You are not connected. Please login or register

Greeting the Ruler [NPC/Private]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi waited in the  main hall or whatever waiting room that he needed to wait in in order to request an audience with the king. He was a bit discreet about his appearance already being dressed in his unity corp apparel, simply waiting  with a glass of wine in his hand. How much like the prince of debauchery to have some wine before an important meeting with the leader of Kou. Yoshiro wasn't that much of a laid back guy, he was very serious about his work. However, Lagi was also a serious and stand-up guy about things.

He would rather tell a person what hes going to do when it comes to matters involving their country than going behind his back. Lagi had to at least do that, after everything Yoshiro has done for them in the coup against the original rule. *Sip Sip...*

Mission
Spoiler:

145/500

Last edited by King Lagi on 24/07/15, 01:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Greeting the Ruler [NPC/Private] CrChE3t

Greeting the Ruler [NPC/Private] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Emperor Yoshiro arched a brow at the message from a guard. Apparently, Emperor Lagi had taken it upon himself to show up in his country without notice and decided to simply drop by the Palace. It was concerning, considering there was no reason for Lagi to be in Kou. Yoshiro had been very generous in the giving reparations, so if Lagi was here to beg for more money, he had another think coming. Yoshiro had even established a military exchange in an effort to provide complete transparency with the other country. He pushed aside his papers and made his way to the room the guard had made Lagi wait in.

When he entered, he scoffed at the ruler of Reim enjoying a glass of wine. He cleared his throat, dipping his head in a slight nod to Lagi, a small show of respect.

“Emperor Lagi, how nice of you to simply appear without word of warning or notice. How can I be of assistance to you today? I would ask if you would like some tea, but you seem to have already made yourself comfortable.”

He gave appointed look to Lagi’s wine. The man had shown no respect for other cultures or basic etiquette. It was impolite to simply show up in another ruler’s country and then be drinking while requesting an audience, not even allowing them to show their hospitality by offering drinks. He could suddenly see why he had heard rumors of Reim’s council desiring a republic.

“I am assuming you are here due to some emergency or sensitive topic, considering you did not send warning during your journey of several weeks to notify me of your arrival. What is it you need?”

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

When Yoshiro arrived, Lagi stood up and gave the emperor a pretty decent bow, paying more into kou standards and showing respect for their culture. However he would give a bit of a surprised face when Yoshiro mentioned the drink. "I honestly asked if they had dragonfruit wine, it's kind of my favorite. Once they said that they did, i pretty much helped myself, so i apologize for that. Lagi would put the wine down on a nearby table and took a seat. " Even though you helped us so much with finances and rebuilding which by the way, i want to thank you for all that you have done in that case, honestly....." Lagi was being sincere on that part, it was better if Yoshiro heard it from his mouth. " The Treasury isn't looking too good, i've been dipping in all of my personal economic resources, even going on dangerous trips to places like the shrouded isle and risking my life in order to bring back some treasures to help it recover. In the end, i'm thinking of accompanying a friend whose here to challenge the dungeon nearby. I wanted to be straightforward about that, I'm more likely there for the treasure this time around all for the sake of helping my people. God knows what they think about be

Afterwards Lagi explained why he didn't send notice. " Well, there is this group called the dark hand that recently had some sort of relations with a council prospect. When i investigated, i was attacked. A lead kind of points them to hiding somewhere in kou, but its not certain if the group originated from here either. Not saying you have anything to do with it, i've just been tracking them for a while. Before i continued my investigation against them, i wanted to ask if you minded my presence here?

441/500

Lagi's Vault

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Yoshiro listened to Lagi’s explanation. His pointed comment about Reim being short of money, still, made him snort. If Reim was running through money that quickly, even with a constant flow of income from Kou, then they should investigate their accountant. It was not his problem, however. He had held up his end of the deal and paid out for supplies and reparations. When Lagi came to the explanation about why he was in Kou, he arched a brow.

“So, you intend to take on the dungeon? Interesting.”

From what he had seen of Lagi, the man would be a horrible candidate for taking a metal vessel home. However, that was up to the djinn, he had seen for himself the process of choosing a candidate. It would be up to the dungeon to sort out the one most worthy. He personally hoped Ayero would be the one to defeat the djinn, the woman had a very firm set of morals and she was not easily distracted from her goals.

When Lagi mentioned the Dark Hand and their possible involvement in Kou, Yoshiro froze. When the ruler of Reim asked if he minded his presence in Kou, Yoshiro had to take a deep breath to calm himself. His voice was hard but even.

“You come here, giving no notice whatsoever. Now, you tell me that not only are you here without notice, but you did not feel it was important to let me know there was possibly a corrupt organization in my country. Instead, you wanted to deal with it yourself, giving them months to grow in power, in my country. And now you want to know if I am okay with you randomly carousing through Kou to investigate these people.

You apparently will do whatever you want, regardless of political repercussions or my opinion on the matter. So do as you wish. But you will not have any type of special privileges. You are here as a visitor, not as the ruler of Reim. If you had wanted diplomatic privileges, you should have let me know when you first suspected there was a danger in my country, not waited months. I am sure you can find accommodations here befitting your… status… and I am sure plenty of them will have wine. Good day, Emperor Lagi.”

He gave a short nod to Lagi before leaving the room, not giving Lagi a chance to respond. He would need to look into these Dark Hand individuals on his own, he obviously could not trust Lagi to report to him in a timely manner of such sensitive movements. He had never expected such irresponsible actions from the leader of a country, not even bothering to send word securely about a corrupt organization spreading their roots in this country.

It made him worry that Lagi had ulterior motives. Perhaps the ruler of Reim intended to try and frame Kou for the presence of the Dark Hand in Reim, in an attempt to shatter the peace treaty. Regardless, Yoshrio had matters to deal with. First would be sending people to investigate the Dark Hand presence. Next would be finding someone trustworthy to track Lagi’s movements in Kou. Last would be to contact the Council in Reim to let them know the actions of their Emperor. Yoshiro had too much on his plate as it was, and Lagi had just added to his overflowing schedule.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Good talk...." Lagi would say as he finished the glass of wine on the table and also went his separate ways. It didn't seem that Yoshiro was too fond of him and he did have his points. Lagi could of warned the emperor of kou of the impending danger, he could of at least said something. However, the thought never crossed his  mind, due to the fact that he was pretty focused on a lot of other things to worry about anyone elses feelings for the time being. "Oh well, it's not like an apology will do any good, i'll do my part and go.

500/500

-exit

Lagi's Vault

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum