You are not connected. Please login or register

Socializing At Its Finest [Open/Social]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was sunny there at the city of Balbadd, but the sun kept the temperature pleasant and made people enjoyed it by taking a walk outside their house. The female magician went out too from the inn, bringing along her liger and inhaled the fresh sea smell deeply as she headed to the dock area. She liked it, makes her feel free and alive by just inhaling it. Noir would then motion her hand towards Haku, making the liger growled happily to her before lowering his body when the girl mounted him. She petted the fluffy head of her liger, rubbing her hand against the thick white fur that decorated with black colored strip. She would command him gently by telling him where to go, right now she just wanted to enjoy the busy scenery from the dock, so she just visited the nearby coffee shop and sat there. “I would like to order a cup of tea and big bowl of water…” The magician said calmly to the waiter, almost giving this kind of flat tone and empty expression towards the waiter as if she didn’t have any interest to being friendly even though she didn’t mean like that. When her order was served, she would give the water bowl to Haku and then reached for her bad to take the special beast food that Lagi gave her before giving it to the white colored beast. Hot steam emitting from the hot transparent brown liquid , making Noir needed to positioned her lips and blew air from her mouth to cool the tea before sipping it slowly and sighed happily.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Socializing At Its Finest [Open/Social] G5OZoqx

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

Cyrus, overly exited about being in this new land walked around the city, looked towards the docks. the vast ocean looked so much more beautiful than the industrial nature of the port of Reim or the deserts of Heliohapt. His hair, still long from travelling the many months of travelling fluttered in the sea breeze. As he walked he spied a liger, an interesting feline indeed and an interesting lady to go with it. he decided to got the coffeeshop when they were both sitting. Unfortunately, Cyrus's anxiety of meeting new people got the better of him and all he could do was steal a glance every now and then between cups of his cold mint tea.

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t5181-cyrus-argentum-s-vault

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

As it had been a warm day Ani was once again out for a walk with Hoyo like she did every day finding it important to do so with her beast so they could examine the town and spend quality time together. She had walked her usual path while taking a few detours so she could make a mental map in her head incase it was ever needed. Once she had made it to the dock she was about to walk back to go to her room at the inn until Hoyo started sniffing something and followed it. Following Hoyo she soon found herself in a cafe. Hoyo upon entering the cafe ran to a familiar woman providing a familiar hiss before walking over to the large cat offering a greeting in the form of his tongue wiggling slightly from his maw. Ani found this funny walking over before seeing the face of the girl who was sitting there. It was her friend Noir whom she had happened to run into every time she went into a new country. Finding this a little weird she soon shook her head before taking a seat at the table. "Hey Noir fancy seeing you here." She said with a tint of surprise in her voice as she didn't expect to see her here in Balbadd. Looking over she saw Hoyo who was trying to greet Haku. Ani found this funny chuckling a bit before looking back to Noir finding it a bit fun to see her here.

Socializing At Its Finest [Open/Social] CqM1zND

Socializing At Its Finest [Open/Social] 1ZZ5IgG

Socializing At Its Finest [Open/Social] LO0Knk3

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

finally after what seemed like 5 thousand years, (in truth it had been about 10 minutes) Cyrus got up to ask the now two women with very interesting pets how they were doing and to get a closer look at the liger and the most amazing dragon-like monstrosity he had ever seen. The orange haired vagabond got up pushed the hair out of his eyes, and shuffled quickly towards the two women. pausing slightly to think of something to say, the settled on this "Are your animals man-eating? Cause I have a few people that should meet you!" as he smiled slightly and stuck the stirring stick into his mouth.

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

They were just enjoying the quiet moment while sitting in the café when suddenly, Haku’s ears twitched and he began to sniff. “Haku…” Noir called, petting her liger to calm him down and waited for what might come. Suddenly, a creature that Noir recognized appeared, letting out a hiss to both the girl and the liger before finally the owner appeared too and greeted the black haired girl. “…Miss Ani.” Noir’s eyes widened seeing the blue haired Imuchakk lady in the country of Balbadd, slightly pleased to meet someone she recognized in such an unexpected place. “It is nice meeting you again, Miss Ani. How are you?” The black haired girl asked before sipping the tea slowly and petting her liger gently. Haku was a little tense at first, but after seeing the friendly creature in front of him turned out was not a threat at all, he greeted back. He growled softly and lifted his left paw, as if saying hello to the creature.

When this orange haired man suddenly approached them, Noir would stare at the man, scanning if he had this kind of malicious intention towards them or not. The man seemed shy and having trouble to approach them as he paused a little bit to think about something. But when the man asked his question, Noir would just stare at the man with her usual blank stare before answering, “I trained him to not eat people, but he can eat people….” She would then stand up and bowed down a little to the man, “My name is Noir, pleased to meet you…and my fluffy friend here is Haku.” As if understood that the black haired girl was introducing him, the liger growled softly to the man and lifted his left paw like what he did to Hoyo and Ani. “You can join us if you want to, sir… Perhaps you can share something interesting for us?’

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

Cyrus was relieved to see that the two ladies were friendly and their animals didn't try maul him. "I'm Cyrus Agentum of Reim, its a pleasure to meet the two of you" he said happily if somewhat formally. "I'm a traveller looking to satiate his curiosity within this world. This is my first time in Balbadd in fact" he paused for a moment, thinking if he should ask them about the dungeon that was supposedly here in this city. Perhaps find his mother and his sister or perhaps his father selling his metal vessels. he leaned in close and very slowly and quietly he said "I know that there is a dungeon around here, I know I cannot go in...I'm not strong enough yet but..I have the feeling that you two girls are type to enter such a place. So tell me, are you?" he asked eyes wide with excitement and intrigue.

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“…you are from Reim? Could it be a fate that let us meet in such place? Me and Ani were just from Reim.” Noir tilted her head, amused by the fact that three of them were coming from Reim. Haku would approached the man, allured by the energetic yet calming vibe that the man gave, at least that was what he felt. The white liger growled softly and rubbed his body on the man’s legs before sitting obediently besides Noir and licked the water from the big drinking bowl. The black haired girl petted her liger gently, “It seems Haku taken a liking to you, eh…?” She looked at the white furred beasts, staring at him with a warm gaze and full of affection.

When Cyrus suddenly leaned closer to both of the ladies and whispered his question, Noir would just stare at the man, wondering why he needed to whisper things about that. But maybe he had some reason that he wanted to keep for himself, so the female magician answered, as slow and as quiet as the man did before. “I am planning to visit the dungeon…even though maybe I am not strong enough. Mister Cyrus, I believe that you are… in fact are a strong man, but maybe you have not realize yet.” The black haired girl would sip the tea slowly, letting the liquid to wet her dry throat before continuing, “But seeing your excitement, I believe that you are interested to enter the dungeon? May I know your reason for such amusing excitement towards such mysterious place that is full of wonder?”

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ani had nodded softly to Noir as she saw her happy to see here, When Noir had asked her how she was she was staring off, and before she could tell her how she was a man appeared in front of them. She hadn't responded to the man-eating comment just letting Hoyo lick his lips while looking up at Cyrus. She giggled lightly before turning to Noir. "To answer your question earlier I am doing well." She said happily before turning back to look at Cyrus. "I am Ani from Heliohapt." She said giving a light nod as she leaned back into her chair.She found this man sort of odd while turning to Noir as she mentioned them coming from Reim. "Yes, it seems fate keeps pulling us back together." She said with a light tease before winking and looking back at Cyrus studying him slightly as her beast Hoyo curled up into a ball to rest in the sunlight.

When he had leaned in to ask them about the dungeon Ani had gotten curious as she did have plans to enter the dungeon. When he had said to them that he wasn't going in she almost laughed believing that someone couldn't conquer a dungeon if they that sort of attitude, but she would not discourage him thinking to do the opposite. "I myself am going into the dungeon for curiosity, and in order to achieve something dear to me." She said softly before hearing Noir's comment about Cyrus. "I agree you should believe in your strength after all if you don't have the dedication and confidence you won't be able to do the things you need to do." She said giving a slight shoulder shrug before nodding to what Noir was asking about Cyrus' reason for going into a dungeon after all she was curious also.

Socializing At Its Finest [Open/Social] CqM1zND

Socializing At Its Finest [Open/Social] 1ZZ5IgG

Socializing At Its Finest [Open/Social] LO0Knk3

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

The ginger traveller looked down at his feet "thank you for the kind words of encouragement" he said softly "its not that I don't believe in myself its just that I am well aware of the danger that lies within a place like this." he took the stirring stick out of his mouth. "The reason why I ask about such a place is that my mother and my sister are probably in that dungeon right now." he pulled the hair out of his eyes "I know that if I try to find my mother and my sister and I die, it would tear my family apart. So that's why I'm not going in. for the sake of my family I can't go." he then changed his tone and subject abruptly "that said however, I would be curious to see what one is like one day if I do see you again you simply must tell me everything about it" he said with all the excitement of spark through corrugated steel. He got up payed and payed his bill. "I mustn't keep you and I've got some more exploring to do in the city. Besides, I suspect we'll see each other again soon enough its a small world" he said cheerfully. Cyrus petted the liger before he got his things. "If you do see my mom and sister in there tell them that Mithras is doing fine and Cyrus will be waiting back home in Reim for them to return." he waved goodbye and walked along the docks for a while before finding a bench looking out at the sea.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum