You are not connected. Please login or register

White Snow [Mission/Private/Warden]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier

The sight of a brown hut door was currently being seen. As it then went to a pitch black area. A yawn came out of someone mouth. This someone stretched their legs and arms out making a cracking sound. The person who was currently just waking up was Tai. After the incident at the Rampaging Rivers the man with the bow and arrow. Tai was given the assignment to keep an eye on him. He even had to stay in Tai's hut with him. He sighed looking at the man next to him on the other side of the hut, but near each other. " Next time I'll just mind my own business…" He muttered to himself.

Tai got himself dress as he left his hut leaving the man inside by himself. There was news that a young woman and her child were violently stabbed and left out in the cold snow last night. The husband was said to had run away to his favorite fishing hole ten miles away to the north. Tai was assigned to this mission by the higher people to find this man and give him his judgment. To Tai it wasn't fun killing another member of the Tribe. It hurt his heart to know that a man could kill his own wife and kid, but Tai had a feeling something else was going on. He must've had a reason for it.

As he found himself walking back to his hut. He opened the door to look towards the man. He sighed rolling his eyes around. " Get up...I've been assigned to keep eye on you. I'm your straw to your berry. Where ever you go I go, and where ever I go you go. You're coming with me to go handle something so get yourself ready.." He said towards the man with a leader voice. Tai wondered who the man was. He didn't even get to know his name, but that's not what even cared about. He wondered where the hell did he come from to come to Imuchakk. As he stared at the man with a serious expression.

355/1,000

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

It was the crack of dawn, Kynan had already been up at least an hour, fashioning a bow out of the horn and what he had left in his pack to keep himself entertained, he had basically been put into a lock down, since he was captured but the horn of his prey and its other loot had pretty much saved his hide from being executed, he was being watched 24/7 and even was having to lodge with a member of their community just to make sure he didn’t try anything fishy.

The Lodge was huge, but of course it would have to be these people were 8ft tall and the houses were clearly made to a standard size for a member of the tribe to easily go in and out without having to duck through doorways.

These people were very uneasy of new people, Kynan guessed they must have reasons, he wasn’t one to tend to trust people either and his chaperone had left later that day.

This would be the perfect time for Kynan to try to escape, but there would be no point in that, the people were already uneasy around him being the fact he was seen as a “trespasser” so he doubted he would get more than 5ft out of the door alone before getting grabbed or cut down.

So they best thing to do was to sit and wait.

It was an hour or so later, when his chaperone returned the man has black haired unlike the rest of the tribe whom mostly had blue hair. But he did have a great height as well as a hulking body like the other people of the tribe. It was most likely he was some type of half-blood.

The man re-entered and called to him, Kynan who had just about finished up fashioning his bow, looked up and listened.

Kynan responded “I’ve been awake all morning, but I’d rather get out of here into the open, I’d hate to be stuck inside the rest of my life”

Kynan grabbed his pack and headed towards the man.

705/2000

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier

Tai and the man walked outside of the hut. There was only one thing that Tai was impressed with by this man, and that was he was able to defeat the Rampaging Unicorn. Unlike most intruders this man had guts and intelligence, with a nice aim with that bow & arrow of his. They were traveling to the fishing hole of his. That was said to be his favorite area. On their way there Tai allowed the man to walk in front of him just in case. He knew damn well if this guy got away it was his head, and surely didn't want that to happen. Tai was kind've getting bored of the silence and he had many questions for that man.

" I didn't quite catch your name?" he said with his deep leader tone. Tai kind've found the man interesting, maybe he could even show Taihele how shoot a bow and arrow. He didn't find them fascinating, but they seemed to much hard work. Since it had pertained to aiming and concentration. He waited for the man to answer as they were to soon to arrive to the their destination. Just to get friendly with the man and not make trip very boring. He examined the man from head and toe. Luckily for Tai he wasn't short like this man. He snickered in his head as a smirk came to his face thinking about it.

Minutes passed as they arrived at the fishing pound. They found themselves looking at the dead corpse of the man who was said to kill his wife and child. The animals picked on him, but Tai interrupted their feast waving his spear a back and forth to run them away. Tai crouched down to look at the man bloody man. He gave him a quick prayer making sure he would rest in peace. He was right that something else was behind it. He couldn't had killed himself like this so what was it. " What do you think New Comer?" He asked the man. Tai waited to see how would he respond to his question.

708/1000

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kynan approached the corpse of the man, his unstrung bow still in hand. Using his free hand, he checked to see if the man happened to be still breathing even though the chances were naught.

The body had already began being picked at by the scavengers of course they have mostly been eating around where they can reach organs and so on for the best muscle for consumption and energy for them to be eating, so it had to be of been here for at least a few hours to attract it the scavengers anyway and scavengers weren’t the type to be killing something so that ruled them out in this situation. But the killing wounds were not of animal attacks but of puncture wounds these wounds didn’t hit the patterns of creatures he knew, it seemed to be more likely some long piercing weapon rather than teeth, a blade or a spike or something along those lines would make logical sense for what could have been the cause of death.

Kynan spoke out “Dead, a few hours at least but the killing wounds are from of weapons that are not from any animals I know that inhabit this icecap”

Kynan began searching the local area for any sign’s that didn’t fit animals looking at the tracks, they were lucky there hadn’t been any fresh snow fall as of yet so the tracks were still clear but it would be best to move quick before wind or snow came in.

In the snow there was tracks that were not of an animal but of a large footed bi-pedal creature.

Kynan said “best bet would to follow these tracks they are the most likely of the tracks to lead to what killed this man, grab what you think is necessary from his body that you think the tribe will want returned, I doubt his body will still be here once we get back”

672/1000
1380/2000

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier

As they both examined the scene. Tai was impressed with the skills of the man. He was able to figure out what type of wounds they were and he found a trail of blood leading somewhere. Tai was really starting to like this man. As he made the man walk in front of him. This guy had known what was the cause and able to find some type of hint in the scene. Tai would've been able to spot that, but it would've took him hours to find it, and by then the tracks would've been covered by the snow. As he they continued the walk their shoe prints were made behind them. Taihele wasn't good with navigating so he hoped that Kynan knew how to get back.

Kynan began to ask about the Chief and how could a female become the Chief. " Well the Asiak known as the Chief is a very fearless female. She was shunned for this due to her genre alone. Asiak wanted to prove herself so she left the group, and with said she killed a whole herd of creatures bringing it back to the tribe. That's why the tradition of hunting down the Rampaging Unicorn was born. Many fear her, but she has a very kind heart." He said with a smirk. It didn't matter how much times someone told I'm this story, Tai always had a smile on his face as if he never heard it. He wishes one day to stand in battle with the Chief.

They had reached the end of the trail. Tai spotted a hut with a man leaning on it. This man had blue hair and blood all over his body. This could only mean that this man was the murderer of both victims. Tai had a very angry expression on his face as be found himself to stare at the fellow Imuchakk with an anger. He pointed his spear towards Lortza. " You will pay for your actions.." He said. He stretched out his other hand towards Kynan. " If you want you may assist me, but if you die it's not my fault.." He said.

1,068/1,000

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

As they reached the hut, Kynan’s eyes had already focused on the man, he was still covered in blood clearly not trying to hide what he had done. Most likely because he didn’t expect anyone to come out this far into the wilderness.

But why leave fresh blood on you that’s one way to attract predators as they smell the blood as it promotes the fact its most likely wounded prey.

It wasn’t much later that his comrade reacted anger consuming him as he reacted to what one of his brethren had done.

Kynan didn’t have time to react before he had shouted out, Kynan mumbled “damn, don’t call out before I string my bow, you’re going to have to deal with him while I deal with this, keep him distracted”

Kynan set about stringing his new bow as quickly as possible dropping down onto the snow as he tried to get the loops around onto the horn that had been grooved to allow them to sit in securely, the man they were facing was well armed and much bigger than the man he was with and the man clearly would be happy to kill both of them and Kynan wasn’t much of a close combat fighter.

879/1000
1977/2000

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier

Tai heard as his Kynan had to string up his bow. Tai was not gonna hold anything back. He was gonna make sure he took the head of this betraying Imuchakk and bring it back in a bag. Lortza picked himself up. As there was a huge difference from both him, Tai and Kynan. Tai didn't really care as he found himself running towards the man with his spear. He was furious and Lortza wasn't taking him seriously. Tai would raise his spear at a certain height waiting to get closer towards his target. He hoped that Kynan had hurried up with his bow, because he knew that he really couldn't handle this himself.

Tai spear went towards the man at the speed of fifteen m/s. This was known as SPEAR FLASH. The spear went to randomly different places of Lortza's body. The slashes barely went through the skin, but did make him get cut at least. They both went at a SPEAR VS SPEAR combat battle. It was like they were using light weighted swords. Tai cheek gained a cut from the man spear which blood started to run from.

" You piece of *****!" Tai said to him with a very angry tone. As he sent a left hook towards the man. He also sent the spear slashing up the man stomach, and taking the back of his spear sending it down into his throat. Lortza would back up and so would Tai. " You are a disgrace to the Imuchakk tribe, and your judgment is now death. A life for a life, but the difference is you has taken multiple lives…" He said. " You're just like your stupid FATHER! Always acting like he was a king, You are nothing but trash! " said Lortza. This made Tai angry as he ran towards the man. Suddenly as he leaped into the air trying to slash down the man, but was then kicked into his gut by Lortza

As he rolled next to Kynan, and also rising up slowly.

1,409/1,000

90/100:

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

The half-blood and the Imuchakk fought viciously in combat going at each other with spears, his comrade was in more danger against this foe by far and he was fighting someone with more experience, more skill, a larger weapon and a larger frame.

As Kynan got the string notched onto his bow. The half-blood barrelled in a roll through the snow past him. Now the target was free to move, without any hostile occupying him. Of course now his comrade was clear of the explosion radius, because last time Kynan checked it was frowned upon to blow up things on your side.

Kynan wiped a “fuse tip” from his quiver as he crotched in the snow, notching it in the string, middle finger under the arrow and forefinger above, he quickly drew back the arrow with the bow held at an angle and fired towards the centre of mass of the hulking man.

The arrow flew through the air towards its target.

This was followed by a couple of standard arrows to.

Tech:

1111/1000
2510/2000

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier

Tai was gonna make sure that this man got what he wanted by the time he rolled in the snow. He sat one one knee as his spear sticked into the snow. Could this day get even worser. As a Imuchakk Warrior he should've been able to handle this man. It must've been because he wasn't a purebred like everyone else. Tai life flashed before him of all the hard work he had done just to become as strong as he was now. He didn't want none of that to go to waste. Tai wanted to at least show Kynan that he was a very strong warrior, but that wasn't possible. In Tai's life it was always about proving something to people, but that wasn't possible because there was always a wall blocking him.

Suddenly, as Kynan had fired a arrow with speed from his bow. The arrow had flowed with the air. BOOM! It suddenly exploded once connecting into Lortza. Looking into Tai eyes was the explosion which did really amaze and shock him at the same time. He didn't even expect it to explode. Finding himself with his mouth open. " Amaz…" He said. As the dark smoke faded away as he waited to see if Lortza was really hurt. He was on he ground as this caused him to be knocked not down not being able to move. Taihele wanted to take off his head even though he was dead, but he left him be.

Also taking the weapons he had going back to the tribe with a very frustrated face since he didn't finish the man himself. Kynan was great and all, but this was just another person he had to surpass now.

As they would reach the tribe. He went to the people a a high step." The man who was said to kill both victims was not the murderer. It was one of our own known as Lortza his brother. Me and the New Comer have defeated this man. As justice has been brought so the dead Imuchakk's can rest in peace." He said.

1,759/1,000

[-EXIT-]

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

The big guy had been taken out fried by the explosion from the fuse tip, its burning shrapnel and energy perfectly designed for groups or large targets that can absorb the majority of the punishment wasting little of it due to the area they covered. The snow littered like the blood of prey that had been killed wastefully, it was a dishonour in his mind for an animal to be killed and waste so much of its self, but before long it would be time for this man to be claimed by the scavengers and the desert of snow, consumed for eternity, never to return.

For death is the final frontier.

[EXIT]

1222/1000
2981/2000

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum