3 Skills for Eve Will Tumblr_moh8p7aVho1sr2pxbo1_500
Name: Ravaging Strike
Tier: A
Cost:40/20
Weapon Type: Sword
Class: Offensive
Range: Close
Cool-Down: 7
Description: Swings blade once at 25m/s to [Ateir] inflict massive damage to anything it passes through. User will move with the sword at 25m/s towards target.

3 Skills for Eve Will PjM2Zkj
Name: WW
Tier: B
Cost: 30/15
Weapon Type: Sword
Class:  Offensive
Range: Close
Cool-Down: 5
Description: Spins her sword at 20m/s in front of herself, piercing anything it passes through to inflict B-Tier damage.  Can be used at her sides also.

3 Skills for Eve Will Running-away-from-life
Name: The Rush
Tier: B
Cost: 30/15
Class: supplementary
Range: Slef
Cool-Down: 10
Limbs: Legs
Description: User manipulates their magoi to increase the capablity of their legs/feet, allowing them to jog at 20m/s.

Last edited by Eve Will on 24/08/15, 12:59 am; edited 4 times in total

23 Skills for Eve Will Empty Re: 3 Skills for Eve Will 18/08/15, 02:31 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ravaging Strike: You list two different speeds for this. Also, please remove the "disarmament or destruction". Any damage can destroy an item, but to disarm a person, it would require it to be a supplemental ability. If they lose the limb their weapon is in, they could simply switch what hand they wield it with.

WW: Needs speed of the sword swing.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

3 Skills for Eve Will Ari%20Sigs_zpsn7c2bhju

33 Skills for Eve Will Empty Re: 3 Skills for Eve Will 18/08/15, 04:07 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Remember to bump a thread when you've made the updates, lol. It was only by chance that I noticed you had made the fixes.

Approved for training as worded below (changed the range on your weapon, since you aren't throwing it. Range is 'close'. Removed redundant 'capable of limb removal' as that is one of the definitions of A-Tier damage, and you already have that information in the ability).

P.s. I believe at B-Tier you get 1 Magoi Manipulation Ability. If you do decide to make your A-Tier as one such ability, please make sure to mention it and bump the cooldown to 14 posts.

Code:
[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/426a604d9dd861838245443e45cb748f/tumblr_moh8p7aVho1sr2pxbo1_500.gif[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Ravaging Strike
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Cost:[/b]40/20
[b]Weapon Type:[/b] Sword
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 7
[b]Description:[/b] Swings blade once at 25m/s to [Ateir] inflict massive damage to anything it passes through. User will move with the sword at 25m/s towards target.

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/pjM2Zkj.gif[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] WW
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Cost:[/b] 30/15
[b]Class:[/b]  Offensive
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 5
[b]Description:[/b] Spins her sword at 20m/s in front of herself, piercing anything it passes through to inflict B-Tier damage.  Can be used at her sides also.

43 Skills for Eve Will Empty Re: 3 Skills for Eve Will 19/08/15, 12:24 pm

Eve Will

Eve Will
β-Tier
β-Tier

Bump added that magoi manipulation thing

3 Skills for Eve Will 33k69mc
3 Skills for Eve Will Eve%20Sigs_zps2rnh7zok

53 Skills for Eve Will Empty Re: 3 Skills for Eve Will 19/08/15, 06:02 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The class for the rush would supplementary not buffing.

3 Skills for Eve Will OJgAYLo

63 Skills for Eve Will Empty Re: 3 Skills for Eve Will 12/09/15, 03:53 am

Eve Will

Eve Will
β-Tier
β-Tier

3 Skills for Eve Will 33k69mc
3 Skills for Eve Will Eve%20Sigs_zps2rnh7zok

73 Skills for Eve Will Empty Re: 3 Skills for Eve Will 12/09/15, 05:43 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

All are approved ^_^. I noticed something I didn't quite see before because I just thought it was weird wording; the A-Tier ability says: "User will move with the sword at 25m/s towards target."

When I read this, I was under the impression that the user was moving with the sword, and the sword was moving at 25m/s. If the user is supposed to have a buff in moving, that would make this Offensive/Supplementary, and it would kick the damage down to B-Tier and the speed down to 20 m/s for a maximum range of 15 meters.

If you're just mentioning that she moves while she's making the sword strike, the ability is fine as is. If it is supposed to also be a speed buff, it will need to change. Just let me know if any changes are necessary~

Code:
[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/426a604d9dd861838245443e45cb748f/tumblr_moh8p7aVho1sr2pxbo1_500.gif[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Ravaging Strike
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Cost:[/b]40/20
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 7
[b]Description:[/b] Swings blade once at 25m/s to [Ateir] inflict massive damage to anything it passes through. User will move with the sword at 25m/s towards target.

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/pjM2Zkj.gif[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] WW
[b]Class:[/b]  Offensive
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 5
[b]Description:[/b] Spins her sword at 20m/s in front of herself, piercing anything it passes through to inflict B-Tier damage.  Can be used at her sides also.

[img]http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/2015/02/running-away-from-life.gif[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] The Rush
[b]Class:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Self
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 10 posts
[b]Description:[/b] User manipulates their magoi to increase the capability of their legs/feet, allowing them to move at 20m/s.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum