Solomon's Proxy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Tenth Dungeon Signups Empty The Tenth Dungeon Signups 12/09/15, 12:37 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hello everyone I would like to inform of the opening of one of the next dungeons, The Tenth Dungeon, Dantalion

It will be located in the newly re-opened Balbadd, in three weeks from now the gate topic will be posted. Here you will post to purchase a ticket which are 35k which pays for the person who buys it and a companion of your choice, your companion must post in this thread to confirm they will be joining you.

2The Tenth Dungeon Signups Empty Re: The Tenth Dungeon Signups 17/09/15, 10:24 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Signing up~
Bringing Neo with mehhh Heroic

3The Tenth Dungeon Signups Empty Re: The Tenth Dungeon Signups 17/09/15, 10:34 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Huang has been deducted.

4The Tenth Dungeon Signups Empty Re: The Tenth Dungeon Signups 17/09/15, 11:13 pm

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Noir Ecryola wrote:Signing up~
Bringing Neo with mehhh Heroic

Yes! I, the fabulous and new member of an evil organization, Adrastos Thanatos, will accompany Noir into the dungeon of Drought and Dehydration!

5The Tenth Dungeon Signups Empty Re: The Tenth Dungeon Signups 02/10/15, 09:32 pm

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Signing up, and taking Yakuroro with me.

6The Tenth Dungeon Signups Empty Re: The Tenth Dungeon Signups 02/10/15, 10:00 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Confirming my participation.

7The Tenth Dungeon Signups Empty Re: The Tenth Dungeon Signups 03/10/15, 12:47 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Huang deducted.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum