You are not connected. Please login or register

Gonna need a Montage[Solo|Training]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Gonna need a Montage[Solo|Training] on 22/09/15, 09:54 am

Hohotaro

A-Tier
A-Tier
"Ruri! Watch out!" Hohotaro shouted as tries to tackle Ruririko to the ground. Ruririko just spins with the momentum of Hohotaro's attack absorbing most of the force and she grabbed Hohotaro by the elbow and by the back of his head and she slams his face to the ground.

"Ow...ow...ow..." Hohotaro tapped Ruririko with his free hand. "Alright alright I give, let me go."

Ruririko let Hohotaro go "Hi Hohotaro what brought you here?" she asked with a bright smile kneeling saiza on the ground. "Are you alright? I'm sorry..." Ruririko asked with a sincere apology on her eyes.

"Yeah it's alright, what happened to you? You've improved alot!" Hohotaro said to Ruririko as he sat up.

"Yeap! I've been training with my master!" Ruririko said with both fist clenched in front of her.

"Yeah about that..." Hohotaro scratches his head and smiles. "Would he mind if I sit in a few sessions for a while? It would be bad if you become stronger than me too much. I should be the one to protect you, you know?" Hohotaro smiles.

Ruririko laughs and punches Hohotaro on his shoulder. "Haha you're silly. Anyway. Yeap! He's here now I'll introduce you right away."

203/500

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile

Hohotaro

A-Tier
A-Tier
"Master, master!" Ruririko runs inside their house.

Ruririko's house is bigger than an average Imuchakk residence because her father is the chief of their small tribe. Hohotaro used to also lived here since his father was incarcerated and mother's death but he decided to move out. He doesn't want to be dependent on anybody.

Hohotaro rubs his shoulder that Ruririko punched as she followed her. He caught up with her inside a room that have a low platform bordering a square flattened soil about 10 square meter in size. Ruririko is standing inside the arena talking to an old human that is sitting on the far side of the platform from where Hohotaro was.

316/500

View user profile

Hohotaro

A-Tier
A-Tier
"Is this the guy you're talking about Ruririko?" the old man asked.

"Yes master, this is Hohotaro, he wished to be instructed by master." Ruririko was bowing in respect while addressing the old man.

"Hi granpa! Can you teach me some cool moves like you did with Ruririko?" Hohotaro waves at both Ruririko and the old man.

"Hoho! You-" The old man stops Ruririko even before she finished speaking.

The old man raises from and grabs his cane. "Ho ho ho, it's alright little Ruririko."

He then hops inside the arena and motions to Ruririko to leave the arena and for Hohotaro to step inside.

"Come." The old man said. "If you manage to stand there without falling for 10 counts then I will teach you whatever you want."

Hohotaro smiles and stepped inside the ring, he then lowered his stance to prepare for the old man's test.

464/500

View user profile

Hohotaro

A-Tier
A-Tier
"Ok are you ready?" Asked the old man.

"Yeah, don't break your bones granpa." Hohotaro jests.

The old man hits Hohotaro on the side of his right knee and he buckled instantly, the old man quickly follows through by pushing Hohotaro's left shoulder and he immediately falls sitting to the ground.

"Sorry boy you failed." The old man push Hohotaro's forehead and he fall flat on his back. "Come back again next time, the offer still stands. Miss Ruririko I'll be going now." The old man bows to Ruririko and she bowed back.

Ruririko helped Hohotaro stand up while the old man exits the room. "Are you alright Hoho?"

"Wow what happened? Your master is really strong huh?" Hohotaro sits up scratching his head while smiling. He then looks at Ruri and grabbed her shoulder enthusiastically. "Can you teach me how to pass that test?"

"Uhm... uh... A-alright." Ruririko answers.

614/500

View user profile

Hohotaro

A-Tier
A-Tier
Hohotaro stands at the center of the ring while Ruririko  circles around him examining his stance and posture.

"You're stance is a little sloppy. Were you just mimicking me while we spar?" Ruririko pokes Hohotaro's limbs with a meter long wooden rod. "Lower your stance, straighten your back, watch where you point your toes, now predict my attack and brace for impact." Ruririko kicks Hohotaro on his side and buckles.

"Oh... Oh no... Are you alright Hoho?" Ruririko hurries toward Hohotaro holding him up before he completely falls down from her hit. "I'm sorry... Maybe we should stop for now and continue tomorrow."

"No it's alright." Hohotaro went back to his stance. "Let's continue, I'll show that old man what I can really do."

Hohotaro seems to have a look of enjoyment in his eyes. He's realizing that getting stronger is part of his overall plan, and at least he's not bored.

Ability Training:
Hook Sword Cross Guard:
Name: Hook Sword Cross Guard
Tier: C-tier
Cost:20/10
Weapon Type:Dual Hook Swords
Class: Defense
Range: Close
Cool-Down: 3 or sustain+1
Description: Hohotaro cross his weapon in front of him and tries to block incoming attacks up to B-Tier.

152/500

Last edited by Hohotaro on 22/09/15, 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Hohotaro

A-Tier
A-Tier
Hohotaro is hit by Ruririko's kick on his chest and he fall flat on his ass. "Ow... ow... Man, you sure hit hard haha." Hohotaro laughs while he sits on the ground.

"Is it even possible to remain standing with that hit?" He dusts himself and stand back up.

"Oh? Yes of course. Do you want to try it on me?" Ruririko tilts her head while she helps Hohotaro up.

"Are you sure? Well alright, are you ready?" Hohotaro readies his attack.

Ruririko breaths deep, readies her stance, and her bubbly eyes is replaced by an ice cold focus."Ready."

Hohotaro kicks Ruririko on her side, Ruririko shifts her weight toward the kick and blocked it with her shoulder, Ruririko didn't even move a single step from her position.

Hohotaro launches another kick but now on her knee, Ruririko lowered her stance more and made the kick hit her thighs instead.

Hohotaro winds up and punched her body in full force. Ruririko brought her arms toward her body and crossed it in front of her but not too close, and as the punch came the cross guard was pushed backward like a spring absorbing most of the force from Hohotaro's blow.

"Wow Ruri! That was awesome! Specially the last one! Can you show that to me again?" Hohotaro exclaimed.

"Oh... uh... yeah sure..." Ruririko was flustered for Hohotaro's sudden excitement she then returned to her fighting stance. "Ready."

Ability Training:
Hook Sword Cross Guard:
Description: Hohotaro cross his weapon in front of him and tries to block incoming attacks up to B-Tier.

390/500

View user profile

Hohotaro

A-Tier
A-Tier
After 2 days Hohotaro is getting the hang of things. He learned to anticipate the enemies attack by reading their eyes, their mannerism, the movement of their shoulders or hips and even the slight twitches of their neck.

"Are you ready?" Ruririko asked her eyes is focused and cold.

Hohotaro nods and Ruririko began the attack. Ruririko kicked Hohotaro, he didn't move. She followed it with a backhand and then a straight punch to his gut, and then finaly a roundhouse kick to his temple but Hohotaro managed to block them all. No matter how much Ruririko hit Hohotaro it's like that he became a solid boulder, unmoving.

"Great job Hoho! I think you've finally got it! You can even do that while using your sword! It's basically the same thing." Ruririko claps in excitement.

Ability Training:
Ability Training:
Hook Sword Cross Guard:

525/500

View user profile

Hohotaro

A-Tier
A-Tier
"Thanks a lot Ruri, you were a great help!" Hohotaro is really proud of himself. "Oh yeah I just remembered, can you help me again with something else please?" Hohotaro puts his hand together in a pleading motion and try to smile.

"Sure thing! What is it?" Ruririko is already sitting on a rock and drinking water from an animal skin water satchel.

"Well you see..." Hohotaro walked over to his swords that is propped by a tree while they train and picked it up. "I want to know how to parry with using this."

"Oh I see." Ruririko hops down from her rock cracks her neck and fingers a few times and enters her fighting stance. "Do you want to spar?"

"eep. yes." Hohotaro meekly answered.

Ability Training:
Name: Hook Sword Defensive Stance
Cost: 20/10
Weapon Type: Dual Hook Swords
Description: Hohotaro raise his Hook swords and concentrate on enemies ready to parry incoming attacks up to B-Tier at 15 m/s.

123/500

View user profile

Hohotaro

A-Tier
A-Tier
Ruririko charge towards Hohotaro in a single bound and stops right in front of him. Hohotaro swings his sword at Ruririko's left side but she caught it with using her arm . Ruririko then planted her foot on Hohotaro's chest and she then slides under him. Using the momentum of her weight going down under with the fulcrum as her foot she managed to lift Hohotaro. While laying on her back she throw him back using her feet about 15 feet away,  Hohotaro then hitting a tree and crashing down the snow. Ruririko jumps back to her to her feet and faces towards Hohotaro once more.

Ability Training:
Description: Hohotaro raise his Hook swords and concentrate on enemies ready to parry incoming attacks up to B-Tier at 15 m/s.

228/500

View user profile

Hohotaro

A-Tier
A-Tier
Hohotaro stood up. "That was good but I was just caught off guard."

"I know, that's why you need more practice." Ruririko charges again towards Hohotaro.

Ruririko starts with a punch and Hohotaro managed to swat it aside. She then lifts her knee seemingly doing a round kick, Hohotaro tries to block it but it was a fake, she brought her knee back and with the momentum she instead did a back roundhouse kick. Hohotaro read the feint and managed to deflect the blow just barely scratching his headband and making it fall.

"That was goo Hohotaro" Ruririko said.

"Haha. Thanks, I try." Hohotaro grins.

Ability Training:

333/500

View user profile

Hohotaro

A-Tier
A-Tier
It was now Hohotaro's turn to attack. He bring down both his sword on top of Ruririko and she blocked it with both of her arms using a bracer. Hohotaro then pulled it down in an attempt to trap her arms but she managed to slip away from it. Finding an opportunity to strike Ruririko hold both his hand up in an attempt to bring down the hammer on the back of Hohotaro's head. Hohotaro managed to catch Ruririko's hand and trapping it between the hooks of his sword. Ruririko bring his arms up along with Hohotaro with it and knees Hohotaro on the stomach.

Hohotaro stumbles back but regained his stance and awaits for Ruririko's attack. She then charges forward and attacks with unrelenting fists. Hohotaro managed to parry every last one of it, just deflecting the strike a little bit using less power and making Ruririko more tired. Ruririko winds up her leg for a final attack and this was what Hohotaro was waiting for. Hohotaro deflected Ruririko's blow over his head using one Hook sword over extending Ruririko's muscle and using the other hook sword to trip her foot that is her only anchor on the ground. Ruririko fell down panting.

"Hohotaro, I think you're ready." Ruririko gave Hohotaro a thumbs up.

Ability Training:

547/500

View user profile

Hohotaro

A-Tier
A-Tier
Before going back to the old man, Hohotaro decided to train by himself some more to be sure that he would be able to pass the test.

He goes to the woods and trained by hitting the trees with his sword over and over until his hands bleed. He does this same kind of endurance training for 2 more days up to a point where he can no longer move his arms.

He let one day pass to recuperate the effects of the training then on the next day Hohotaro meets with the old man again to do his test. This time Hohotaro is ready, he trained for almost a week to sharpen his senses and strengthen his resolve. He arrived at the dojo full of confidence.

"Hey old man. I'm back." Hohotaro grins.

"Ho ho ho, I can see you've gotten stronger. I've also heard that you've manage to beat my pupil in a sparring match." The old man nods at Ruririko that was kneeling beside him in saiza. "The first test was just a sham, the real test was your conviction in training yourself and making yourself stronger."

The old man stands. "You've already passed the test boy. We can start whenever you're ready."

"Seriously?" Hohotaro exclaimed surprised. "That is stupid. What I needed was a teacher and not a cheerleader... Fuck this I'm out." Hohotaro left the dojo.

Ruririko chuckles. "He'll be back."

"Yes he will." The master agrees.

[Exit]

766/500

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum