You are not connected. Please login or register

Odd Jobs III. [Solo Job.]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Odd Jobs III. [Solo Job.] Empty Odd Jobs III. [Solo Job.] 08/09/15, 11:35 am

Farid Issah

Farid Issah
β-Tier
β-Tier

And the night had been going so well too. The peace and quiet of local tavern she had discovered only recently was being disturbed for the third time this week. The first time he had gotten into a brawl after someone told him to quiet down from yelling out his war stories, and he WOULD NOT BE DISRESPECTED, credentials, credentials, I'm amazing, to paraphrase, and then he went on to try to prove it. He wasn't weak, but the alcohol and the old age were definitely impeding him, it wasn't too bad for the first few seconds, but after two good swings, before the other person could retaliate, Hasani as it became known, had fallen to the floor and passed out, minimal damage, and he had the coin on his person and it was taken to pay for the drinks he had consumed.

The second night he had come in, after a similar performance to the first, the bar tender knew it wasn't going to lead anywhere productive, and didn't want to lose business from the disturbance, and as he started to tell the patron he was going to be asked to leave, Hasani threw a tantrum. He picked up one of the stools and smashed it to the ground, and started with a guilt speech, followed by stating how often he came here and was a patron to the tavern for many years and he stormed off without paying his tab, perhaps deliberate. Who could tell.

But this night, Chimera wasn't going to have any of that.

258/258

2Odd Jobs III. [Solo Job.] Empty Re: Odd Jobs III. [Solo Job.] 08/09/15, 12:07 pm

Farid Issah

Farid Issah
β-Tier
β-Tier

The bartender had let him have a seat and gave him a drink, perhaps out of pity. The night as still silent with people chattering with their friends, but there was an abrupt silence for quite a few minutes since Hasani had come in. Slowly things would pick back up, and shortly there after, but Hasani started talking to the guy next to him. "Did you know, I used to protect King Ramses? I was one of his personal guards... "The rambling had started, and the barkeeper was going to preemptively stop it.

Chimera stood from her chair, gesturing the Barkeep to hold on a minute before interfering. "Wow, you served the Pharaoh?!" Chimera exuded with false enthusiasm, getting a few giggles from the other people in the store, but the weary vet was oblivious. Chimera continued, "Hey 'keep, can I get a round to go for this hero?"

The barkeep poured some cheap alcohol from a barrel and gave it to Chimera in a cheap natural-made container, that she couldn't quite identify, something like that of a coconut, but seemed more like a shaft and a little less hairy. The wanderer grabbed the old soldiers hand, and the soldier's hormones began to kick in. "Sir, I was wondering... where you lived... so we can have little private time together?"

220/478

3Odd Jobs III. [Solo Job.] Empty Re: Odd Jobs III. [Solo Job.] 08/09/15, 12:37 pm

Farid Issah

Farid Issah
β-Tier
β-Tier

The soldier was talking himself up. "Yeah, that new vizier had said I needed a retirement, but a real man has to work." "Wow, you're so tough." He continued on, with a bit more anger and resentment in his voice. "I swear that hand is up to no good, but I don't have any proof, you can just feel it. A soldier's intuition..." Chimera was actually a little curious of the situation and the soldier gave a bit more details and he was starting to go off again on a tangent, but they had finally arrived at this home, it was rather humble, and he clearly was a lonely bachelor, perhaps his wife had just left him.

However, Chimera didn't care anymore and she was gonna handle this as discretely as possible. "Can you show me how a soldier holds his sword?" She slowly prowled around to his sides and kept moving around to his rear, as Hasani pulled out a sword from beside his bed, but she quickly grabbed his arm and turned his wrist forcing the blade into himself, right into the chest. There wasn't much of a fight due to his inebriation, and she laid him on his bad as he choked on blood and shock. At least he won't be interrupting at the tavern anymore. She hadn't bothered with an alibi, it had seemed good enough to just make it a suicide scene. Perhaps next time she'd try a little harder to hide her insanity.

249 / 728

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum