Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier
Job:

Job Name: Hard labor builds character II/III [Repeatable][Job Chain]
Job Rank:
C
Job Location: Portsmouth
Special Condition: Must have completed the first Job in this Job chain.
Job Rewards: 7,000 Huang, 100 XP
Job Overview:
One of the Foreman, who oversees many of the jobs that take place in the new city Pourtsmouth and over-watched your work the last time you helped out, is in desperate need of assistance. One of his skilled laborers turned out to be an ex-member of a group of thieves and has tried to turn over a new leaf and work an honest life. Unfortunately the band of thieves didn't take kindly to that. A friend of his sent him a warning letter, informing him the thieves know where he is and will get to him today. Protect this man from the thieves while helping him out throughout the day.

You may choose to kill the thieves, or knock them out and bring them to the authorities so they may serve their time.
enemys:

Enemy Name: Thieves (x5)
Needed damage to take down: D
Abilities:
The Thieves are extremely agile, able to move at 12 m/s.
The Thieves each carry a dagger, which delivers D tier damage.

After a short but well deserved weekend all the workers and larbors would return to portsmouth for their job and money. One of the larbors Asks the overseer of portmouth if he can talk o him privatly. It was important. Worried about his friend the Overseer nods and lifts a finger to let him knwo to wait a second. He had to tell the people what had tob e done. “Well i am planning this week we will start all building. The unters caught enough food for the rest of the week and we got enough wood and stones. Its tie we put more man poeer in building houses and roads this week. The huters will all help the builders and larbors. With bouilding. The stone forgers and wood choppers group will be split both in half. The first goup will keep doing what you do. The other half the second group you guys help building too. Now go one everone work. ” He turns to his friend. “Now we can talk. ” “Well earllier this morning i found this letter at my front door. I am in trouble and im sorry to ak this off you but i need help. I was a thief and want to get out and life a fair normal life with my family with anormal job. THey dont seem tob e happy and know where i aam. They want to kill me ” The overseer reads the letter . He keeps his emotions for himself as a boss and a friend. “I will get you someoene to protect you. ”
At that moment Ku entered Portsmouth. She had o start later because of her young age. Happy and without any worries in the world bothering her Ku walks around in her cute white dress and her teddybear in her arms. She walks tot he kitchen and starts there to help to prepare soup and bread.
With a smile on her face she stands on a chair and uses the spoon moving it through the soup. While she is working on the soup she sings a little song. Her cute childish voice fuse with the worksounds around her. Eveyone greets her and so does Ku. One of them pts Ku onher head. WHen the song ends Kus tops singing but a woman approaches her. “You do have a beautifull voice Ku. Would you please sing mor e for us”. Ku looks atthe woman. Her name was Elizabeth. Ku smiles at her. “Really Elizabeth?” “Yes Ku please go on sing for us”. Ku nods happy and starts singing again. It were songes everyone knew and soon the whole kitchen was filled with sounds of singin people.
The singing was loud enought that the overseer and the ex thief heard it too. Not able to hear eachother anymore the overseer angry walks into the kitchen and shouts SILENCE!!. The singing stops. The overseer looks around. He saw Ku.

WC: 491/1000

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Ku the protector of Portsmouth [solo chain part 2/3] Sekirei_-_Cute_Kusano

https://titanpad.com/WejsYyhbv3
View user profile

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier
When he notices her he asks her kindly to follow him. Ofcourse she was the one causing that noise. Yeti t was a lttle kid and she was so cute that his anger disapeared like snow in the sun. Ku jumps off the chair and gives the spoon and hangs it above the pan ont he hook. Then i follow the overseer outside. We joined the larbor/ex thief who was waiting outside. Ku recognizes the man . He was anice man who ws nice to her the last few days. His name was not easy to speak out loud, SO Ku gave him a nick name. “Mushy Mushtage Man !!” The nockname was based on the big curling mustage ofhte larbor. He greets Ku . “Hey Kusano.” Mushy looks suprised at the overseer. “Are you serious overseer? YOu want Kut o protect me? SHe is 9!!” “SHe is stronger then she looks. I rememebr saw this girl giving gladiator Rufie a beating in the coleseum. Believe me she got this”.
Quickly the Overseer and Mushy explain t Ku what is going on. WHat the problem is an what they want her to do. She nods at Mushy. SHe got a strong and a little angry look in her eyes. Some sparkle can bes een. “Mushy i will protect you !! No oene will kill you. YO are a sweet mushy mushtage man.”
So it happendthat Ku followed Mushy through the day. Helps himwiththe gheavy job as much her little young body an take. For the defence of Mushy. Ku asked the Ovrseer to get multiple plant for me. So i was able to protect and fight. Mushy and Ku are working somewhere alone. More seperated from the other workers. This is when the thiefs attacked. We hear a voice behind us sayinging: “Hey there we came to get you. Little girl run away we dont want hto have more blood on our hands then needed. If you know what s good for you. You run.” Mushy and Ku stop working and look at them.

WC: 491 + 344 = 835/1000

View user profile

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier
Ku draws her wand. She stands between the 5 thiefs and Mushy. Mushy looks worrried at Ku. He didnt want her to get hurt but there was nothing he could do. Also ku disagrees with going away. They would kill her ! one of the thiefs smiels and approaches Ku and Mushy. Thinking being able to take on Ku onhis own. It was a kid after all. Ku smiled at him when he got closer. She poitns her wand at him. Something in Ku s eyes of her tells the thief he just made a huge mistake. Thorns Beam !!! Out of her wand appears a huge number of thorns. THey are shot liiek a huge beam at the thief. THe horns put holes in hsi body. Wih a body covered with the thorns nd a blood pool the man falls dead on the ground. only 4 thiefs are left. This was a suprse to them. No longer wanting to waste time and jsut do their job they all run towards Ku at once. One from the right, one fromthe left and the other two in the middle. Ku points her wand now towards the middle two. BLOSSOM TORNADO!!! out of thee want appears a tornado. THe overwhelemed thiefs stand still. Watching at the thing that wents towards them. They get hit. TH e tornado turns slowly red of the blood ripping them appart. They then fly through the air and their dead bodys fall lifeless on the ground. The other two do not stop getting closer. She moves her wanad and demands the tornado to go to the left. The thief dodges it. Meanwhiel he right one got close. Ku quicly summons a copy plant. THe mand thougrth it wa s Ku and attacks. A huge explosion is the next thing we hear. Body parts of the thief fly around. he last thief saw this all happen and wants o run away. Ku does not accapt the retreat. Infront of the thief she summons a Multi-Purpose Vines
. The root raises up from the ground and grabs the thief. Not able to escape. The root rams the thief heard agaisnt the ground. Crushing its bones and brains because f the impact.

The thiefs were dead. All of them. Mushy looks at Ku. Not able to understand what jsut happeend. THis litltle girl just took on 5 grown up adults on her own. The first thougth was that she saves his life. He thanks her. Wits the end of the workdsy. We get to the Overseer an report what happened. he overseer smiles at Ku "Good job little Ku. Here is a reward for your hard work today. Now go home and rest i will clean up the body s ." Ku nods accepts he reward and leaves.

WC: 460 + 835 = 1295/1000
magoi : 150/200
abilties used:

Name: Multi-Purpose Vines
Tier: D
Cost: 10|5
Element: Life
Class: Offensive
Range: 10 meters
Duration: Sustain
Cool-Down: 2 posts or sustain +1
Description: Ku summons 1 - 5 roots out of the ground at 10m/s that are 5 meters long. The vines then grab a target and slam them hard on the ground to inflict D-tier damage. This ability may be sustained.

Name: Copy plant
Cost: 10|5
Cool-Down: 2 posts or +1 sustain
Description: Ku summons 1-5 plants 1.1 meters tall that look exactly like her. It just stands still and doesn't move. If the copy plant is attacked, or upon Ku's command, it explodes at 10 m/s, causing D-Tier damage in a 5 meter diameter.

Name: Throns Beam
Cost: 10
Duration: Instant
Cool-Down: 2 posts
Description: I shoot a beam of thorns 5 meters long and 5 meters in diameter from my wand at 10 m/s dealing D tier damage to anyone caught in the beam.

Name: Blossoms Tornado
Tier: C
Cost: 20|10
Class: offensive
Range: 20 meters
Cool-Down: 3 posts or + 1 sustain
Description:
Ku summons a tornado of sharp Blossom leaves that is 10 meters tall with a diameter of 4 meters and moves at 15 m/s. Opponents caught within the Blossom tornado sustain D-Tier damage and are thrown into the air 5 meters.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum