Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Name: Investigating the Flow, Pt II
Job Rank: C
Job Location: Jade Dragon Mountains
Job Rewards: 100 XP/7,000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: Pt I
Job Overview: The Overseer explained there were numerous enemies coming out of the rocks that had never been seen before. Exterminate these creatures so you can investigate further.
enemy:

When the overseer came over he explained that it was clear that some creature was instide the mines. Those creaturs attacked the mine worers. It confirmed what we all thougth. So i gues all we have to do clear that minof thse things? So what are we waiting for. If we do nothing then we saved this mine for nothing. Stil that gas will be annoying. WHat can we do about that. ?

The overseer says that is why he brought some help. What can arrive any moment. At that moment the sound of horse hoofs can be heard. A black horse with a soldier full armed appeared on the road leading to the mines.  The soldier is carrying a spear. Not just a spear. Caphaor recognizes that spear everywhere. It was the one of the best mystical weapons i know. Hey Sinthoras what are you doing here? I heard you needed help. I know how weak you e. Like come on man you still carry aroudn that cleaver. UYou already carry it around since we started our journeys and adventures. Beside s your skills as a fighter are really a big joke. Still you are like a brother to me so wont let you get killed in a stupid ine. Te only plac i accapt you to die is in combat. Oh and hey Kabuto. Long time no see. He still follows you around i see?

WC: 238/1000

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Trouble in the mines - Lava puking frogs [Cap+ Kab , pt2 ] Albae_14

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kabuto turns to face Sinthoras  as he arrives at the entrance to the cave, after the overseer has informed a large amount of people of the issue with the mine at hand "Well, we did split for quite some time but reunited recently" Kabuto would avoid talking about the details because she didn't really want the news of her Eye Dea to really spread, despite trusting Sinthoras because of her bond with Caphalor she wasn't sure about the rest of the Kou military. 10 of the 12 assassins had positioned themselves in ideal locations hidden from view and the other sense of detection in order to prepare an ambush if required for Eye Dea and Kabuto.  The remaining two would be at Kabutos side due to being the caretakers of sorts relating to this mine Ammazzon and Susan. 

"Right times wasting, let's go". Kabuto would storm into the mine with her two trusted assassins shouting "Come Kitty Kitty". This would end up being a successful attempt at drawing out several of the creatures inside the caves. As they charged into the cave, they would lift one piece of cloth from their clothes to cover their mouths to avoid the toxins.  Within moments Kabuto and her allies would be surrounded by lava; due to the creatures using Lara Bomb. Creating Lava pools around their area "with several of the creatures already defeated, only a few seemed to remain, 5 within sight. 2 behind Kabuto, Ammazzon and Susan while three in front.

250/1000

Trouble in the mines - Lava puking frogs [Cap+ Kab , pt2 ] New_Signature

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kabuto Susan and Amazon run into the cave without waiting for Caphlor and Sinthoras. Both of us run after them. When we are able to see them it is worse then expected. They were trapped. Both of us shake our heads . They get trapped easily. Wonder who is actually smarter. The 3 woman or the 5 frogs who trapped them. My bet is on the frogs. Caphalor would punch Sinthoras in the face . Alright. Sorry man didnt anyway lets save them. Seems they cant handle those frogs. You can be her hero Caphalor. Sinthoras feels in his bag he got with him. He pulls out two airfilters. He givs one to me and puts the other on his own head. Caphalor looks suprised. You are well prepared for this mission I put it on and sart running at the enemys. Close up fllowed by Sinthoras. TThe 2 frogs didnt notice us yet. You take the back. I take the front Sure.

Sinthoras runs to the lava pool. He puts the spear in the ground and uses it as spring pole. He uses the special maganism of his spear. Pushing on the button to use the airpressure of the spear against the groound to launch him to the otherside. Behinfd the three frogs. All the movements didnt make a single sound. The frogs didnt see or hear him. Quckly withoug showing any mercy he swings his spear. SoulSwing . Sinthoras swings the spear and strikes. The blade shined green. The spear cuts the 3 frogs in half with one single attack. The three lava frogs die in a instant without being able to respqwan to the suprise attack. Sinthoras looks a the three woman. The expresion on his face said"How pathatic".

Meanwhile Caphalor attacks a frog. Gum gum Pistol. Caphalor's arm streches out. The fistpunches right through. the frog. The frog explodes. The lava inside his body splashes around. Some lava lands on Caphalor s hand. The hand was burned. The arm returns to its normal length.
I let my arm hang. I bite on my lip and act cool. Like nothing happend. Now there was only one frog left. You really got more stupid then last time we met Caphalor. You really got reckless because of her. What were you thinking attacking a frog that spits lava with your bare hands. Caphalor just simple ignores the insult. Are you alright kabuto? I came to help you.

magoi : 230/250
abilty used:

WC:
238 + 412
= 650/1000

...................__

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

The three woman stare at Caphalor, and Sinthoras with glaring eyes as if they were stupid. Kabuto *Facepalms and shakes head*"You do realise theirs like allot more of these things right", *Susan Facepalms and shakes head* we were using our selfs as bait to draw them out" alms and shakes head "[color=#0099ff]but noooo you decide to kill the scouts like they were nothing". The three of them shake their head once more together and shout at the two macro guys "NOW THIS GOING TAKE AGES, AS THEY RUN". 

The three assassins rapidly rush into the mines to clean out more, of these Lava frogs as many as they could, more and more the frogs try to react but, the woman just keeps mowing them down left and right avoiding the lava pools easily making it quite obvious that they were faking being trapped.  Kabuto Dashes in between three of them and, uses her blade In a circular manner turning herself and her blade in a 360 circle to cut the throats of three of the frogs. Killing them quite quickly. .  The first level would nearly be cleared out and it was nearly time, to get deeper into the mine itself though it was clear by the heat of the place there was still quite a few frogs left the place. Susan smells the area "There is 10 left from what I can tell". [Kabuto] "Caphalor and sin you can go take them since your the reason their hiding" [Ammazon] "Amatur hunters, theirs a reason we are considered assassins.

Kabuto would speak to Caphalor a little bit directly "Are you alright Caphalor? I came to help you. Oh and after this mine business we need to address your position within the village."

Last edited by Kabutop on 28/11/15, 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

After Kabuto slayed most of the frogs there were only 10 left. Caphalor starts to move out. Then Kabuto asks if im alright. I stop for a moment. It takes a few seconds before i answer. Im fine. Thank you. We will see later bout that position. Lets first finish off this mine. Then i walk further into the mine. Seaching for the last ten frogs.I do walk around alone. Using myself as bait. Soon i saw a lava frog. It notices me and trys to jump away. Caphalor follows him and uses hiis sustained abilty gum gum pistol to shoot my fist at the lava frog. Again the frog explodes. This time Caphalor lulls his han back fast enough to avoid getting hit. Now only 9 frogs are left. I didnt have to look any firther. it seems the frog i followed was a bait. The nine frogs surrounded me and spit their Lava pools Caphalor quickly reacts by summoning his claws of demise. I jump up and lift my arms.The claws slice into the plafond. Savin g myself from the huge lava pool. I now simply move by clawing my way to the frogs. I lans behind 4 of them . With a few wquick attacks with the claws they die. Now i jump up against he plafond and claw my way to the other five. They try to shoot more lava pools throughthe air. I dodge them . Then when i am close i get down and step on one of their heads. He quickly attacks the last five. I then return to Susan, Sinthoras, Amazones and Kabuto. They are all deaath now.

wc: 650+ 270= 920
magoi/stamina : 190/250
abilties used:

...................__

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

The battle against the frog monster had been accomplished, without any serious injuries or mental issues among all of the ally forces though according to the overseer these were merely the start of this conflict as he expected the route of the problem to be from a much larger creature with a divine-like power within the world of Lava mage. While the group checked every corner of this section of the mine to make sure it was completely clear, the overseer with one of his elite mine worker expert would take samples of the heated stains within the mine though he would request deeper samples in order for a more accurate assessment. 

Once the green light was given, it would be time to move forward into the mine though Kabuto would make the decision to send Ammason and Susan back to Eye Dea and the workers who might be worried with the current situation. They would reply with a counter argument but Kabuto would put her foot down for the first time in her life, she had larger concerns regarding the political nature of this long conflict and how it could affect Eye Dea within the near future. This overseer might be required to be assassinated though this option would be unclear to Kabuto and she needed to take this in personally before doing anything rash. 

Meanwhile back at Eye Dea the town was releived that the watchers tower being constructed by Risen Red was finally completed and to a very strong standard at that, giving them a strong fighter returning to the village to relax since this was the first moment in the short history of Eye Dea that the entire village had no defendrs of the 12 nor their leader presenst causing cause for concerned. Though only a small group population were acturally worried the rest simply had faith in the Eye Dea of Their familys safe return.  

Returning to the mine, Kabuto notices that the Lava pool from before had harded into an exstremmly solid rock, smooth, hard, a nice red coloring not to mention the texture overlap on top was beuftiful like the inside chemisty of ones eyeball she wold be truelly amazed with the discovery and quickly she would say quite loudlly "Are all these frogs really dead... really i would like to keep one as a pet, they could really help constructing strong roads efficently, effectivlly and better quality. The overseer would look at Kabuto and take a moment of sileence as he starts to process the concept of these creatures being useful for the Kou empire "That is a fine idea young woman, the next creature we are taking alive for study, if we can get two even better, if we are able to capture one alive Mi Lady Kabuto, would you mind help constructing a faclity with my aid to study these creature ". Kabuto would reply " Yes it would be an honor".

1031/1000

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Caphalor and Sinthoras follow the three girls outside. When we are out we wait till Kabuto returns. When we head back intot he cave we find the lava pools cooled off. Sinthoras sits on his knees and feels the hardened pools. This can help out the whole country. We will be able to make roads up as we go and our armys will be abl to travel faster. I sure will let the higher ups know about what we found. Sinthoras stands up and wants to walk away. He stands still for a second and looks at Caphalor. Ohh and one more thing. We found Eleanor. She is back Then he disapears. Soon we hear the sound of a horse running away. Caphalor is standing still fromthe news Sinthoras just delivered.

I didnt want to make Kabuto worry and come to my senses. He lays a hand on her shoulder. Dont worry Kabuto. Its not a lost idea yet. Maby we can find deeper inside the mine some or even better. A nest.

WC
920+ 173 = 1093/1000
magoi/stamina : 190/250

...................__