You are not connected. Please login or register

A Son becomes a father, and as a father...... [Unity corps training] (6)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With all of the time that lagi was spending with helping put his  village, he wasn't necessarily focused on much of anything else if it didn't involved the council, the country itself, or saving his father. However, Lagi would be in for a surprise as he was having a bit of downtime at his place, sipping a bit of wine to calm his nerves. *Knock Knock* There was a knock on Lagi's door, in  which the king replied with a groan for the individual to come in. It was none other than Hidan,  the King's retainer himself have decided to be the bearer of bad news. Lagi, there is something i need to tell you. I've been holding it back  for a while because i need you to focus on the task at hand, involving clearing your name and   saving your father. However, if its made to be true, it could be just as important, or even more. " Lagi had a screwed up look on his face as Hidan spoke. "Hidan, what are you talking about? What could possibly be remotely as important as whats going on with the country right now? Hidan cleared his throat and closed the door behind him, locking it. "Lagi, i have not only been your retainer, but  you have been nothing but a friend to me ever since i met you. I would never lie to you or try to endorse anything that would hurt you." This was pretty strange, why was Hidan saying all of this? It made lagi sit up and swallow hard, setting aside his dragon fruit wine  for a minute. "You are aware of a woman named Sara Mcdonald , correct?"

".....................Why ........why do you know that name....why did you.....is she here?! " Lagi scramble to his feet but Hidan held him down with one hand. "I'm not finished Lagi......" Lagi calmed down for a moment and tired to assess the situation. This is about sara, but what about her. "Shortly after you left, Sara Mcdonald appeared in record time, almost as if she was waiting for you to leave from the circumstances that we see now.  She had a baby with her lagi. " The sound of the word baby forming from Hidan's mouth made Lagi give him somewhat of a smile of disbelief, as if he was lying and letting lagi in on a joke.

unity corps - A Son becomes a father, and as a father...... [Unity corps training] (6) Why

"You mean to tell me, Sara, whose been gone for  god knows how long, or someone who claims to be sara because the sara i know was quite small, comes back looking like a grown adult with a baby, and then claims that the baby is mine?  Drops the baby off, and manages to disappear again before i  come back? Lagi was shaking his head in disbelief.

This doesnt make any sense,  i.....i dont ...understand......who.... who has the baby?" Hidan cleared his throat " It was taken into the protective custody of a proxy family residing in the el nagi village,  that baby was there for the attack..............a baby that could possibly be your son................." At that moment, it was as if lagi's heart shattered to pieces.. "N-no...nonono... they had to have gotten away .....OR SOMETHING?! ANYTHING BUT.... i........dont know what to believe no clairvoyance magic to prove a god damm thing and im left with....such a responsibility without even.... a definite confirmation.........HOW IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE PROTECTING ME BY NOT TELLING ME UNTIL NOW?!"  

unity corps - A Son becomes a father, and as a father...... [Unity corps training] (6) Tumblr_inline_nb1bjbKYwg1spltrl

Lagi would say as he stood up and grabbed Hidan by the collar. " What was to believe Lagi? With the resources that we have, even with the councils suspicions, we didn't even have a clairvoyance mage to scan your memories yourself. It..... its taken with a grain of salt, it could be all false,  it couldn't be your baby..... she could of lied.... why leave, show up, and leave again,selfishly abandoning your child ?! Does that make sense to you? For any woman to just show up in your life and hand off a child as if its an unwanted package to your doorstep?" Lagi let go of Hidan and slumped  back into the chair. " I...... i have to....... i have to find my son........i......" Lagi was broken and in denial, but he wanted to believe. However, Hidan shot back. "Sure, the baby resembles you in a way, but what of the child when it he gets older  and its proven that you aren't the father?! What then?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But i still!!!!!"  Lagi shouted at first, but he silenced himself and rushed out the door. Even if i have to do it alone............i..... just cant ignore it..... i....

772/1000

──────────────────────────────────────────────

unity corps - A Son becomes a father, and as a father...... [Unity corps training] (6) CrChE3t

unity corps - A Son becomes a father, and as a father...... [Unity corps training] (6) LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi searched high low throughout the western front, mobilizing the unity corps in order to find the proxy family that was supposedly holding his son. They were El Nagi, so he had complete trust and faith in them, but someone could of been injured or killed because of the attack. Lagi didn't necessarily tell the unity corps the truth, keeping the information of a possibility of the baby being lagi;s child tight under wraps, he wasnt sure himself, but something inside lagi compelled him not to give up. " Lagi kept searching, and soon came across a hidden cave, something that wouldn't of been found surprisingly from the usual means. There was no scent to track and the foster family wasn't revealed to lagi, only the fact that they were members of the clan. It was good to be secure, and lagi could tell from how well hidden this cave was. The only reason why he was able to find it was because of El Dragos Electroperception passive, sensing the lifeforce of what he referred to as somewhat human. After dismounting and entering the small lit cave, Lagi saw a lone woman and a crying baby in her arms.

unity corps - A Son becomes a father, and as a father...... [Unity corps training] (6) Tumblr_mfankqKVq41rrvpdmo1_500

"He has your eyes you know......." Lagi walked closer and held the woman. She looked completely exhausted and seemed as if she was dying of thirst or something. Taking out a jug of water, Lagi placed it near her and took hold of the baby. "Zela...... i didnt know it was you.... but....... thank you....... Just rest easy....." However, it got a bit quiet in the cave, the crying stopped. When lagi looked at the baby, the baby was looking right back at him, staring at him. " Lagi looked right back, as if the baby was staring right into his soul. " Um........umm....." Strangely enough. the baby seemed calm now. Lagi felt lightheaded, but that was one of the numerous amount of feelings he was experiencing right now...... He didnt know how to feel, he was holding a child in his arms that could possibly be his. However, lagi wasn't going to turn away from the child. "i........" Lagi could understand, and the more he couldn't understand, the more the tears streamed from his face. After a while of waiting for Zela recuperate her strength, they left the cave. El drago was shocked himself. "A baby?!" Lagi looked down at the baby, who apparently seemed to be sound asleep in his arms. "A name...................you....... need a name right? If......you are my child....... i should call you something.......... your name is..........well...you'll need a strong reim name......... your name.....is Sabin...and..... as for your last name.... youll decide on your own someday.......

1000/1000

320/350

ability used
Spoiler:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

unity corps - A Son becomes a father, and as a father...... [Unity corps training] (6) CrChE3t

unity corps - A Son becomes a father, and as a father...... [Unity corps training] (6) LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum