Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job Name:Love Affair??
Job Rank:C-Tier
Job Location:Heliohapt
Job Rewards:100 XP, 7.000 Huang
Job Overview: An important member of society has requested you to follow their spouse because of rumors about the spouse having an affair. Find the truth about the love affair, but be careful as they are with some guards. Report the information, whether the affair is true or not, and be rewarded.

Enemy Name: Guards (3x)
Needed damage to take down:C-tier
Description: All the guards have bulky body and tall height, around 190cm. They also wear a full body armor that are made of steel.
Abilities: Saber deal C-Tier damage
Parry : The guards deflects an attack that deals up to C-Tier damage.
Pierce : Piercing his saber forward, the guard deals C-Tier damage.
Stab : The guards stabs at his opponent for C-Tier damage

Job Name: The Black Witch
Job Overview:Some children went missing after playing outside. The parents are worried; overhearing them speaking to each other, hear them out and agree to look for the children for a reward. Upon investigation, you will hear some witnesses saying that the children met with a black witch before they disappeared. Hunt the witch and bring the children back safely to get the reward.

Enemy Name: Black Witch
Needed damage to take down:B-tier
Description: the black witch is a beautiful lady who likes to wear a black gown with black hat. She gives off this eerie vibe from her appearance and can be pretty intimidating to many brave men even though she is just 160cm because of her ability to use deadly magic.
Abilities:She will deal D-Tier damage with her basic attack.
Wall of Wind : She will form a black colored wall of wind with 10 cm wide to deflect any incoming attack up to C-Tier attack
Dark Blow : She will form several balls of wind that have 10 meters in diameter that will travel up to 15 meters away, dealing C-Tier damage

Job Name: Juvenile's Rebel
Job Overview: With the recent kidnappings, some parents have panicked due to their kids not returning home. After overhearing their plight and agreeing to search for them, discover their whereabouts; they have joined a local gang. You will cross them making a mess around the city with their weapons. Knock some sense into them and bring them back safely to their parents to get your reward.

Enemy Name:Juvenile(3x)
Needed damage to take down:C-tier
Description: All the kids have small bodies, only around 140 cm, but all of them are wearing full body armor and a sharp dagger.
Abilities:Dagger attack deal C-Tier damage
Surprise Cut : The kid will send cuts to their target and deal C-Tier damage
Deep Stab : They will deliver deep stabs with their daggers, dealing C-Tier damage

Ace

Ace
β-Tier
β-Tier

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t5236-odd-jobs-2-solo-job#27038

wrote this at 6 am so I'm not even sure if I did the right thing tbh lmao

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved and rewarded~

Ace

Ace
β-Tier
β-Tier

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved and rewarded~

Ace

Ace
β-Tier
β-Tier

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved and Rewarded~

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Odd jobs Pt. II [C - Repeatable] Approval_zpsoloj6ntd

Approved and rewarded~

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved and rewarded~

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved and rewarded~

Greyfield

Greyfield
C-Tier
C-Tier

It took more than a year but I finished it. Sad

Love Affair??

Ver 1.01- added humor.

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved. However, you were archived a while back due to inactivity. Now, I went ahead and unarchived you since you already typed all this out, but please send staff a PM about it next time.

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved!

Side Note: From now, please remember to add the job code in your first post. Thank you! ^-^

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

I’m so sorry I keep forgetting to put in the job code at the start! I’ll remeber to do it on every other job from now on, and I added it to the job to get into the habit.

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

Turning this infor ghost and i, we decided to leave the chain justat the first part.
https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t10922-want-a-job-take-the-job-job-ghost?nid=1#59267

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved and worded for you Jum, Ghost needs to bold his ability use and add the code into his post.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum