I've had my fair share of Lizards. [Job/Tenma]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hiro

Hiro
β-Tier
β-Tier

Spoiler:

The night was gone once more and morning broke through the night sky. Another day, another coin to be made and it seems that lizard hunting was the profit to be made this day. Hiro and his people already knew what to do and how to take them down, and again he was teamed up  with the young warrior, Tenma. The boy was strange but all the same reliable and more than capable as a warrior and that was all he needed in a partner for these kinds of missions. He rode out to the destination and watched the lizards movements from a far, he analyzed the beasts from the distance taking the notes on the monsters before making his attack. He awaited for Tenma before making a move seeing that the two monster were alot stronger than the others, it would be foolish to take them on alone and he was no fool.

[154/1500]

Last edited by Hiro on 17/07/15, 04:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The black haired man observed the beasts first as soon as they arrived near the beasts’ spot. It was giving off a different vibe, Tenma still didn’t know what the difference was but he could tell that he no longer feel the enormous heat from the area. A thought crept into his mind, made him wonder if the beasts didn’t possess elemental traits like the previous one. But something was not right, he knew he shouldn’t make a rash decision to charge and slay them on his own or he would face the negative consequences that might happen. He would stare at Hiro, signaling him that he would make a move. But it was not a bold offensive move that he going to made; instead, he took a big rock near him and stepped forth a little bit before throwing it near the beasts and quickly hid behind the rocks. He would then see the beasts opened its mouth and a faint white colored breathe came out, slightly freezing up the stone. Tenma was not sure if he could take on the beasts alone, especially when he gazed the Fanalis male and felt that he was not even sure to take them on alone as well. He closed his eyes for a second to try thinking of what he should do and came into the conclusion that he or Hiro might need to attack first before swapping their role between becoming the main attacker or supporting one. But he stopped himself, he knew that both of them wouldn’t want to be the supporting one so he said to the man. He then decided to just use the old way, saying to Hiro with a smile on his face before dashed off towards the nearest one, “Watch my back, will ya?” He tried to firing him up, he was not sure if his competitive side would appear but it was worth to try. He needed both of them to finish the beasts at the same time rather than just focusing to deal with one first.  

For that, he unsheathed his Katana and gritted his teeth while parrying the sudden Icy Claw from the beasts. He could feel the pressure of the attack but tried to hold the pressure by jerking his feet on the ground, his Katana was still lifted perfectly and ready to be swung. He stared coldly at the lizards, now knowing the important fact about them. Their element is ice… He would then back off a little bit until at least Hiro approached him since the other beasts was attracted to the clash from before and now was heading towards the swordsman with its Icy Breath to be launched while the one in front of him was going to deal basic attack to him. He was, by all means, knew that he couldn’t deal with both of the attack at once and might need to directly receive either one of it, unless the Fanalis man came and deal with one of it. He smirked, trying to gamble his life on line. This is fun...

WC : 513 /1500
Stamina : 180/200

Ability Used:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

I've had my fair share of Lizards. [Job/Tenma] XNsy1xt

Hiro

Hiro
β-Tier
β-Tier

Clouds swirled lazily in a slow-motion dance against the deep blue background of the midday sky. The sun was currently hidden from view as one of the lumbering cotton looking beastly clouds came to settle in front of it. Hiro narrowed his eyes briefly at it and gave a light grunt of dissatisfaction as the cloud was ruining the light that he had been using whilst he was watching and learning about lizards, more so Tenma and what he could do. These lizards were becoming a mild irritation with their elemental abilities but one he had learned to deal with in everyday life.

The large man leaned back in his horse saddle and laid his spear down. The beast weren't nearly as powerful as he initially assessed. He packed up his unneeded gear and took it back inside the safety of his horses pack. Once he was sure everything was back in their rightful places. He grabbed his shield and ensured that it's leather was as groomed as it could. He shined his shield and gave it a hard punch to ensure the steel was strong. He looked at beast and then looked at this shield. Heat was one thing but could his shield take the cold as well? He wasn't sure but he was going to find out real soon. Hopefully it will turn out okay for mostly him.

The warrior looked up slowly from the light of his shield to the battle going on between the lizards and the young man. He watched quietly, watching all of their movements and he went into a deep front stance he leaned forward, he braced himself for the right time to charge into the fray and finish the fight alongside the sword men's side. He took a deep breath in and a deep breath out.

[458/1500]

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Nuitara Saigo

That was what he learnt when he began his path of swordsmanship, Nuitara Saigo, drawing the sword because this is the end, as if there were no tomorrow. Tenma believed it, using every strength he had in every fight, drawing his Katana as if his lifetime would be stopped anytime. It was because of that phrase also, that the one eyed man developed this interest to add some fun in the fight. He enjoyed it, seeing how he exploited his enemy’s weakness and how he managed to made them lost control of themselves and lost to their own rage. He loved it, breaking his enemy’s mind, making them losing all the focus and concentration. When he finally did that, he would give them a salvation by drawing his Katana, helping them to rest without pain…forever. He seemed insane and he knew it since he realized he had this kind of dark side. Ten years ago if he was not mistaken, he accidentally killed one of the maids when he trained and he trembled hard, very hard. But not guilty feeling that he had, it was a pleasure. A simple form of a pleasure he got when he felt all that blood gushed from the wound, especially when it splattered on him. Tenma knew that side of him would led him to his own end and believed that he should enjoyed everything in the battle, fighting like it was his last fight with his own style. But he knew that he should control himself so he wouldn’t be drowned in his own dark side, he had a mission after all. To find his sister it is, and he would do anything in his power to find her. Letting him to be drowned in might letting him to not be able to find his sister, his only reason for living.

The swordsman was in the mood today, he needed to feel more blood, he wondered what kind of sensation he would get when he split the beast into half, making the blood splattered on him. Now since their element is ice… will the blood feel cold…? His smirks widened as the beast was getting closer to him while the other one ready to deal an attack by using it’s claw, he quickly lifted his Katana and delivered four diagonal slashes towards the beast in front of him without giving any chance for it to actually launch its attack. He felt the thrill as his body shivers for a few second. He then readied himself to perform four quick sharp slashes as soon as the icy ball was close enough for him to cut through. …well, that was close. He sighed then stepped back until around 20 meters from the lizard and looked at the Fanalis man, wondering if he could just finish the beast right away. He gazed back to the beast, observing every move it made and lifted his Katana, pointing it in a threatening way and got into an offensive stance.

Total WC : 1016/1500
Magoi : 120/200
Cool downs :
Parry ~ 2 posts
Tameshigiri III ~ 5 posts
Joho Giri ~ 5 posts

Ability Used ::

Hiro

Hiro
β-Tier
β-Tier

Hiro made his way slowly up a series of narrow ledges that led to the highest point of the desert's rim. There he found, and occupied, a spot he had used many times in the past to observe; for from there he could see the plateau top and the canyon depths just a few feet from Tenma and the lizards that they were battling and hunting. The sun began to drop as the battle raged; now on a moonlit night, little could move, save possibly in the darkest shadows of the canyon, without Hiro being able to see it.

Hiro watched as a lizard went to attempt to do an icy claw attack on Tenma's blind side. That was when Hiro decided to take proper action and jumped from his spot onto the back of the beast and punch down on the back of the monsters head. The beast leap back ward from the feeling of pain stopping its attack on Tenma's person. Hiro the grabbed the beast around its neck squeezing while the beast struggled to get free and roared. It ran at top speed and rolled onto the sandy ground but Hiro refused to let go from the beast.

As the beast began to slow down from exhaustion and lack of air from all the squeezing. Hiro again punched it on the right side of it's head making it fall to the side. As it did, Hiro leapt from the beast's back upward and as he came down from the air smashed it's throat with his foot quickly ending the beast's life instantly. He gripped his shield tightly once more and checked his gear for a moment to make sure everything was in order and looked over to Tenma to see where he was at with the other beast. He took a deep breath in and exhaled slowly, prepping himself for another possible attack.

[774/1500]

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“…” Tenma stared at the Fanalis man as he punched down on the back of the lizards’s head, he watched, and kept watching what he did to the beast. With his golden orb he saw the beast slowly struggled due to lack of air in its lungs, fighting for its own freedom by roaring and ran away but that slowly stopped as its body weakened. The swordsman mentally chuckled but still giving a stern expression as he saw Hiro smashed its throat with his foot, giving it a deadly damage, ending its life in an instant. He closed his eyes, seeing the beast he attacked before still lying on the sand, looking very weak and attempted to run away. He closed his eyes and stepped towards the lizard, accompanied by his dark chuckle and his Katana gripped tightly in his right hand. The lizard noticed the man, felt his murderous aura emitting from the black haired man’s body and in instant, the lizard knew that it should run, it should save itself. But the lizards’s attempt to move its weak body failed, as the swordsman delivered two downward diagonal cuts to it, ending its life. As the blood splattered to him again, the swordsman was pleased. He could feel it, the blood gave this cold, icy feeling when it dripped on his body. Hum escaped his lips and he turned back, still holding his blood stained Katana while facing Hiro. With a smile on his face, he said, “Let’s go for a drink?”

WC:1269/1500
Stamina / Magoi : 100/200

Ability Used:

Hiro

Hiro
β-Tier
β-Tier

Tenma fought with the greatest of elegance, the blade, that katana truly fit his style of fighting. Hiro looked into the young man's eye and the smile he had. When Hiro was fighting the great beast he heard the chuckle the young man made. It was dark, all of it, the look in his eye, the smile, even down to his chuckle. Even the air tensed a bit around the young man and the beast. It was one thing to enjoy battle, to enjoy the sensation one would feel not knowing if one will come out alive or pushing one's limits. One could honor the dead and a battle well fought.

But this wasn't the case, it was as if Tenma enjoyed his superiority. His ability to just kill his foe, to murder his foe. The more Hiro thought about it even Tenma's style of fight spoke to him. As elegant of style it was, it was to dominate and exploiting the other to emphasize the deadliest of strikes. "Tenma..." He thought to himself, Hiro always thought himself bred only for battle to kill but it seemed Tenma had more issues than that deep down thought he didn't know what. For now it wasn't his place to question Tenma and his person. He was a reliable and capable fighter and that was all he needed in an ally for now.

The mission was done and over with, it was handled in a orderly manner to where there was no harm to either of them. A job well done, Hiro turned to his younger companion and gave him a thumbs up for handling it quickly. When the young man asked if he wanted to grab a drink or not, Hiro nodded but a dizziness took over him and he fell to a knee and grasped his forehead and closed his eyes and a memory took over his mind. He took a heavy breath as he bathed in the memory.

----

He awoke after fainting in the middle of a field, plagued with tall grass, blood, bodies and flames of war; Hiro looked from left to right. The warrior couldn't find the energy to pull himself up so he quit and laid there looking at the stars. He was so near death he could feel it's cold kiss, there were so many reasons he could think of to no longer continue living. His heart sunk into a deep and dark depression and what was left of his body heat came from his own hate for himself and that of others. Blood was coursing through his throat when he coughed, now it was fainting all of a sudden. he knew her time would come soon enough. Tears rolled down his pale face. The pain was just too much to bare anymore, he hated this feeling.

Water trickled over his face, his tears soon to be camouflaged by the rain. His heart was breaking and the heavens were acknowledging it. Lightning cracked through the skies and thunder began to engulf the warrior ears. It was painful to say the least, but she needed to save her energy to be able to breath. He watched the rain fall onto the dry soil and nourish the ground once more. "Shield my pain, my suffering. Shroud my existence in a dark veil and give my soul the peace it craves and needed." He though with all the energy being used to breathe and spit out the blood stuck in this mouth.

He could feel death's closing presence strike it's cruel stare upon his weakened form. A strong urge to cough emerged from her mouth and blood spewed out into the air. His eyes close for a moment and felt a new warmth take over his body. A spark took over his mind as he remembered why he wanted to live once more. "I ain't gonna die not here...Not while I have people who need me!" He cried out. The life was leaving him more rapid than he had expected, but she was still alive and feeling every painful breath. "I will fight to my last breath! I will for those I love! I will fight for my--"

As the last word left his mouth Hiro regained himself and quickly looking around and seeing only Tenma. Dammit! That was the most he has seen in since he lost his memory. Where was he at the time!? How old was he at the time when the memory happened?! He had so many damn questions in his mind and he grind his teeth hard to resist the urge of screaming. Hiro stood and adjusted his warrior's mask and looked back to Tenma. "I'll have to pass on that drink. I am more exhausted than I realized." He said to him turning away and began walked to his horse. "Next time." He said after mounting his steed and hurried off back to the city.

[1,598/1,500]

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Tenma was ready to head back to the city to get some drink when Hiro nodded, but the man suddenly fell on his knees, grasping his head and closed his eyes. The swordsman knew he shouldn't do anything, it was not his business at all and he knew for sure that the male Fanalis wouldn't want him to help too. So the one eyed man stood there, watching the redhead in case something happened. A sigh of relief escaped the black haired man's lips as the man regained himself, it would be so bad if he continued being in that state for any longer. He understood and he had been in that state for several time. His crimson eye, hidden behind his black leather patch, perfectly stacked beside his topaz orb which he showed to the world was his own stigma. The eye that led him into his current state, the eye that introduced him into the pleasure of killing something. The one that drowning him into his own madness....

Tenma closed his eye when Hiro said he would pass on drinking and smiled warmly, "I guess so..." He would the climbed up to the horse and said, "Next time then..." He gazed at Hiro for one last time before dashed off with his horse, going back to the city. "It's a pleasure to fight alongside you..." It was true, that was what Tenma's feel right now. He was more than pleased to be able to fight alongside such man, such a very fine warrior and he would feel honored if he could fight alongside him again.

WC: 1536/1500
Stamina / Magoi : 100/200

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum