in the face. FOllowed by a kick inthe balls. Im not the weak little sweet girl you might think i am. You maby think Caphalor is horrible to mess with. Ha wait when i am done with you old man. So you do as we ask or you will learn what it means to piss me off. The looks on her face would for sure give him a nightmare tonight. Withotu hestiating he goes to work. Forging a unique armor and aweapons . Just like Eleanor told him folliing her instrctions.

Two hours later it was made. All set and done. Eleanor thanks the smih. We both help her in her new armor and put up her weapon. It was the most unusuable armor ever. It was heavly armored but smeohow really flexible. SHe could easily move freely like when she would be naked. The helmet copleted it all. Wih this she would create pure fear and chhaos on the battle fields. Viktor takes a break to get himself togerhher after the scary woman and Caphalor s little sister Eleeanor.

Eleanor armor:

Now we are ready to train. We head towards the training fields. When Caphalor and Eleanor appeared the other people on the trainign fields stopped. THey knew how brute the force was of Caphlor. It was best to let him have it all for himself. For their own safety. With all that space for just the two of us we take place inthe middle. We draw our weapns nad start fighting. We practice for a hour. FIghting fearless. Our weapons clash. my old cleaver agaisnt her new bu t ususal weapon a slim blade like a needle. It was able to cut people but also to stab and even such out blood. Its a long battle. Really explosive but no matter how hard i try. I wsnot able to beat her. SHe ended up giving Caphalor some beating. By kiting him with her ranged abilties. Caphalor's strong body was all what made him able to keep standing. We stop and Eleanor shakes her head. You need a move to get some range wit your blade Caphalor. Sure you got your body manipiulation. Still what if it is sometihn goyu shoudlnt touch with your skin. Like poison. If so you need something else. We will try to fidn sometihng. Alright? You are right bt what? I heard about people who use their magoi inside there body to manipulate it. Control it and then put it intheir blade then release it for a powerful atack. You think i can? I heard its somethign really hard to do. We will try . So Caphalor and Eleanor keep trainign. Practicing and slwoly after a lot of onentration techiniques and failed sword swingign somethign happens. Now you need only aname for it to release it. SO uhm shout it brother. You can do it. Caphalor stands on the field alone. Eleanor was safely behind me. I contentrate. I bundle the magoi and move it towards my sword. THen i shout Terror wave of Destruction!!when i swing my sword down. Out of the blad appears a huge wave of magoi of 20 meters high. Ripping the fround and veryhign in its way appart. People in EYe Dea scereamed scared and there was alot of comotion.

At this moment 10 hours were passed. The times flys when you are trainign hard. Kabuto was jsut running towards Eye Dea. Followed by the undead dogs. THe trainign fields were nearby. Behind Kabuto the huge destructive power wave flew past by her by a few meters. SHe was safe but the undead dogs were not. The attacks pierces right through them. Destroyin their bodys till nothing was left but some ash. It saved Kabuto and she was able to escape safely inside Eye Dea.

Pandora who was near the rrainign field and saw the wave she does see it was Caphalor. Mad she knocks himon his head. SHe angry puts his arsm togetherwith a rope. Angry she crries him into Eye Dea. What were you thinking moroon !! You could have heavily damaged Eye Dea with that !!! We pass by Kabuto. We stand still . Caphalor felt happy. Hey there sweetheart you are fianlly back i missed you. he sruggles. Pandora releases him takign away the rope. it loked a little awkward. Eleanor who was close behind us and followed me and Pandora now joined the group too. Caphalor hugs her. I was worried aboutyou. What took you so long! How did it go? you found your friend?

WC:
Terror wave of Destruction:1369/1500
Job: 0/1000
magoi/stamina: 210/250
abilty learnig/used:

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

During Kabutos visit to the Capital several hours ago she would be unable to find her friend, due to unknown reasons though unknowingly to Kabuto the Painter was actually a scout for the Kou Empire entrusted with spotting suspicious activity and reporting it to his oversight and today was the day that the Alchemists went rouge. Spotting in a local graveyard bringing back the dead. This wasn't any graveyard, though, but one of historic military respected, strong and with lives of battle though before anyone could intercept his actions he had already left and was escaping the capital in order to find himself a means to move forward in life now that the Capital was no longer in need of him.
Unluckily for Kabuto, her route and the route of the rogue Alchemist and his new army would cross. 

1 hour before the present. Kabuto had made it into Eye Dear with an army of the undead on her tail, with the help of Caphalor destroying the dead corpses completely, which would catch Kabutos attention springing a theory of these foes [Kab H]The Kabuto of darkness and hatred within her mind would speak causing her mental council area to go into a grade 5 earthquake state "If the dead physically can't move, their useless". Suddenly as Kabuto crossed the line of the entrance to Eye she would turn around, and see multiple undead charging towards the village from the far treeline.  "Close the Gates, barricade all entrances, and Ring the bell'. One of Kabutos 12 Assasins would remind her, that the village had no bell, "Why not"....Kabuto would pause for a moment and face the village and screams "EEEEEEEEEEEYEEEEEEEEEEEE CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC".  Very quickly the village would be secured with all parties being armed and informed of the current situation. 

The attackers wouldn't be that smart, nor was the necromancer really commanding them with the Goals of an outright attack just venting his anger on the village seeing if he could get through the walls of a village of peace. 20 Undead would reach the gate, and start banging constantly trying to break through for the time being things would hold, being made of strong oak wood and metal from the nearby forest and the mine of the mountain enhanced with cold lava from the creatures battled over a week ago. 

Kabuto, Caphalor and the 12 assassins would stand on the frontal wall, staring at the incoming attacks, discussing a possible plan of attack and how to put them down none have any real knowledge of fighting the undead. "Guys are you ready, Lets attack" Kabuto would use an upside down version of her Raising Sun ability to dash down her wall, and inflicting a strike on one of the targets attacking the Walls of Eye Dea. "RAAAAAAAA".  the 12 assassins would use a similar move dashing down the 
wall, and striking the foes below cutting them corpse into so many tiny bits, they wouldn't get back up.  
The Hunt would Begin. 

1011/1000 Training Done.
0/1000 mission 
Magoi = 207/252

Spoiler:

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Caphaloris standing on the walls still. Eleanor is behind me. Pandora did let me fgo free but before she jumps into the fray of the battle whispers in his ear. That she would get me punished after al this for almost destroying the city. Beneath me and Eleanor are just 20 undead and Kabuto with her 12 assassins. It wouldnt be necesarry to help them. THey could easily do this. As i watch the fight and the will to fight raises inside me my body shakes. The ony thing holding him back at t eh moment was the moment i would reach them . The enemys would already be defeated. We cheered too early.
When the twenty undead lay on the ground. No longer moving nd put to rest again more do show up. Not just a few. A whole army. The twenty of before were just some scouts. At least a 5000 undead are standing just a few meters away from Eye Dea. Far behind the army is a man. The necromancer.   Next tot he necromanscer isa ghoul.  THere is a evil smile onthe face of the necromancer. This would bet he first village that was going to fall. Caphalor looks worried at Eleanor. THen at Kabuto and the 12 assassins. The necromancer gives the sign for the attack. The undead run towards ye Dea. Close folllowed by the necromancer and his ghoul.

WC:
Terror wave of Destruction:1369 + 220 = 1589/1500
Job: 0/1000
magoi/stamina: 210/250
Abilty learned:

Caphalor feels the adrenaline in his body. The wil lto fight. The rush of war. The smell and the feelings of his muscles preasured of the weight of his heavy armor, shield and weapon. He wants to feel it. THis was like a dream !! I look for a way to ge there faster then anyone. I do use my body manipulation skills to grab the walls . I wak back to strech themas far it is possible. Eleanor you warn Kabuto and the others. Do i say before he lets go of the wal land shoots himself away towards the enemys. Flying through the air i draw my weapons. My teeth are vissible because of the huge smile on Caphalor s face. Eleanor jumps down. She pats Kabuto on her shoulder. She takes off her helmet. Good job Kabuto. You are strong. I like that. I understand what he does see in you. ANyway. THere are 500 more off those things comming for us.   At that moment her eyes catch Caphalor flying through the air. She points at him. ooh before i forget. Caphalor already went ahead. I wanted to stop him but he always liked wars. I think you know his hunger for fighting aswell.
Caphalor was still in the air. He prepared himself  for the landing. In the air my legs preparet o stamp hard when i land. My feets land on two heads of undead. Right in the middle of the 500 undead. He uses his earthquake when the feet touch the ground. The earth around me with a radius of 10 meters. The sklls under my feet get splashed. The earth raises up around me crushing 40 undead. Thier bodys get broken and ripped appart by the stones. It doesnt stop there The indead do see hi mand attack. Quickly he spins when they re close cleavetornado. Mty cleaver spins around me in a destructive attack cutting off their heads. Killing a 10 more of the unded with that attack. Caphalor quicky follows up with his sustained new abilty. He lifts his cleaver in the direction the necromancer is . Terror wave of Destruction . The wave slives up 160 of the undead laving no trace of their bodys except some ashes. It was heading towards the Necromancer and would have killed him if the ghould wodnt have stepped in. The ghol pushes its master out of its way and takes the hit instead. The ghoul gets completely destroyed. There is a momentbefore the wave off undead would close the gap. The necromancer and Caphalor look eachother in thee yes. Pure hate on both of our faces. The lips of the necromancer form words. “"Blue Face I will destroy you.” Are the words. Just before the gap was closed between  them. Only 290 undead were left.

WC:
Terror wave of Destruction:1369 + 220 = 1589/1500
Job: 400/1000
magoi/stamina: 150/250
abiltis used:

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Eleener would inform Kabuto who was currently in the middle of testing a new method of keeping these undead down, she wasn't strong enough to wipe them out completely down to ash or similar and thus, she started striking the muscles, which would put the undead down and out yet not technically killing them being undead in all. Kabuto would swiftly move through the battle striking the muscles within their legs, making everything else irrelevant in regards to the battle at hand. It would take 35 undead and 10 minutes for Kabuto to reach Caphalor passing him in the conflict reaching the forest end of the battle before finally taking up a serious battle stance "You are so Greedy!" "BEHIND YOU CAP"

At this moment, the remaining undead force would charge for Eye Dea and be utterly cut down one by one via the line-up of the 12 Assassins helped by 2 others; Caphalor sister and Risen Red who had just joined the conflict.  Meanwhile, a second Ghoul leading a group of  Elite undead using the corps of Kou Empire General of history.  "GAEGOPAJVOK[APKEW GHOUWLEGPA[AK RAAA" 20 Elites in total would split towards Cap and Kabuto while un orders the rest of the undead would go to support the conflict vs the 12 + 2.

1011/1000 Training Done.
210/1000 mission 
Magoi = 207/252

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Eleanor was sanding still. Around her were 13 other warriors. The 290 undead were running towards them. While the 290 undead take Eye Dea under attack the elites would show up to fight Caphalor and Kabuto who just joined me. Just when we got close to eachother she calls me greed. Followed with a warning. A elite is behind me. There was no time to waste. Caphalor knows releasing a third super attack will put Kabuto in danger. That is something i definatnly do not want. I think fast. In a instant my bloodhunger is activated. Allowing to let me turn around faster. Fast I knock with my shield the arm in a diffrent direction. I then kick it away. They do surround us. Caphalor walks backwards to find Kabuto. We are standing back to back. Ha i couldnt resist. You know i do enjoy the battlefield. It is too long that we really had to fight for alive. Ohh this rush feels so good Kabuto.. WHat makes it even better is that i can share this amazing expirience with you. I put away the cleaver. THen i summon my claws of demise. Two of them try to attack Caphalor while he is talking. Thinking he is distracted. I noticte hem take a step forward and dodg their attacks. THen fast using the speed of bloodhunger I appear behind them and slice them both into pieces. Then i return to Kabuto s back.

Meanwhile Eleanor also was in battle at the gates. Around her everyoen was fighting. It seemed to be hard since first the attacks didnt really work. THe undead just stand up again. Eleanor realizes that i had to completely destroy them. With a new fighting plan. She releases a scream. Around her the undead are immbilized. She stoops and spins around. Her unique blade cuts off their legs. and fast tshe slices them in pieces. Ten on the undead are down. The gap was closed soon. There are so much but it didnt bother her. She dodges jumps and twists around.She uses the undeads to push herself up in the air. In the proces she kicks of the heads of the undead. She makes a back flip salto. Landing on top of the heads of two undeads. her feet land hard and pop their heads like mellons. Her feet got stuck in the bodys. With full force She kicks with first her left thne her right leg. The headless iundead bodys get launched crashing into other.On impact the undead bodys get broken in pieces. Like they wre made of glass. Killing a another 20 undead.

WC:
Terror wave of Destruction:1589/1500
Job: 400 + 290 = 690/1000
magoi/stamina: 100/250
abilties used:

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

The events were unfolded just, as foreshadowed earlier in the episode with Kabuto and the Necromancer would stand face to face. Word flying both ways those of respect and followed by angered Kabutos words"You can't even Stand with the living. "would echo inside the mind of the Necromancer as his attention would be eager to test the other strong one on the battlefield. "I will show you how I stand, the Necromancer disappeared somewhat like a Ghost and repeats in the treeline staring at the blue soldier "Blue Face I will destroy you.".

The Necromancer would charge for Caphalor moving, rapidly, using a strange method to create multiple version of himself though only one would be real, meanwhile, from behind Caphalor a Goul and 4 elites would Rush him, in a stand fast roman phalanx rush formation. Plaguing Mist .
Kabuto would use an echo like a whisper "Don't kill him if you can, he could be useful".

Meanwhile back at the gates of Eye Dea, the assassins were dropping the Undead left and right, using multiple slashes to pretty much shred them to tiny specs and with the aid of both Risen Red and Eleanor the group would act like blender slaughter house though half way Risen Red would suggest they simply tie them up instead "Their armour could be useful, like some of it is top Kou military quality. While the group continued to slice and dice they would discuss this possibility when suddenly pandora had a better idea, using a unique method of slicing she would hit an undead chesspiece but only sthread the undead soldier not the armour "This work".."Yeah".

1011/1000 Training Done.
489/1000 mission +279
Magoi = 207/252

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Eleanor listens to Risen Red and the other Assassins. The idea to keep the armors right. In her opinion was it strange to wonder about that. Or even think about sometihng useless like that. We can kill attack fight and have a small war here. It is too much fun. If they wanted to save the armor that badly. They could just ask Viktor later to fix it or make new stuff from the mterials. So She shared her thougths. Why do we bother. We got a blacksmith. Who know how old those uniforms are. THey were underground froo who knows howlong. The times probably damaged it anyway. THe blacksmith can jsut do all the fixing together with my brother Caphalor. SO basically we got two black smiths. While she says this. Eleanor killed 20 more undead not carring about th e uniforms.

Meanwhile at Kabuto and Caphalor scene the Necromancer just rushed towards Caphalor with 4 unded elitses and a ghoul. Kabuto was fighting somewhere else. No one was able to cover my back. So i decide to go for the bigger number. Fast trying to get distance between hima nd the necromancer using my sustained blood hunger and claws of demise i attack the soldiers. THey lift their shield but the claws weere too high tier. WIth a few attacks capahor cuts them down. He then rams the shiedl agaisnt the ghoul to make it lose conciousness. Just when im donte the Necromancer is behind. me. He releases his plague mist to stop my blood hunger. i Am suprised and the necromancer took one of the fallen undead swords. I was too slow and the necromancer stabs me in my back. I am able to avoid to get stabbed at a critical place. With a claw i grab the sword and hold it. I turn around quiclyripping the sword out of the necromancers hand. I then slice WITH MY CLAW towards the necromancer. My attack doesnt hit him. THe necromancers borg gets destroyed instead. THe necromancer noticed his protection was gone and that he was too close to Caphalor. He teleport himself away to get some distance.

WC:
Terror wave of Destruction:1589/1500 done
Job: 690 + 350 = 1040 /1000
magoi/stamina: 75/250
abilties used:

Last edited by Caphalor on 17/12/15, 02:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

As time moved forward with three conflicts going on three different sides, the first being the fight of the 14 at the hunt of the undead. Eleanor had battled against Reds idea to secure the armour thinking the Blacksmith could restore the armour, but seeing as they were completely shattering targets like the class with a large amount of swift strikes and strong will power leaving pretty much nothing left to restore. Pandora would whisper to Susan "This Eleanor really is thick minded, thinking Viktor could work miracles" Susan would reply with remarks considering Caphalor and how for a blacksmith his weapon is pretty much a stick, thus he isn't a real blacksmith. Though some of the assassins did agree with Eleanor since the armour didn't help these undead one instant  not here nor in real life since technically they were now officially Double Deaders.

The second conflict would be, further down the road with the Necromancer and his elites fighting Kabuto and Caphalor though most wouldn't call this a fight both Kabuto and Caphalor were holding back dramatically not thinking this attack was even worth them really going in deep though Kabuto wanted to recruit this guy.  The Elites around Kabuto herself were still somewhat frozen as if the Necromancer and decided to stop fighting Kabuto while he engaged Caphalor. 

The necromancer had somewhat vanished during the fight with Caphalor to put some distance between himself and Caphalor to turn the conflict into a ranged battle though Kabuto, had used her clairvoyance to follow his movements even with his shadow like speed Truth Seeker. As the Necromancer finds himself at his new locations staring down at Caphalor the Blue monster Kabuto stands 1 footstep behind him, with her breath being felt on the necromancers back like a shiver down his spine. "You really are stupid"* Kabuto uses the handle of her Katana and thrusts it onto the back of the necromancers head, followed up with a punt kick to his skull as he falls to the ground following up with a second Punt Kick to his skull for good measure. 
With the necromancer knocked out, all the current walking undead would fall to the ground, leaving one final task for the each person involved, the confining of the necromancer and the cleaning up of the road. The villages who hadn't had to face one undead would agree to clean up the mess while, the Assasins would escort the necromancer, to the far reaches of the village, where a makeshift jail would be made along with his staff confiscated. 

The final conflict on this fine day would be Two villagers wanting to start their own business called movie night, but for it to work it would require Kabutos clairvoyance to succeed and thus the village brawl would between the two about if or if not should they bring this to Kabuto. The two would throw punches at each other, left and right really going in deep, this fight would lead them to fly into Caphalor living quarters and messing up his bed and causing it to flip upside down.  This would not end the fight between them.
The Battle of Eye Dea was over, though this was only the start of events folding up.

535+
1011/1000 Training Done.
1024/1000 mission +535
Magoi = 192/252

abbility used:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum