You are not connected. Please login or register

Vassago: The Gate [Open]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vassago: The Gate [Open] Empty Vassago: The Gate [Open] on 17/03/14, 06:41 pm

Vassago

Djinn
Djinn
Vassago: The Gate [Open] VassagoGate_zps6d619f8d

An eerie but beautiful structure that sits on the outskirts of the Reim’s capitol city in the area known as the Western Front. The structure mimics the looks of ancient Greek/Roman temples. The building will be lit with blue flames at all times giving it a mystical vibe. The entrance is within the structure’s main hall where a large marble door with Solomon’s star rest.

View user profile

2Vassago: The Gate [Open] Empty Re: Vassago: The Gate [Open] on 22/03/14, 10:34 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier
It was finally time to go into the temple that Zadi had been observing during his training while stationing himself in Reim. Not that he was in Reim when he train, but that he was within the limits of the Empire itself. All the same...Zadi Medmar was about go with Lagi El Nagi into the temple, a so called "dungeon" as the rumors have called these mysterious yet beautiful buildings. Zadi stepped forward and prepared himself to go inside. He had his pet, Syma, wrapped around his body. She was also eager to go inside...yet scared at the same time. It was as if she was anxious for something to happen...but what would happen!? Only time and action will tell. This place was neither dark nor light in appearance...sort of. It was literally a dark looking place but the scenery was beautiful! It looked like it was once part of Reim but there was no record of it until just recently! So mysterious~

"Alright Lagi...got everything you need? Well, I do, hahaha! So I'm gonna head in...make sure you follow close behind. Don't want to end up in different places...Yaku and I probably got lucky...then again, was it destiny? Eh~ What happens happens. Just be ready for anything Lagi...you too Zygus! Let's go!"

Zadi walked forward and touched the shining entrance of the temple, entering as if the Rukh were guding Zadi's every movement...and Zadi Medmar was listening to these guidelines, loving every moment of these next few events!

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile

3Vassago: The Gate [Open] Empty Re: Vassago: The Gate [Open] on 22/03/14, 11:05 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Lagi was strolling in at the entrance of the dungeon along with his partner Zygus. “Zygus’s new and improved look would probably surprise Zadi, I wonder if he’s even impressed at the… holy shhh-“ Lagi jumped down and started waving frantically towards Zadi. “Zadi, don’t panic but there’s a snake on your …oh wait..” LAgi stared at the snake a little more. “….” Afterwards lagi pats Zadi on the back with a friendly smile. “Looks like you found yourself a partner; I can hook you up with some pet food after we get this done. Either way, I and Zygus are ready to roll. Just lead the way..

Vassago: The Gate [Open] Pbucket

Vassago: The Gate [Open] CrChE3t

Vassago: The Gate [Open] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault
View user profile

4Vassago: The Gate [Open] Empty Re: Vassago: The Gate [Open] on 22/03/14, 11:07 pm

Vassago

Djinn
Djinn
Vassago sat on her golden throne watching several small orbs float around her. As she watched her home and fortress she felt the stir of the gate opening. Was it finally time for her to greet guest? She had been hoping that somebody would come soon, she had been growing rather bored. As the people trying to enter placed their hands on her gate a surge of power would suck them into the dungeon sending them on a journey across time and space. They would find themselves floating in what would appear as outer space overlooking the world. Giant rays of light stuck out from all over the world, some were other dungeons, some where just the locations of major sources of ruhk but fro this height the truth of the rays would not be known to the men coming inside. They would float there for only a moment before their own beam of light would suck them down into the dungeon. The two would start their adventure in her Main Hall, a place that was a massive area. Dozens of hallways dotted the room, all leading in a maze of sorts, all linking up like an ant hill or honeycomb. Her pets and children walked these halls though, she wondered if the men brave enough to enter her holy land would be able to reach her or would they fall to the beasts inside.

(OCC: You may now post in the main hall section of Vassago. Good luck you two and may the odds be ever in your favor)

View user profile

5Vassago: The Gate [Open] Empty Re: Vassago: The Gate [Open] on 08/04/14, 03:35 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier
Zadi had finally done it! Though the time between the first dungeon, Marax, and this dungeon that Zadi had just conquered, Vassago, wasn't that long of a time. Roughly three to four weeks, give or take a week. However, nonetheless, it was something that Zadi wanted to attain and study ever since Yakuroro got his own Djinn! Now then, Vassago knelled before Zadi and sucked herself into his brass and gold fan, a very nice fan by the way, and gave Lagi a gift for helping Zadi through the dungeon. However, Zadi didn't know about the gift, but he might find out later. The point is that Vassago seemed not only to be a stern and strong Djinn, but also generous and kind Djinn...unlike Marax. Zadi still holds a grudge against that wispy-one's words...too frail...too weak. Zadi will show him! The dungeon then sunk, letting Zadi, Lagi, Syma, and Zygus out of the dungeon and into a rather large hole where the dungeon no longer stands. Zadi looked at all the treasure that came with the four adventurers, making each of them, specifically Zadi and Lagi, RICH!!! Just like the last time, Zadi grabbed the crowns, wearable jewelery, and any other small but very valuable item that he could find, though still leaving half of it all for Lagi.

"Here, you deserve half of this, Lagi...my friend. Also, I've been meaning to ask you something...forgot what though...ah! I'll remember eventually, hahaha! Come on, let's get out of here before any troops swarm the place."

[exit]

View user profile

6Vassago: The Gate [Open] Empty Re: Vassago: The Gate [Open] on 08/04/14, 11:49 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Lagi smiled and played with his golden band a little bit, he was wondering about the secrets and power that it help. “Alright, that’s one adventure down. Maybe we should search for some more Djinn, I wish I had a companion that can talk. Don’t get me wrong, Zygus is pretty cool, but I don’t speak bird. I’m sure that you can’t speak snake…” Just then, Lagi frowned as he noticed Syma. “We are acting a little too joyful, we should take a look at Syma or something. I should have some pet medical supplies at home, I don’t mind lending you some.

[EXIT}

Vassago: The Gate [Open] Pbucket

Vassago: The Gate [Open] CrChE3t

Vassago: The Gate [Open] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum