Hohotaro
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Open Seas Empty The Open Seas 22/09/15, 01:57 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

The best place for activities that includes, Slavery, Piracy, Merchant routes, Naval Battles, Sea monster hunting, Undiscovered Islands, Sunken Treasures, Buried treasures, secret bases etc.

Very Happy

There can be 3 zones inside this location.

The Open Seas C4bh77B

• Northern Seas The seas the surrounds Imuchakk. Pirates, sea monsters, Trade routes between Kou and Reim. (Just realized if Kou and Reim goes to war Imuchakk would be in the middle of the crossfire lol well they could go over the plains so yeah it's another route XD)

• Trade Sea Sea just south of Reim and west of Magnosdatd. A Pirates Paradise, Dense trade routes for Reim, Magnosdatd and Balbadd merchants, lesser occurence of sea monsters. Also slavers route from Helio to Balbadd.

• South Seas Sea south Balbadd and Kou. Nest of Sea monsters coming from the dark continent. More adventurous Slavers go through here, they usually have more precious items i.e. fanalis slaves from the dark continent. Also you can find some tropical islands here, best place for pirates to bury their treasure because of the natural Sea Monster Guards. Sea route for Kou and Balbadd or if ever a naval invasion route.

I won't lie.. this is because I'm a pirate and most of my RP will be on the seas.  XDDD

Embarassed

Travel to any land to open sea visavis = 200 word count

• 100 words preparing to travel
  • 100 words travelling on the sea itself.

It's just like travelling from Region to region you can just stop at the center XD

2The Open Seas Empty Re: The Open Seas 07/10/15, 11:48 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I love the idea of having an "Open Seas region with three sub-ares of norther southern and central. It would also give a good opportunity for if people wanted to found countries there.

3The Open Seas Empty Re: The Open Seas 07/10/15, 12:04 pm

Farid Issah

Farid Issah
β-Tier
β-Tier

I'm 100% in favor of this. I didn't realize Hoho had already posted it.

4The Open Seas Empty Re: The Open Seas 07/10/15, 12:15 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I like the idea :D

5The Open Seas Empty Re: The Open Seas 07/10/15, 05:12 pm

Ace

Ace
β-Tier
β-Tier

I love this ide, definitely should be incorporated ^^

6The Open Seas Empty Re: The Open Seas 07/10/15, 05:43 pm

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

I love that idea. it would be perfect of my Character as well. :D

7The Open Seas Empty Re: The Open Seas 08/10/15, 03:11 pm

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Will the travel WC impact the region to region WC now?

Say if someone was going from Reim to Magnostadt, the current WC is 400. The Trade Sea will be between these two countries, so would that add to the word count and make the travel 600? Or will it be seperate from the region to region traveling wc?

8The Open Seas Empty Re: The Open Seas 08/10/15, 03:41 pm

Ace

Ace
β-Tier
β-Tier

Logically speaking, if making it to a sea is 200 words, then leaving the sea would be 200 words. So for those countries that are 400 words to travel to (All except Kou, excluding Kou to Magnostadt), it'd be the same thing, if that makes any sense. For Kou, since travelling to anywhere but Magnostadt is 600 words, it might make sense that travelling to any ocean is 200 words, and leaving the ocean would be 400 unless it were to Magnostadt, which in that case would be 200. Or something like that. So I don't think it'd be any different or add to word counts, if it's implemented like this, and it really shouldn't add to word counts because it's pretty much the same concept. Just my thoughts ^^

9The Open Seas Empty Re: The Open Seas 08/10/15, 08:49 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Pretty much everyone is interested in seeing this take place. While I'm a bit iffy on opening up another subforum for people to post in, it looks to be widely desired.

This will not affect the word count travel amounts for region to region. So long as you are on the coast of 1 of these seas, and you wanted you 'travel' to end in that sea location, we will go with Hohotaro's suggestion of stopping at 100 words.

Maybe a post about obtaining supplies and loading up on sea before taking off or some such. Whatever floats a person's boat (hue). We'll have to get everything set up before it is fully functional, though, which may take some time.

10The Open Seas Empty Re: The Open Seas 08/10/15, 09:52 pm

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Because there would be no job board in the open seas can it be that one can go from land to the open sea without having to close all threads in that previous region as long as they don't dock on a different region?

Open seas can be a social hub for all people around the world to meet even if they're "stuck" on different regions for various reason.

(._.)

11The Open Seas Empty Re: The Open Seas 08/10/15, 10:45 pm

Ace

Ace
β-Tier
β-Tier

I feel like the open seas could have their own job boards though; in fact, there'd actually be a lot of cool jobs involving the ocean and the deep in my opinion, but I don't know what everyone else thinks.

12The Open Seas Empty Re: The Open Seas 09/10/15, 09:02 am

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

I would think that there would be jobs in the sea like diving for buried treasure or fighting pirates or sea monsters. I guess you could put those jobs in their respective regional hub job boards and just say that its going to be on the open seas.

13The Open Seas Empty Re: The Open Seas 09/10/15, 11:20 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The open seas will have its own job board, and will function just like any other region does; you will have to close all topics.

You can't have both :P. Either it has its own region, or you RP about being on the seas in the closest country.

Since it's already been determined that they'll be having their own region, you'll only be able to sail on national waters inside the country (Coast line, and a little bit out from there).

14The Open Seas Empty Re: The Open Seas 09/10/15, 11:22 am

Tiberius

Tiberius
C-Tier
C-Tier

ok XD Having a regional job board for open sea is fine. ^O_O^

15The Open Seas Empty Re: The Open Seas 09/10/15, 11:23 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

ok XD Having a regional job board for open sea is fine. ^O_O^

posted on wrong account XD

16The Open Seas Empty Re: The Open Seas 09/10/15, 12:44 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Awww, I was liking the idea of them being a region where people in two separate regions/countries could meet up without doing a full travel v.v oh well

17The Open Seas Empty Re: The Open Seas 09/10/15, 12:46 pm

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

ya I would rather have a job board just for the seas. I think it would be cluttered otherwise.

18The Open Seas Empty Re: The Open Seas 11/10/15, 08:56 pm

Eve Will

Eve Will
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lovely idea, wish this was thought off earlier.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum